/alg/ - Azur Lane General #148

>Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code, or link the game to your (throwaway) twitter account if you're playing on JP. You may lose access to your account if you don't have a bind code ready or your twitter account linked when the game gets updated.
Read the link below for information on how to bind your account.

No, we don't have a discord server. Any discord link you see being posted in the general is probably from reddit and should be avoided.

>FAQ and other important stuff, read this first before asking questions
pastebin.com/MJAfSF4y

>English news and wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Non-English wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane/ - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp/ - Japanese

Previous Thread

Attached: 67898737_p0.jpg (1100x1539, 1.15M)

Other urls found in this thread:

azurlane.koumakan.jp/Craven
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Touch fluffy tail

Attached: 1513798159994.jpg (850x1052, 158K)

deutsche boote event rerun fucking when

new outfit when

Attached: DZFfAznU8AAdUls.jpg:orig.jpg (900x1450, 195K)

wew

Attached: DZJtODVVAAAOLET.jpg (1024x577, 134K)

Never. Old hag don't deserve new outfits.

On 9-3 for your boss fleet should I run 2 BB's to help screen for suicide boats and for dmg on the boss?

So many qts

Attached: 65717410_p0.jpg (754x942, 632K)

I wonder how the old Hammann poster feels about this. Clearly she loves this shikikan more than him.

woah, that's a lot of useless wives, I hope you are already deaf happy!

LUCKY BASTARD

>All that wasted money and blueprints
>Lucky
I don't think so, user.

Have you finished all your retrofits yet, user?

Attached: Nox_2018-03-25-17-32-46.png (1386x780, 1.81M)

Someone summoned me.

Attached: Hammann_23.jpg (567x800, 251K)

Not even one yet

Don't know how Hammann would feel if there are more like her. I bet she'd be jealous of the others. That's why i only focus my love in my wife.

>Wonder who the fuck one of them is
>It's Achilles
>Her retrofit art looks like it was made 20 years ago, it looks like shit
Why would they do such a thing to her?

I agree. I never understood why it sounded like people actually liked Achilles's art here, but I never bothered to say anything about it.

bumping this once

I don't remember having any issues with backline dying when I farmed 9-3 for Nicholas, but yes BBs do nice damage against 9-3 boss because they're all stationary. I did it with Tirpitz + Enterprise.

Shitters will still waste their bps on shitty retrofits because "muh % collection" so why care?

I can't remember what exactly 9-3 had but I never had an issue with 1BB and the rest CVs. I'm pretty sure Enterprise and Tirpitz were enough for me in world 9 as far as boss killing goes. Hood and Unicorn for the trash.

Yeah double battleship with HE guns + 2 cruisers

Is it actually possible to expand your backyard+second floor and also get enough dock slots to fill your collection with just free diamonds?

>enough dock slots to fill your collection
No.

You hentai!

Second floor only costs coins. Regardless I've max expanded my backyard and I'm sitting at 250 slots without spending a penny so far and I have enough to expand it a few more times if need be.

What the fuck?

Where did you get the diamonds from then, just from task rewards and collections?

I've been playing roughly since the original cranes event. My diamonds have mostly come from 3* map clears up to and including world 10 and from the collection. I've also gained a decent amount from the freebies they handed out over the months including a few hundred during the An Shan colouring book mini-event. I also received some from commissions but overall I'd say that's less than 100 or so.

I sure hope there will be some more freebies in the future then eventually. Kinda sucks to have missed out on them and the free ring.

Yeah, it's much harder for newer players who don't intend to pay now since many of the "launch" and initial hype events are over and done with. The best you can expect is anniversary, X number of downloads/accounts and potential stream rewards. Though the previous stream rewards were super disappointing so I'm not sure if that's a potential indicator of future stream rewards.

Every full chapter clear (normal mode) gives you 250 diamonds
250 x 10 chapters = 2.500 diamonds
To 100% the collection you will need around 1.600 diamonds.
You also get 600 diamonds from the * collection rewards.

So you can buy the 200 and 500 backyard slot, the second floor for 500 and still have enough for your collection slots then? Sounds nice

>Nowaki 4%
>Mogami 2.5%
what the FUCK

Attached: 824646867.png (159x214, 23K)

Are those the drop rates? Look great.

Nowaki is cuter so it's fine

I'm ready to get 40 Ise desu

rdy for all the dupes cranes when I roll for the new saru boat

>Yukikaze 2%
Good enough for me but my cubes are still probably gonna take a significant hit. Be merciful sacred Jewcat.

