This angers the ETH cucks

This angers the ETH cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ETH is the new LTC. The new ginger stepson to BTC.

Enjoy it while it lasts Nipples. Everyone knows ETH is going to mars this month.

Pretty soon its going to be angering the BTC cucks.

>dude what's wrong with banks controlling our coin lmao

heh just a week ago ripple was parallel to ethereum

almost doubled

FUCKING VITALIK, GET YOUR FUCKING SHIT TOGETHER AND MAKE THIS SHITCOIN PUMP

I GOT OVER 15K USD IN THIS SHIT

this
>says increasingly nervous ethcuck for the 100th time

>trusting a goblin with your money

Fuck nipple. Wait until nipple inc dumps a million btc worth of that dogshit on your heads. You best believe they want to be billionaires off their scam coin.

Nipple = bagholders for life

already made 20x my initial investment by the time shit drops i'll still be rich

We can print more but we won't trust us, we premined but we are going to put most of it in escrow, trust us. No thanks.

The coin for slaves

The more money I make, the more I believe this.
Let's just hope the peak of my skepticism matches the peak of the graph

Eh, we've got the holy trifecta now. BTC for trading, ETH for transfers, XRP for holding.

BTC is just so ingrained in to systems that replacing it will be a challenge (but is bejng worked on).

ETH is easily available from a fiat gates like Coinbase.

XRP is grinding upwards, making it a nice place to park the money you aren't going to move to another exchange or chase moon missions with.

Did you not see this? ripple.com/insights/ripple-to-place-55-billion-xrp-in-escrow-to-ensure-certainty-into-total-xrp-supply/

Why would they even crash the market in the first place? It would only hurt their company. It will only go up from here.

sure thing buddy

just placed another $500 order on gemini, reserving my first class ETH moon ticket

They'd be better off holding a few years until this shit is as big as bitcoin as far as servicing the crypto community goes. Then it's a license to print money. They're honestly best off NOT fucking this whole thing up.

>NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
>NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
>NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
>NEW TRIANGLE FORMING
NEW TRIANGLE FORMING

They have framed this news very well. It's actually the opposite of what it sounds like. They have been holding this XRP and it has been considered out of circulation. It's not included in coinmarketcap's calculation of total market cap for example. Ripple realises that due to the recent price surge, this is an opportune time to start dumping, but they're wary of the adverse effect this will have on the price. So they have announced that they will be 'locking up' their holdings and only selling a small fraction on a monthly basis, secured by smart contact. They are actually committing to dumping their holdings at a rate of 1 billion per month, which will inflate the supply and adversely affect the price.

I am holding both.....why would anyone be mad? ETH seems more solid....ripple is "meh" I'm holding ripple for a while. See what happens. I bought it at like $0.10 so I don't really care much what happens.

Anyone holding coin is a cuck

Such impudence! How dare you doubt our Vitalik

Forgot pic

You cripple bagholders are worse than the bitgay holders were
Dont even compare your nipple coin to glorious ethereum

>below us
>thinking you're better
kek, suck it up faggot you've been surpassed