www.games2gether.com
>Planets Stats
imgur.com/w5RO8TH.jpg
>Ships Stats
pastebin.com/aabCNGau
>Horatio splicing guide
pastebin.com/1cH8sqEH
>Manual
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/392110/manuals/User%27s_Manual_-_Endless_Space_2.pdf
>ES2 politics guide.
pastebin.com/pDUQDpwA
>Comics
wiki.endless-space.com/comics
>Soundtrack
soundcloud.com/flybyno/sets/endless-space-2-soundtrack
>ES2 prequel
www.games2gether.com/endless-legend/forum/6-game-design/thread/3572-the-last-flight-of-the-gray-owl

STALEARIS
>Dev Diary #108: 2.0 Post-Release Support (part 2)
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1082789/
>2.0 tech tree
imgur.com/lEybGx7.jpg
>Pastebin(mostly outdated):
pastebin.com/YHdisqem
>Wiki:
www.stellariswiki.com

ENDLESS LEGEND
>Manual:
cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/289130/manuals/User'sManual.pdf
>Wiki:
endlesslegendwiki.com
endless-legend.wikia.com

CIVILIZATION
>Browser Civ Game, plays like civ2 (shut down)
play.freeciv.org
>Civ IV XML fix
www.dropbox.com/sh/ljdms8ygix2btcs/AACC_IGIy7zAkomwA6S4DJp3a?dl=0
>Civilization Analyst (Civ VI, Civ V, BE):
well-of-souls.com/civ/index.html
>Civ V Giant Multiplayer Robot:
www.multiplayerrobot.com
>Civ 5 Mods
forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=393
>Civ 5 More Mods
pastebin.com/5ANRmRur
>Civ 5 Drafter
georgeskleres.com/civ5/
>District Cheat Sheet:
civ6.gamepedia.com/District

ALPHA CENTAURI
>Essential improvements:
pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Sid_Meier's_Alpha_Centauri#Essential_improvements

MICROPROSE
>MoM
www.myabandonware.com/game/master-of-magic-21t
>Wiki
masterofmagic.wikia.com/wiki/Mod
>MoO 2
gamesnostalgia.com/en/game/master-of-orion-ii-battle-at-antares

DISTANT WORLDS : UNIVERSE
pastebin.com/hubsc3ZS

Attached: 1491302387803.png (874x864, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/282210/Sid_Meiers_Starships/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1315104326
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i just got civ 6 today

did i waste my money?

BALLANCED

FOR

Attached: CS5.jpg (1918x1078, 814K)

Yes

PLAY BY EMAIL

SINGLEPLAYER

so stellaris is now the most hated 4x game or does that honor still belong to beyond earth?

stellaris is a 3x game, not 4x

Beyond Earth is slowly slipping into the area where people might become somewhat nostalgic for it.

more like 2x or even 1x

someone explain the balanced for multiplayer meme to me

sincerely
a faggot

Rate my empire

Attached: 20180325184235_1.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

It's got the eXplore
It's got the eXploit
It's missing the eXpand and eXterminate

wiz (head dev of stellaris) explains every shitty development decision by "multiplayer ballance"

Prove it

>t. wiz

At this point I would say Beyond Earth is better than Stellaris. It's at least finished, even if it's bad.

The Enigmatic shields and power core got moved from the Fortress to Fallen empires so more players could get them instead of only the one that defeats the fortress first

Sounds good to me

Thats so guy i just grew a second dick and it started fucking me in the ass.

Beyond Earth was utterly unplayable, i was already determined not to buy it when i saw the factions.
Played it during the free weekend and i felt insulted.

it was Playable but boring , with all factions having very small differences between them and pretty much the same units

the sea cities expansion didn't fix much and even added more bland shit

spying was also OP

I hated that tech tree bullshit the most honestly

I dont remember much of it , was it the red - yellow - green point shit ? you pretty much bee lined for something or went mixed for the combination units the expansion added

What I hated was the whole orbital weapons system , you spend a bunch of oil and titanium to build a laser and then find out that 90% of all air space is blocked by solar collectors

Speaking of beyond earth, anyone remember pandora first contact?

Attached: ss_e5e83daff370a2d15884f4c4fe1677baa834d1e3.1920x1080[1].jpg (1920x1080, 1.2M)

That's 3 fucking games in a row that end in the exact same way
>NO midgame crisis
>NO endgame crisis
>instead one empire develops a colossus, then the fallen empires do some weird shit where they start declaring war on everyone and instantly absorbing their entire fucking empire in one war and end up taking over the entire fucking galaxy without even transitioning to awakened empire

what's that?

