Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Attached: Helena 14.jpg (669x1195, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zGYPzICCgos
youtube.com/watch?v=gNFZ9fNmSe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bullet!

Attached: 1500352135441.png (370x320, 37K)

Attached: ww tjh.png (1112x470, 376K)

Just had an entire thread about eceleb drama. Prove to me that this board isn't vappa.

Attached: AllDownhill.jpg (399x464, 52K)

Best DOA.

Attached: 1419667314270.jpg (1020x2270, 556K)

>tfw you will never be a dickrider for some no name dota player

Wow bros... I cant believe it... /our guy/ Mike Ross just killed Capcom. It's over, finally, we can all play SF4 again. Anyone want to watch2gether some Rick and Morty highlights or some Dragon Ball Super episode reviews in celebration?

Attached: 1487806568082.png (498x844, 346K)

Play Weiss

Attached: ❤.jpg (1040x1280, 121K)

Fuck Weiss.

add 50000+ from ps4

Keep burning to the ground Capcom, fuck you for everything you put the fans through.

This is probably going to star some capcom war but srs question here.

Is Tekken 7 (on PC) a bad first fighting to get really into? I enjoy it but need to make sure it has some longevity and hopefully is popular enough to be played at some locals by me(Norcal)?

youtube.com/watch?v=zGYPzICCgos

holy shit bros mike ross' meltdown before he went awol just been leaked right now.

Attached: 1456795068462.png (405x464, 336K)

Imagine being an 09er

Attached: 1518702870694.png (332x322, 202K)

lmao all of those games are also on PS4

I assure you the proportions of people playing the games will be similar.

remember when mike ross was eating fried chicken on stream, then cried about racism after being asked how good the chicken was?

Attached: 1500565828029.jpg (499x499, 52K)

I just downloaded DOA5 and it feels pretty fun.

Attached: 1490638697395.jpg (2535x1281, 276K)

Imagine being delusional enough to think Capcom isn't carrying the FGC

Attached: SFV vs. PUBG.jpg (601x616, 153K)

I started playing fighting games in the year 2017. Please don't hate me. I find them fun, just like you. I play Street Fighter V, I like it, please don't hate me for this opinion. I don't know better, I guess. I don't really understand it but I assume you're probably right.

Attached: 1521133280830.png (890x1030, 1.14M)

>Mike "I wanna see the FGC BLACKED" Ross

On PS4?

yes, because you'll dislocate your pulse by learning to do korean backdash, also you'll have to know hundreds of moves that each character has, it's not impossible, but it'll be a long run

nope, its good and plenty active, easy to get into, and most of all fun. i personally dislike watching it in tournaments, but as far as playing? its very fun. if thats the one you think looks coolest, go for it.

imagine being HBR

Attached: smilanjuri.jpg (238x249, 24K)

play whatever you like bby boi

Tekken will be around.

Having a 3d fighter as your first real game will sort've lock you into that genre though. And 3d fighters end up with a lot of samey shovelware.

Two things I want to share:
>I don't like Tekken online. Slow matchmaking and slow loading of fights
>Tekken is an unforgiving first fighting game. Way worse than any 2D game because there's a huge learning curve+research required since the Tekken7 devs decided not to put in any tutorials or anything in the game

Its a good game and you should buy it when its on sale, but its not that friendly and at least for me its not that active online even though the numbers say its higher than SFV, I always get SFV matches but wait forever in tekken.

what systems is DoA5 worth getting on?

Dragonball gets way higher numbers. The scene belongs to Goku now nigga.

Attached: egerb.jpg (515x383, 94K)

>i wanted to make the fgc blacker...... but THE MAN wouldn't let me. FUCK CAPCOM!! FUCK ESPORTS!!!!

i cannot believe this is a current gen game

Attached: mvci.png (834x469, 544K)

>e-celery
I just want to sniff bros...

Attached: 1516587707982.jpg (1360x2111, 1.25M)

this
DBFZ carries the FGC now

Attached: 1491949457593.png (616x411, 39K)

>CAPCOM IS BAD I HATE CAPCOM I WISH EVERYTHING WAS ARC SYS BASED HBR BASED MIKE ROSS

Year of the dog!

Attached: 1353571_p0.jpg (642x657, 239K)

imagine being delusional enough to deny that capcom buys stream viewership on AWS

Attached: the truth hurts 2.jpg (1847x931, 620K)

Street fighter is Gwyn and /fgg/ is Anor Londo.
Few people understand this.

Attached: Gwyn-Lord_of_Cinder.jpg (1920x1080, 1.78M)

Nah, I just downloaded the core fighters on PC to give it a whirl.

i want to floss

>Dragonball

L O L

Attached: 1521316787080.jpg (575x426, 133K)

>imagine posting funny videos while playing fighting games
>imagine thinking you can literally change a whole community just because you play a game made by a company that, just like every other company doesn't give a fuck about anything other than money and good reception that'll boost sales

Attached: 1521039685122.png (648x598, 508K)

who are the Young Bucks of the fgc?

Attached: etheth.jpg (507x380, 107K)

see me in #reload

Kek.

>youtube.com/watch?v=zGYPzICCgos
Lmfao
People actually believe this We Wuz Kangz shit.

>mike ross is a racist coon and a cry baby
>capcom's fighting dept. is run by retarded women and hacks
>sfv was terrible but now its just okay
>capcucks are absolute lunatics and on the level of nintendofags who buy amiibos
i think all the level headed people in the fgc can agree with this

why is it so big bros

Can I even be good at fighting games if my reactions are shit? I cannot tech throws at all. My reaction speed is like 220 MS or something. Should I give up?