Attached: 1513717570006.jpg (723x493, 76K)

>2%
See ya next year Shoukaku

I can already see myself pulling 10 yukikazes and 0 toots

My wife E-chan a cute.

Attached: 67248657_p0.png (1500x1500, 1.38M)

so e-chan is the girl and enterprise the bird?

>enterprise the bird?
grim reaper

Mogami's gonna be a pain to roll for.

Obligatory.

Attached: 0541207.jpg (740x535, 135K)

Now add all those

That's a lot of botes to torpedo.

How many will it be? I am thinking 0

Attached: DoubleDs.png (1500x421, 488K)

Zero, or an uneven number of diamonds.

>chink server
0 and thanks for beta testing

17 and 19

Sorry, no beta tester, that's nip.

>nowaki is cuter
What are you blind?

At least she doesn't have a horn sticking out her head.

But she's basically the worst looking sarubote in the game.

>muh saru

I don't hate sarubotes, but Nowaki just looks lazy.

She still looks better than mogami.

Fuck this, cranes should have a sub 1% chance or put them in a separate gacha so people who already have them won't get them anymore.

If they were kind they'd have two different rate ups for the veteran players since that pool sounds utterly shit. But they wont. Because China.

Attached: 3a4b411z9800.jpg (700x1197, 356K)

They get worse and worse every event. Honestly thought the game was japanese at first. By the time I found out it wasn't just a meme I've already sunk too much time.

Fuck, the heart is on the right place

She's cu-
>Tattoo
Into the garbage she goes.

Cute but useless.

That artist puts tattoos on half his boats.

Attached: z46.jpg (480x800, 65K)

Not bad

>game completely moved to japan
>they reduced SSR rate to 1% to gain FGO audience
>Every end of the month there's rate up to 6% to gain GBF audience
>Equipment also in the gacha pool
>You can pay 3000 yen to get one bote you want from normal pool
>After 300 roll you can choose one bote in the current pool

Honestly I stick by what I said originally. The Eldridge costume hides her plump proportions so I really don't think it suits her well, though it does look good. Seeing it on Z46, who isn't as plump as Eldridge, makes it look REALLY good since it's not hiding anything. It's just making Z46 look super cute.

Here comes the CIDF.

>mini graf
I'm sold.

>all eldridge costumes need to be skimpy

Uh, no thanks.

and the QE shop:

Attached: qe.png (480x800, 611K)

I told you she would be next!

That face is by belfast's artist though.

My Queen!

I never said it needs to be skimpy. But simply showing a bit of plump thigh in her ZR isn't exactly asking for too much considering her costume CG shows absolutely nothing of her proportions.

She looks chubby. Who is this also?

>I'm not saying it should be skimpy but it should be skimpy

azurlane.koumakan.jp/Craven

>another bote that received the NTR retrofit

>retrofit
It's a free skin.

For 9-4, on the boss node did you guys use a CV and 2 BB's and predict where the boss was going to be when firing and ignoring the other 2 botes?

This is the boss that just goes in the circle the entire fight with 2 other boats.

>free skin
For what purpose?

I auto it with lusty, hood and QE

Stop being a retard. Her Christmas CG is skimpy. Her default CG is skimpy. Her school one is not. Showing a little bit of thigh in her school one would not change that, the costume itself would still remain not skimpy. She's already displaying ZR so showing a tiny bit of thigh in her sitting position is very much a possibility without resorting to tearing her clothes off.

The CVs generally pick off the other two botes in their airstrikes anyway in my experience but yes, wait for Niizuki to come around until she's the closest bote to you and then you can fire all your shit at her and shotgun her before retreating back. Wait for the merry-go-round Niizuki to come back around again then just repeat the attacks until she's dead.

It's tradition for chinks to release shit skins for boats nobody wants or likes and holding back good skins for boats people actually love like Belfast and my Queen.

I dunno, because they feel like it maybe.

Isn't they always do that when there's new line of outfit?

Ark's slow helps out a lot I've heard.

Since they move the bulk of AR's torps are gonna miss. It's basically a waste slot on auto.

Attached: jiahe3.png (683x1024, 580K)

Can you find Craven in your dock, /alg/?

If manual, 3 BB/BC and take turn firing at the path niizuki going to move to at the front.

Yes, boats with free skins can stay

>china will never get this cg

Those hands look really off.