hsreplay.net (Buy premium for us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone

Previously:

Attached: glitter moth.png (400x543, 340K)

Threadly reminder to ignore the Druid schizo. He's an autismball and he's here only to play the victim, and he often contraddicts even himself. He's probably just doing it for (You)s. Simply ignore him or filter him if you manage to find a reliable pattern. I know that his utter moronic statements and lack of logic may be alluring, but just pretend it's not here.

24 hours til the big reveal

Attached: eloise7.jpg (967x1079, 159K)

wud u inkmaster solia y/n

>Orc'd
No.

>big reveal
?

no MTG morons allowed below this line

Why do they keep falling for it? Why do they always HAVE to kill him? She had the win in the bag. All she had to do was ignore him. I can only imagine that this was an attempt at BM that horribly misfired.

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-25-18 19.59.10.png (1417x798, 1.85M)

Attached: 1413817382288.jpg (1600x900, 130K)

>Calling MTG players morons
>Playing HS

Attached: 1513908644759.jpg (392x379, 119K)

what

Eloise nudes

Threadly reminder that Rexxar hasn’t been fixed.

this.

What could have possibly summoned all these dragons at once?

Thanks Doc

What does this mean?

sitting on four copies of call to arms right now, can i dust the extras or do you lads think it's going to get nerfed soon

his cardpool is still up to Knights

Why do they always have to print at least one card that gives random legendary minions? Can they just print cards that actually help out the class archetype

Attached: 636573412461495555.png (400x569, 351K)

muh stories

Keep them for sure

Rogues like trading into huge minions with a lifesteal weapon, they think its clever.

They can't come up with 130 new cards every set, so they dump this trash in to take up space.
Completely shatters their reason for dumping adventures. Game is now a cash grab since there isn't much time before enough people quit after realizing its shit.

People loved Elise Starseeker to bits. So now they're desperately trying to catch lightning in a bottle again with the same trick that has long since gone stale.

I would be okay if this was a neutral. But it pisses me off that it's a class legendary. Even more considering it dosen't even help the class out.

You HS brainlets. Why can you never understand the mechanics of this game. RANDOM is just a smokescreen. There is no actual random in this game. It's just a way to give advantage to pay players, while covering their asses with plausible deniability. So while free players generate Milhouse Manastorm for the 80th time, pay players generate exactly the answer they're looking for.

haven't spent money on hearthshit since adventures were removed
blizzard please bring them back

Nope. Enjoy dungeon run! XD lol so randumb!

inb4 Blizzard stupidly prints a 1 mana minion with echo and quest rouge becomes cancer again

Because it's fun. And Face Collector is a good use of randomness, Echo, and fun.

You know it's gonna happen.

>Because it's fun.
Ah, I see you're a pay player and get the "fun" RNG, not the "pain" RNG.

But why can't it just be a neutral legendary? This card dosen't help rouge's archetype. The only time this is going to see play is when streamers will randomly throw it in their rouge decks just for their highlight videos.

wild card crafting cost should be like 1/4th of normal 2bh
ben brode hire me

>comes ups with good idea
>thinks Blizzard would hire you
Do you know what company you're talking to?

>Hire me
>Customer friendly idea

fair point

>tfw f2p rank 10 because I almost always win rng bullshit

even brawls I almost never get the bad outcome I am the 1%

I see your point, but at the same time, I don't want every greedy deck in the world to have a 9 mana 6/6 battlecry: add three random legendaries to your hand.

>tfw your dumb-ass plan works for once

Attached: Hearthstone Screenshot 03-25-18 15.40.53.png (1365x768, 1.55M)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CasuLUL
You're worse than the >>>>wild players

I see your point to. Just pisses me off seeing a class get a meme card as it's legendary for the set instead of a useful card it can make use of.

>caring about ranked in a P2W coin flip simulator

>millfag only burns your card draw
best feel there is

>getting suprise lethal with Alex to perfectly fit their Aluneth mill damage

Attached: 1384732497333.png (606x680, 416K)

Classes getting meme legendaries it more of the rule than the exception, friend. At least this meme isn't complete garbage.

Does the day reset at 12:00AM pacific? Does this mean there's a 1 minute window where you can complete a quest for a pack and then get a new one?

Attached: Clipboard02.jpg (647x260, 80K)

How do you guys think they'll nerf Cube Warlock? They're obviously going to make a tech card to target it, but I'm not sure what aspect they'll go for. Control Paladin/Warrior should be a lot more viable if they give a good tech card vs cube.

Wait, so the event starts on the 26th but you only have one minute to do a quest before it goes to the 27th?

Can someone help me do ”challenge a friend” so I have 3 fresh quests tomorrow? MrSilver#2950 EU

Which card are you most excited for, /hsg/? I'm partial to Baku, myself.

i would preorder eloise if you know what i mean

Hiding rank

Hydralisk#1227 on NA

none of them to be desu

what kind of tech card could they possibly make though? i cant think of one. it's not an aggro deck for which you can just print a 2 drop answer that sometimes just wins you the game on the spot.
i have harrison in hand for their weapon - my anus gets destroyed by lackey. i have silence ready for lackey - he jams his skull into my anus. there is only so much my ass can take

behold, the magnificent aerial command unit

Tinkmaster Overspark will be un-nerfed.

Maybe something targeting Demons? Silence and destroy, or something to that nature? I could also definitely see them nerfing Doomguard such that it only gets Charge on the condition that its battlecry discard goes off, but that would probably be off sometime in the future.