It was released around the same time as Beyond Earth and also tried to emulate Alpha Centauri. It wasn't really much less bland than Beyond Earth as far as I know, but I never tried it myself.

I had the great KHANGS form and then he got assassinated after he started eating up a bit of territory from his neighbours.
Then they split into 5 small nations.

Attached: pandora_first_contact_military_victory_large[1].jpg (1920x1080, 444K)

No wonder this went unnoticed, it looks awfully generic and uninspired.

Speaking of awfully generic unispired 4x games around beyond earth, anyone remember SID MEIERS STARSHIPS?

Attached: Sid-Meier-s-Starships-Review-PC-475566-21[1].jpg (1920x1052, 166K)

wasn't that just a quick android game that you played to kill some 10 minutes?

Yes, but it's not how they hyped it up. Also it's on pc:
store.steampowered.com/app/282210/Sid_Meiers_Starships/

recommended difficulty/aggressiveness for stellaris 2.0?

All of them suck.
Nu-easy is still too easy, nu-impossible has a retardedly cheaty early game then the AI commits planetary suicide after 2060.

Attached: stellaris_2018-03-23_16-09-31.png (530x533, 448K)

Is the UE the dedicated scrub friendly faction or is there no such thing?

Hey guys, I was wondering what the effects of the Horizon Signal stuff is. Is the wiki up to date and you still get Tomb World hab, Intelligent, Repulsive and Fan. Pacifist / Egalitarian?

>surrounds the capital with buildings that don't benefit from capital adjacency

Attached: Dragon Slayer Cornstein.jpg (309x483, 136K)

how can stellaris be fixed? will 2.1 be better?

horizon signal is some of the worst fucking shit in the game
it sucks
the writing sucks
it's tedious as fuck
the rewards are not worth it
none of it means anything
i seriously disabled it because it sucks so much

Okay, cool, but that's not what I asked.

The solution is to wait for about a decade for Paraducks to finish releasing all the "expansions" that make it play like it should have on release, and install mods because it will still need them to be tolerable by that point.
Or you could just play literally any other 4X instead.

>the rewards are not worth it
there's your answer

UE and Sophons are the factions with the least mechanic-altering gimmicks while still having a relatively 'normal' style of play.

Why is he sad, lads?

>implying synths aren't running on highly parallel processors
You don't make them one big brain, you make them a hundred little connected brains that you can replace as they fail.

The garbageman managed to defend his garbage.

>energy grid with no power plants

Attached: 1520611653204.png (500x332, 125K)

ES2 would collapse if it weren't for the determined will of forced memers like yourself

What do you mean "his" garbage? The garbage belongs to the people.

REMOVE COMMIEBOT

>it's just "elf" "of the elves"
yep, it's uh... it's a very good empire user. good luck. hope you don't have too many hours in this game.

probably just got done skipping 13 turns before realizing he'd need to actually click a different button this time around before skipping another 5-10 turns

the buildings you get from it are alright as the 10% you get from the energy building stacks with the energy nexus, and the malus gets reduced by the other building, but I never complete it

So here's my situation.

I'm the Boktari Holy Empire (Spiritualist, Militarist, Xenophobe) with Imperial government type.

To my north, I have the UNE, and another humanoid Egalitarian/Spiritualist/Xenophile empire (Alroyan Confederacy), that are in a federation with each other. I'm rivaling the humans, because they rivaled me first. They keep attacking me and trying to force me to convert to their ethics & civics, and it takes everything just to make them reach war exhaustion, and keep hold of my territory. 2 vs. 1, basically. I keep serving by luring the tard AI into my YUGE starbase traps.

To my south, I have the Shantari Star Dynasty, which is an Authoritarian/Militarist/Materialist slaving despots empire with Imperial government type. They are in a non-aggression pact with me, and we have high trust, but they refuse to make a federation with me; even though the Shantari could eventually get converted and rekt by the same federation if it conquers me. Why is the AI so shitty when it comes to realizing when to make an alliance?

Also, I colonized a portion of the Western side of the galaxy via traveling through a wormhole. Over there, I have some neutral rogue servitor robots (Kreezkari Stewards) to the north, and a Devouring Swarm (Razguul Swarm) to the south, but thankfully the Razguul are hated by everybody else in the Southern side of the galaxy, so it keeps them in check. Also, I've built a fortress world and 2 starbases on the Razguul border.

