QoL stuff: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1257
Colony Wars: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
Detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/7kg3ga5f

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds/Majiene)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica/Mia)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi/Pokart)

Attached: DXmZnFZVwAA5OxG.jpg (943x1200, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/misc/exp-tables/character),
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1305
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

baka

last

Attached: 1406128754629.jpg (253x750, 71K)

Do not lewd cute and pure girls!

Attached: 1507516298652.png (543x504, 108K)

I hope we get surprise onmeowji

That would be too good to be true. They'd make a big fuss over Emoji and Retardius being released this week, so I don't think it's happening yet.

emoji doesn't look or sound anything like onmyouji

Then stop being a slut Mia.

Tough luck, have fun playing Emoji and Retardi

>onmeowji
Sounds cute.
>Emoji
Sounds dumb.

Am not. I said no lewding!

Attached: 1507519098538.png (500x406, 172K)

Attached: Nyxon-415811-Laimas_Blessing.png (870x1000, 413K)

>no emoji fanart yet
c'mon nips you lazy fucks

Attached: 1479068513144-2.png (714x574, 283K)

What's a good healer build?
Cleric C3 then what else?

Beginner here, I seem to outlevel my current main quest zone all the time by a ton, still want to do them all, but: the EXP cards (1 &2), does it make sense to use them or should I just pop everything as I get it?

Dont spend much time on low exp cards or quests. You can do all quests later anyways, most are not worth it, but some give stat points.

*uses crown on you*
Now we are both Retradi

Attached: i15535362530.jpg (900x1200, 959K)

I'm not spending much time, just exploring things and still outleveling stuff (I think). Exploring Crystal Mines, I'm currently Character: 30 and Class: 7 (advanced once). I have 37 LVL1 cards and 58 LVL2 cards, just wondering, if I should use them NOW or save them for something?

Oh, no need to save them.
Some people like to use cards after Exp Reset (46, 86, 136,... tos.neet.tv/misc/exp-tables/character), but that does not matter.

Pure healer builds are not really a thing. The strongest heals possible is I think Kabba 3 Cleric 3 Priest 3 using Paladin restoration scrolls but that build sucks. Not a lot of builds in general use cleric 3, you can also do Paladin tank with cleric 3 safety zone and heals to keep yourself alive.

What if I just want to take cleric 3 mostly for the divine buff because that seems strong as hell?

How much (in U.S. dollars) will legend cards cost?

Then you're a retard because it scales like shit. All you get are a couple more spell uses, and it's not even that good in the first place except for buffing buffs.

>tfw you're the only one without a silly hat

Attached: lewd comfy sunday.png (278x350, 223K)

Pay up faggot. You want to look like a retard too, right?

Attached: 1507572150147.gif (386x232, 3.23M)

ask Healmage

Attached: 1517859138024.jpg (1920x1080, 1.59M)

ded class for ded game

Why is there no collection of the non scene animations od these game? Do they have to be manually recorded or something?

Attached: 1507519002599.png (700x700, 362K)

The characters are animated even when they're just talking but all there is out there are galleries of the sex scenes and like 1 or 2 of images at all of the generic character animations during the talking scenes.

Mia, stop telling HM to shave her kitty.
Why do you want her kitty to be shaved so badly anyway?

Attached: 1410298645801.gif (236x199, 254K)

But that is only one of the suggested solutions for her kitty issue....

Attached: thinkingpopo.png (70x70, 9K)

Wiz2 Link2 or Wiz2 Kino2 for Sorc2Necro3? or should I just go Wiz3 Link1 for maximum mana shield memes

Linker is fucking trash for Sorc and Necro, especially C1. Summons eat through JP instantly, I don't even see the point in it. Just do Wiz2 Kino2 for GRAVITY CRUSH, PsykeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, and buffed Magnetic Force.

Weekend's almost over. Did you slurp lots of semen? This is *that* kind of game, y'know.

Attached: i13919172734.jpg (900x1273, 154K)

My internet was out all fucking weekend and it just finally got fixed today. America's internet is fucking trash, and the companies just shit all over you because of some ancient faggot monopoly that no one is willing to break.

>Did you slurp lots of semen?
Sorry, I'm not Brazilian

>Links are trash because summons use links they way the are meant to be used
OK

What the fuck are you saving the links for? Nerfed to shit flesh cannon?

Don't bother with linker though, because summon AoE ratio was upgraded, so like half the point of linker is redundant, even if it's basically giving your summons shadow clone for a moment.

You use your links to make tiny damage hit more targets?? I usually use links for big single target burst skills, but I guess if you want to use them for basic attacks then no one can stop your retarded ass.

>tiny damage
My shoggoth probably does more damage in one hit than your shit attack

Embarrassing. I'd tell you to stop posting, but I guess you have nothing better to do while AFK farming.

Mia please. We all know that you are always plotting lewd things to do to her.

Let's go to sleep already so tomorrow arrives faster and we get to see the patch notes

Attached: good night.jpg (934x1200, 65K)

Is that an invitation?

but I have lots of stuff that I still need to run

what class does staff_julie main

She's fucking dead. Kim killed her for speaking out of turn. Don't you dare speak that name again, or you're next.

Sorcerers are pure!

Attached: 1505687471568.jpg (639x873, 128K)

Summon classes should never exist in MMOs.

There should be more summon classes in MMOs and people should stop whining that some other player isn't clicking every single enemy they kill, even while botters would still bot even with melee only characters.

Hah yeah, I hate playing games too. Why can't even game just play itself like a movie? A movie where numbers gradually get larger and larger, it's like watching a stopwatch go on for eternity... true... art...

Yeah I'm having so much fun repeating the same menial tasks over and over and I get a real sense of accomplishment when my numbers get larger and larger. Just 15kk more clicks until max!