Nzoth going hurts it anyway

consider the following

Attached: Lord Godfrey.png (400x569, 357K)

Boring as fuck. So goddamned boring.

This card is stealth OP and will be used to gain almost infinite legendaries because you'll just copy it with Zola the Gorgon and refill hand whenever you want too.

>stealth OP
naw, just regular OP
mana cost flexibility is really strong, and everyone who's played a card game before knows this

is there a better way to word this?

Attached: 72dac25a.png (400x543, 333K)

Agreed. However, I think it's another one of those cards who is OP in a vacuum, but not OP in the context of its class.

make it 3 mana so it doesn't get pulled by Call of arms

Threadly reminder that Rexxar still hasn't been fixed and that there is absolutely zero hype for this fucking expansion

Switch sides each turn. Deathrattle: deal 6 damage to your hero

>deal X damage to the active player

>9 mana
Voidlord is a 5 mana card you know.

5 mana 3/3: silence a minion. if it was a demon, destroy it
screenshot this post, it's gonna happen

how much should it cost then, Einstein?

duh, 5 obviously. but only if you have a dragon in hand.

still need?

I actually like this card though. It's a good example of a fun card to generate STORIES TO TELL YOUR FRIENDS because it isn't particularly high power level, fits into the Rogue class with its flexibility, showcases the new mechanic (I think Echo will eventually break the game more than Discover ever did but it introduces some cool possibilities), and has a relatively coherent theme.

Compare it to BAD RNG cards like BARNES, Yogg (fine now but was a separate ascended tier of nonsense before), Glyph, Paveling Book, Barnes Unstable Portal, Juggler, Tuskarr Totemic, Barnes, MCT, Spiteful, Shredder, Lilian Voss, and Barnes. Cards that revolve around random effects that either have no situation it would ever want to be played out of interest or have no unique properties/conditions for it to be discovered , cards that can impact the game on a knife's edge (put this apple on your head!) or a genuine coin flip, and ESPECIALLY those cards that are straight up strong and have general use/ability to impact the game as consistently as a main deck answer card, are potentially game-ruining garbage in a way this card isn't.

I think it can be seen to more closely compare to the well designed cards that have the word "random" on it like Lyra, Glaivezooka, Deadly Shot, Flamecannon, Ram Wrangler, Shaku,
Oil, Old Elise, Xaril, portal cards, Blingtron, Enhance-o-Mechano, Sylvannas, LIch Kang, Scalebane, Dörty Rat, Lackey, Murloc Knight. They all have a defined domain of what they do and what they are used for, creating a niche for the card and making sure it doesn't fucking do EVERYTHING or is all over the place.

I think Nu-Elise is the best example, it has a distinct niche as a value generator for fatigue-minded decks similar to this one, creates interesting game states no one is usually that mad about, and gives you new things to consider. This card isn't that good or well designed but I wouldn't mind unpacking it honestly.

Attached: elise4.jpg (1200x1500, 624K)

hey guys I need a favor
I'm looking for that image of The Ancient One with a cropped BGH loading his gun under it

people don't comprehend the idea that even when your wincon is fatigue or value-oriented, you are always fundamentally the aggressor in every single game you play as Valeera, even against aggro you kill them before they kill you, there is no concept of "not losing" like other classes have

Attached: valeera16.png (1057x1708, 1.74M)

who ended up winning Oslo, the guido or the chili pepper?

there is a 100% change Call to Arms will be nerfed, it's already perhaps the best card in Standard B E F O R E they purge the cardpool. It really doesn't fucking matter what minions paladin plays, Call to Arms will make it a top 3 class for 2 years unless it is changed.

Attached: calltoarms.jpg (600x485, 65K)

doan lewd the elf

the card would be absolutely broken in Mage, Warrior, and Priest, FUCK no

whose

the only hate card they could print for cubelock is deathrattle hate (which would be cancer), because if they print demon hate short of reprinting Light's Champion Warlock will just run it themselves

BEGONE FOUL CREATURE

Attached: lightschampion.png (464x400, 375K)

>give it to warlock
>10 mana add 6 legendaries to your hand and summon 6 2/2s and a 0/4

this card could genuinely have use in some sort of slow fatigue rogue

I still can't believe I've ran into this at rank5, in wild no less.

Artifact!

Attached: dotofact.png (800x566, 193K)

Just like old Mr. Spider, am I right?

the human body is perfectly natural, young Wanderer

Attached: elise9.jpg (748x1069, 112K)

my boy, if it were in standard it might genuinely see play as a tech card

not really

Evens Paladin, with maybe cards in parentheses:

2: Dirty Rat, Loot Hoarder, Wild Pyromancer, Equality, (Hydrologist)
4: Call to Arms, Truesilver Champion, Consecration, (Blessing of Kings, Corpsetaker+Chillblade Champion)
6: Spikeridged Steed, Sunkeeper Tarim, Val'Anyr
8: The Lich King, Tirion Fordring

Seems like a decent start desu.

Dirty Rat is rotating.

You're right, RIP. Use Plated Beetle instead.

>I play st*nd*rd

i don't hate this card, right now it just looks ok, but i can't see it having any practical use in any rogue deck

knowing blizzard, they would say something along the lines of
>reducing wild's crafting costs would make it seem like we're treating it as a lesser mode, but it's not, we support it equally
or some dumb bullshit, meanwhile the naga sea witch change was the first balance change to wild in ever i'm pretty sure.

Attached: 1391119679113.jpg (184x183, 22K)

You're forgetting genn.