So, should I just surrender to the egalitarians and let them covert me, or keep resisting and risk be open to an attack by the Razguul or somebody else?

Attached: Stellaris 2.0 Boktari Holy Empire 2392.png (1920x1080, 2.3M)

Use this: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1315104326

Attached: supbor.jpg (1920x2160, 833K)

just war them and slowly claim little nibbles of their land, not like they updated the AI in 2.0 into the new war system.

they will claim much more than you if they do make claims, and you will beat them on exhaustion purely by blitzkrieg-ing the 2-3 systems you're demanding.
make 2-3 claims on UNE, and 2-3 claims on the far left side of alroyan at once, then abuse your wormhole and border access on the left side.

ideally secure vision on their fleets, and take action in a place where they won't get to quickly. federations will generally meet up and move together,

Update on the prethoryn
apparently the plan I had with the one fleet pulling the attention of their fleet with a second one doing surgical strikes behind enemy lines is effective, managed to take them down from 40 to 35 planets

>you will beat them on exhaustion purely by blitzkrieg-ing the 2-3 systems you're demanding

Kinda hard to pull off though, once the Alroyans bring their 2 fleets in, though it takes a few months for them to get there. I usually pull-off a few victories against the Humans because by admirals are psyhic and talented, but I simply don't have the fleet size to match them in an offensive war.

I am using the "defense in depth" war strategy which gives me a fire rate bonus in my own territory, though, and I have 4 star fortresses near the human border.

My psionic armies + ultra boktar (super-strong mutants) + psyhic general are able to easily conquer their planets, but I can only get 1 or 2 before the Alroyan back-up arrives to kick me out.

BTW, what should I do with my last gene mod point?

Get rid of Solitary, or add something else like Quick Learners or Resilient?

Attached: Stellaris 2.0 Boktari species as of 2392.png (1920x1080, 1.53M)

>AI spends 750 influence claiming the same system 10 times
>I still get it anyways because I declared war first
>their face whem

Attached: this is you.png (808x805, 1.05M)

Does that mod disable Iron Man?

Attached: Elves.png (1280x720, 1.69M)

Who cares about that shit?

Don't think so

How does one go about making these fine ladies in AoW3?

BERT's biggest problem was that it was iterative of a game the entire playbase already owned and had been playing to death for 4 years, the game itself isn't that bad

Does anybody use the "Broadside" stern for battleships, or should you just go all large to get more Kinetic Artillery?

Attached: Stellaris 2.0 Emperor-class battleship.png (1920x1080, 1.85M)

More artillery.

The year is now 2300:

In 2276, the Holy Galactic Empire ended their second war against the shattered Tyrvaa Inheritors.
In 2281, the consolidated Golden Compact declared war on the now surrounded Themlar Star Hunters. Additionally, the Auxo Alliance ended their second pruning of the Flourishing Gardens.
In 2282, the Auxo Alliance declared war on the Architects of Thanatos while they were otherwise busy with the Nest of the Governess.
In 2283, the Tendrils of the Sacred Tree declared war on the Sacellum of Chione, and by extension, the Holy Galactic Empire. Now having a fresh war with the Auxo Alliance, the Architects of Thanatos end their second war on the Nest of the Governess.
In 2285, the Ilithid Empire began their second war against the pitiful remnants of the Tyrvaa Inheritors.
In 2286, the Elegant Thalian Meritocracy declared war against the few remaining systems of the Flourishing Gardens.
In 2289, the Nonus Republic sensed an opportunity for conquest, and declared war on the Themlar Star Hunters while they were distracted with the Golden Compact.
In 2293, the Golden Compact ended their war against the Themlar Star Hunters. Additionally, the Auxo Alliance ends their war against the Architects of Thanatos.
In 2295, the Tendrils of the Sacred Tree end their war against the Sacellum of Chione. The Nest of the Governess joins the Auxo Alliance (breaking their defensive pact with the Lumbris Stratocracy). The Council of Yalahar enters into a defensive pact with the Holy Galactic Imperium. Finally, the Deimos Compiler, sensing weakness on their part as well, declares war on the Nonus Republic.
In 2299, the Ilithid Empire ends their second war against the Tyrvaa Inheritors.
In 2300, the Auxo Alliance declares their second war against the Architects of Thanatos, led by the recently admitted Nest of the Governess. Additionally, the Tyrvaa Inheritors, with only two systems left, declare war on the equally broken Flourishing Gardens (only one of which they can reach)