Why are you even playing if you don't want to?

Because it's fun to make an army and watch your minion crush your enemies. I only wish I could support them but apparently buffing them is a no-no.

I don't mind summon classes that have an active element to them, but the most active element of summoners in most games is summoning. Even Diablo 3 butchered the shit out of it. DFO did it right, where you have to actually aim at your summons with a whip to buff them (or your allies), pay attention to where each summon is are when you use their skills, and shit like that.

and cute!

Delet your fakenews.

Attached: i129894129036.jpg (1440x2560, 672K)

>Mia like it brazilian
Dear diary, I learned something new about Mia today.

Attached: lewder.gif (500x281, 1.51M)

Go to eternal sleep.

Whaat?
No sleep yet.

Attached: 66206084_p0.png (452x663, 174K)

So why does this game have so many negative reviews on steam?

"It's not RO" -Some brown poor kid

Attached: 1500071525558.png (411x708, 296K)

BRs review bombed it when the initial early access plan was released. Then IMC went back on their plan and predictably the servers exploded from too many people and they got more bad reviews.

Hey... I just started playing this game.

How is the end-game. What is there to do? Or is this game just about hitting cap and re-leveling something now?

Attached: Untitled-2.jpg (1245x809, 415K)

>boy
hang yourself
>how is end game
you do 1 (one) dungeon every day, you level more characters so you can do this dungeon on all of them. it takes like 3 minutes, but you have to do it on every character you have because you get 3 blessed shards per run. to fully enhance a single weapon you need 3590 shards. if you want to enhance your armor, you'll need another fat load of shards.
>what is there to do?
you do your daily dungeon, daily challenge mode for a chance of getting a recipe for an item that you need 4 of to enter a "raid" dungeon that has a small chance of dropping a recipe for a piece of gear that you'll have to spend 50-100 hours farming materials to craft
>or is this game just about hitting cap an re-leveling something now?
you'll need to level as many characters as you can to run your daily dungeon, unless you want to spend 4 years to enhance a weapon

Attached: i12925121698.jpg (711x1197, 677K)

Attached: 67324213_p0.jpg (500x500, 323K)

Bakarine is for___________!

Attached: 1499453335640.jpg (1072x938, 220K)

come join with us in comfy

Attached: 20180325225655_1.jpg (1920x1080, 521K)

all of the bad reviews are just saying how they got salty and shit

Decided to return, but for some reason i get thrown to server select screen after 1-2 minutes. How to fix?

Uninstall obviously

What are you doing to Healmage's butt Mia? Is this why you want her to shave her kitty?

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Healmage has healers and mages (and a healmage archer) but no Rodel. That is not us.

That's cannoneer Master

Attached: edasakerbarazas.png?1a5e9797.png (700x900, 304K)

Oh right... cannon exists. But shes not healy

But i kinda want to throw part of my life into this shit, for cute costumes and waifu girls. So, how to fix?

Please Mia.
We all know you are moisting your lips right now.

did you try reinstalling your game files when you start playing the game again?

Hey guys, new player here. Are all classes viable here, or are some classes just op right now? I'm not looking for FoTM classes, but a good gauge of what classes are good or bad would definitely help me pick the class i want to play in the long term.

FYI I started out as swordsman, but the R8 Archer class Bullet Marker looks pretty cool. Any help would be appreciated.

CannonMaster is cute but no, i'm not doing that.
Stop the lewding, i'll go to bed now.

Attached: emoticon_0037.png (70x70, 7K)

The only thing that matters is that you get a powerful weapon.

yeah, i installed it from scratch.

Were you in a merged server and have too many characters but still somehow managed to get in and get kicked out again?

did you have many characters in different servers before? like in both orsha and klaip? if you are, you need to contact the support and declare your main I believe

the game is fun, just join a guild and run fun things

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS
IT'S HAPPENING

treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1305

Attached: 1518455208102.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Legend card system sounds horrendous, everything else is literally nothing

>Entry limit changed to 1 entry per week (resets every Monday at 06:00, server time).
So basically you need a static party who can always go at the same day and same time as you or you can't do ET at all anymore.

>- All active skill Enhance attributes will now add 10% extra to the attribute's effects when upgraded to level 100.

hmm

>- Boss monsters reincarnated in Saalus Convent missions will now only drop Cubes of Blessing as reward (no Saalus Cubes).
>- After completing a mission, Saalus Cubes will now drop approx. 3 seconds after the Cubes of Blessing. Note that, if you leave the mission before the Saalus Cubes are distributed, you can no longer receive them. Please stay in the mission until all rewards have been distributed.

Why? They want us to stick around in Saalus for 3 seconds longer, why? What the fuck is so special about saalus cubes?

>Earthquake
>- Can now hit flying monsters.
It's been months and they still didn't realize they didn't do anything new to it

>They want us to stick around in Saalus for 3 seconds longer, why?
It's already like that. You get the blessed cubes first and the saalus cubes a few seconds later.
Yeah, many things in the patch notes are just leftovers from when they copy paste kTOS patches.

Use spare cards as healing/sp potions since leveling up restores them.

Game is fucked anyways
ET is pointless with Belcoper comming, absolure no point in grinding it now
Rest is just to make you grind more for nothing

You just complained about a summoning class that has an active element, manually triggering summon skills, which requires paying attention to positioning.

>Lepus Card attack speed effects will now apply correctly as intended
Will it work with Limacon now?

>complains about standard MMORPG game mechanics in a standard MMORPG

you seems fun. wanna kiss?

>hurr grinding bad hurr
what the fuck are you doing here?

>2nd anniversary event is yet another daily check in attendance event

this is absolutely pitiful. do they think that this is what's going to make players stay?

Attached: ca.png (608x722, 436K)