CARRY ON MY VAPPA SON
THERE'LL BE SNIFFS WHEN YOU ARE DONE
LAY YOUR SEETHING HEAD TO REST
DON'T YA GOOB NO MORE

Attached: 14891.jpg (428x668, 55K)

Remember when DBFZ pools at Final Round, the first major of the year, couldn't break 10k viewers?

Attached: DBFZ Final Round.jpg (497x656, 91K)

It's not easy to get into
youtube.com/watch?v=gNFZ9fNmSe4

Stop talking about mike ross

Attached: IMG_0047.jpg (537x594, 55K)

All of them except PC if you wanna play online. If you don't wanna play online then PC is fine too.

Fun times.

Is any of this shit true? Seems like a lazy troll.

Attached: 130221984383.png (299x288, 84K)

That's cool. Have fine and maybe try some different games. Go back to the ones you like the most but try some new ones now and then and either way have fun. New blood is great. The fact that you are still here a year later shows you are at least a bit above the average normie who never lasts a month.

techs are a read not a reaction
Also guy

Even the PS3 version? Which isn't even updated with the other versions?

ugh.
sonicfox.
:-/

looks fresh off of gamefaqs

>Should I give up?
Yes

>If you don't wanna play online then PC is fine too
Well shit

Do I just need to play more then?

I am glad they never made a new Darkstalkers, I can't imagine what they would have done to the series.

Thanks Street Fighter for taking the modern Capcom bullet.

dumb 17'er get the fuck out of my fgc

Unless you wanna play as naotora or mai or on the extra stages, PS3 is fine too. You'll get mostly the same experience as on PS4/xbone.

Yes, even pro players misses throw techs constantly

Also shit eactions can be made up for with smarter play tokido doesn't have the best reactions but his ability to adapt carries him further*

yes you're literally a tortoise

So Street fighter was once a great series that was revered by all that has gone senile and needs to be put down for the greater good and fgg are the ultimate denialfags that shill for a senile old man? Seems pretty accurate.

The MK11 line should have tipped you off, you idiot.

>that one capcuck who keeps bring up dbfz while everyone is talking about mike ross and capcom
when they say capcucks are mentally ill they really mean it

Should I use Kula or K' in kof13

>mfw Mike Ross

Attached: 09er agreeing with Mike 'Dota 2' Ross.png (644x800, 15K)

PS4 numbers don't help the people trying to play them on PC unlike with SFV

Actually yeah I do

I remember because DBFZ had quadruple the viewers of jive for that entire weekend

so Mike toss literally just admited he wanted the community "black"?

where is guilty gear on that list?

Are you fucking kidding me

Any word on the SF 30th anniversary collection's input delay? I know it's been a pretty notable issue with other ports to console, but I haven't seen anyone who's gotten their hands on it talking about how it felt

Attached: 1521828855678-vg.jpg (1024x576, 118K)

What is even the vappa's end game?
Is it just mental illness or there is some grand scheme behind their dumb behavior?
Also why do they still waste their time in this general? are they really so dumb as to not realize that their shilling and memeing doesn't work on people who actually know and play fighting games? do they really think they are talking the the average twitch chatter or youtube commenter or steam reviewer normie when they post here? how is it even possible to be so clueless like that? is it because mental illness affects your awareness too?

Attached: FinalRound2018SaturdayPools.png (513x269, 285K)

lol

Cuck Ross
>tries to enjoy fighting games
>doesn't like *current hot video game*
>doesn't feel appreciated with esports
>quits and gives up on making content and fighting games all together
>cries and complains on social media about how "hard" it was for him

Based Max
>doesnt really care for jive, yet plays any other fighting game he wants
>Doesnt care about esports, but will play competitive video games because he genuinely enjoys the feeling of competition
>streams almost every single day and gets new followers and subscribers constantly
>isnt "too old" to hang out with his bros and his wife
>gets flown out to events and always has a great time with video games

Max really is /ourdood/ isnt he? All this mike ross talk put this in perspective.

Attached: 1522030433434.jpg (865x421, 103K)

>he doesn't know

Since nobody at all plays V anymore that doesn't seem important

Sfv is one of the worst fighting games I ever played. This is no secret but I held my tongue as I didn’t want to hurt/affect any of my friends that were working at capcom at the time. But now that I have no friends working there I can say w/e the fuck I want. What are they gonna do? Blacklist me? Looooooool. Guess y’all won’t see me in any of their esports/tmz media integrations in the future. At least not for fucking sfv.

If you do like the game more power to you. Anybody who’s an 18er will play sfv and be like “this game is FARKINF AMAZINGGG” and that’s okay! To each their own.

-Mike Ross aka me

Attached: 1521755042501.png (1159x875, 727K)

retard

I think it was just a poorly worded way to say he doesn't want everything to be so formal and corporate since blacks are usually associated with hooting and hollering for funsies.

>making up blatantly lies like this about Final Round's numbers

did your mind finally break?

Attached: laughing elf man.jpg (400x400, 126K)

Shitposting aside, Max is actually a pretty cool d00d, and a lot more fun to watch/follow than Mike Ross ever was

Attached: 1504842285370.png (280x209, 2K)

mike is literally vappa incarnate

So when are we bringing back lobbies and making /fgg/ great again?

Attached: 1504292257288.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>i just want to sniff bros
gay....

Attached: ed___sfv_by_satsuinohado-db9stpm.jpg (730x1095, 182K)

Do you guys prefer new IP's or sequels/spinoffs for you FG's?

who else here /dontplayfightinggamesbutjustlovemax/ ?

Mike wouldn't have decent taste in anime so it cant be you.

Also, does the PS3 version have a physical release?