Attached: 2300.png (1359x941, 1.54M)

The current wars, in order of age, are:
Elegant Therian Meritocracy - Flourishing Gardens war
Nonus Republic - Themlar Star Hunters war
Deimos Compiler - Nonus Republic war
2nd Auxo Alliance - Architects of Thanatos war
Tyrvaa Inheritors - Flourishing Gardens war

The Flourishing Gardens and the Tyrvaa Inheritors are all but destroyed, the Themlar Star Hunters are not far behind, the Tendrils of the Sacred Tree and the Architects of Thanatos are slowly being pushed back, and the Nonus Republic has been designated for assimilation by the Deimos Compiler. A possible trilateral defensive pact may be forming in the south between the Holy Galactic Empire, the Saceullum of Chione, and the Council of Yalahar, but the latter is finding it hard to ignore the Sacellum's repulsive appearance. The two major federations continue to consolidate themselves and bully the weakened threats to galactic peace and sapient life at large, but there may soon be a third on the stage down south.

Sorry for the delay, stuff came up; I'll try to get at least one update done a day, and probably stop around 2500, unless something interesting happens.

What is the war goal of this CB?

Attached: totalwar.png (953x637, 463K)

"We're going to take your shit because we feel like it; we've got the bombs, fuckboy"

Thats basically what purification boils down to aswell.

Attached: ghandi.jpg (640x400, 65K)

Nah, purification is more like "We're going to burn you AND your shit because we feel like it; we've got the bombs, xeno scum"

>go to war against a neighboring fanatical purifier
>no need for claims cause containment
>vassal joins the war on my side, following my fleet
>vassal gets the last hit and takes the system
>refuses to trade it no matter what I offer

Attached: imout1.gif (427x240, 1.52M)

This is why you never mess with vassals at all, and why purifiers have the right idea.

>Finally realize that huge spans of cable and pipes are retarded, and that you need smaller grids that are more reliable
>At the cost of my previous colony
>Start new one, random commander
>It fucking gives me auto hubs, super cables, and medium domes right out of the door
FUCK
THIS
GAME

Attached: FUCKYOUTOO.png (694x867, 924K)

Listen to this mean and purify these shits :3

Attached: 20180326053157_1.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

Attached: Based Shroom of Migrant Doom VS an argument.png (596x452, 348K)

>be purifier
>purifying for almost 2 centuries now
>just cracked these bitches planet
>building myself a ringworld
>get an event that my neighbour is telling me he suspects im building military facilities on this ringworld and they want to send a delegation to inspect it

WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU ARE BUDDY YOURE NEXT IN LINE AHAHAHAHHAHA

Attached: 1499899821089.jpg (292x257, 16K)

>tfw can't build weaponized ringworlds
>tfw can't build weaponized Dyson spheres

Ants

wat

Would it be petty to go to war with another nation simply because they have the exact same fucking flag we do?

Attached: 20180326065021_1.jpg (1920x1080, 330K)

What did you expect from paradox and the tropico devs?

What's the best ascended perk for mid-late game?

That's a great reason to go to war.

Absolutely not; burn those tree fucks to the ground.

What type of government are you?
I like to always leave a maniacal scientist on society so I can fish for psionics RNG in any non-materialist run

Is Civ 6 worth pirating yet?

Attached: 1457673175058.png (759x458, 40K)

Tried playing it, the economy formula was interesting but 80% of the tech tree was military equipment and it seems the only thing you could do that wasnt glacial and boring was fighting so i just dropped it.

I'd argue it doesn't even really have exploit.
You don't "Exploit" any sort of resource, you just collect rocks and flash insignias. If the strategic resources mattered it would be different but they're so inconsequential because the game is balanced for multiplayer I can't for the life of me remember what they are except for the meme ayyyylmao pets. Stellaris is just a dressed up idle clicker.

Egalitarian, Militant, Xenophile. I'm pretty much the main muscle and brain for a major federation.

I usually play genocidal empires. Trying something different. What does it say about this game that only one play style is remotely fun?

>federation
Well since you're getting cucked out of territory and cucked out of war votes, hell I don't know, memestery of memeture so you can put that purple mana somewhere.