youtube.com/watch?v=ORdpLD9Meao
discord.gg/wvcU7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello peasants

Attached: GXGz5el.png (356x397, 40K)

bless this man for ridding us of the botter (tranny btw) scum for good

>-Upvote system in logout menu
REDDIT CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Attached: 1521103672438.jpg (722x960, 168K)

Why did they even put that in there?

mobile

for analytics dumbass, what else?

i miss donkey

Attached: und sad tears.png (642x513, 233K)

For no reason.
What they should have done was leave a box for you to write in feedback if you did opt to vote in whether you're having fun or not.

No u

To see what skills people dislike the most. When they notice that everyone who Runecrafts hates the game they will poll the runespan or something.

no one would read that shit lmao

They have a mod whose sole job is to interact with the community and tell Jagex what the players think and want. Somebody would read a couple of them.

Armed donkey more like self-harmed donkey l0l

sounds like useless garbage and a waste of time and effort for everyone, which is why it hasn't been done

Make no mistake, he doesn't miss us one bit and enjoys playing with his new friends more on rs3.

Attached: 1511350427573.jpg (494x352, 53K)

Oh please let them introduce runespan, I want runes to tank in price so I can finally train it for the same price as ranged

these things are aids. how are there any wyvern shields in the game. gonna skip this shit after this inven

Attached: shitvern.png (836x544, 129K)

Best gear for vorkath?

youtube.com/watch?v=KDs0m8RfJL4&t=1s

um, sweetie, runespan did not didn't make any runes...

>did not didn't

I like doing ardy knights late at night when I'm tired and can't be bothered to doing other stuff, now it nerf, now i sad

Attached: 1515278518065.png (889x914, 51K)

it not even nerf yet

no he doesnt. vorkath drops the skeletal visage (range) and the the draconic visage (melee). Only fossil island wyverns drops the wyvern visage (mage) and no one does them

Attached: 1500923878143.png (404x404, 118K)

This place is so lonely now that they added the other black dragons

Attached: taverly.png (1036x638, 171K)

I hate how they keep adding updates that makes LESS competition for players over pvm areas in this game.

Attached: 1510350883318.jpg (449x462, 15K)

i despise all the slayer-task only areas

Attached: 17610_(720x480).jpg (720x480, 33K)

Competition for pvm areas is retarded

t. ironmeme/reddit/speedrunner participant

t. 13 year old who regularly crashes people for epic lulz

Say that to my face bro...

Attached: say it to my face bro.jpg (800x1200, 183K)

it is a complicated situation, getting crashed and not being able to find an empty world for yourself is not fun, and ideally you should be aiming to make your video game as fun as possible for as many people as possible, making it unfun is just bad for business

however the problem with runescape is that their is no restrictions set in place when it comes to bossing, as in you can farm the niggers infinitely however the limited amount of worlds provides a restriction to the possible amount killed per hour

but when you instance everything suddenly that restriction is no longer in place, meaning that an infinite amount of players can farm the boss infinitely which will reek havoc on the economy, see what happened with Zulrah's uniques and regular drops because it had gone entirely unchecked

other MMORPG's have most of their PVE encounters instanced so anyone can go have their fun BUT they have a limit on how many you can do per day before you aren't allowed into the boss room anymore or you get less/no rewards after the limit

Perhaps one way Runescape could do this without reddit whining about being forced to do dailies is to simply instance everything but it has a price and the price goes up each time you enter (and the price resets daily). This would also discourage people to abuse POH pool and it would encourage people to go with teams in order to last longer.

post your doing/listenings if you want

youtube.com/watch?v=gAoqUq0oExg&t=0s&index=9

Attached: Untitled.png (754x535, 167K)

whip is better here if the wiki is right

I think I ruined this characters hopes of PVP.

Forgot pic but I went 1 defense and 26 prayer... f2p...

Attached: Untitled.png (815x659, 305K)

What clan chat for pest control?

was expecting that song to be a bit better from the thumbnail but it was alright

>What clan chat for pest control?

Attached: 1516383972774.png (353x308, 59K)

mother fucker answer me, what happened to Iemz and shit

as if this retarded skiller would ever enter the wilderness, look at the state of him

so close yet so far

Attached: b2a7.png (463x126, 15K)

DROP PARTY NORTH GE RIGHT NOW

Yea kinda, just make it a f2p pure (40/90/1 melee, 31 prayer) or a main and make another acc to be a pure

anyone who voted yes for this is retarded

After the afk timer update all those clans are dead cause they aren't needed, you'll find that playing on the main world is perfectly doable now.

one less pay2win item nice

shame about the other things that are passing

If there's one thing RS3 did right was that a lot of their new bosses became stronger and stronger the more you killed them in one day. It means that people could still do a few kills, while the very skilled could get in many, but not in a way where you can get hundred+ kills a day like with profit shek and king blue dragon

How much gp/hr are rune dragons?

30M

Merchers and shit skillers BTFO

How much autism and gp do I need for inferno? I have enough autism to kill secret hard bosses on other video gamees or doing retarded hard levels until I beat the game.

Plan on farming 100-150 fire capes for this shit Do I need twisted bow or ely or can I welfare gear this shit?

can someone give me like 5-6m so i can get 70 prayer?

you only need 1 firecape to do as many inferno attempts as you like

>Plan on farming 100-150 fire capes for this shit
huh?

Welp I'm retarded, thought it was like fight kiln from rs3.

you only need one cape on rs3 too
???

Fuck even more retarded. Didn't realize fight kiln only required 1 fire payment as well. Guess I have enough autism.

Attached: 1520128968505.jpg (540x686, 100K)

can someone give me like 40-50m so i can get 99 prayer?

>you can only buy and sell 1 bond at a time
Why this?

Attached: 1504242532114.png (600x600, 342K)

Rsn?

sent

that actually sounds interesting.

Attached: 13624700_10202139793011906_1130517692_n.jpg (153x144, 6K)

Attached: 1522046642025.jpg (2819x2658, 893K)

Man science is fuckin crazy

science was a mistake

I wish vidya would just go back to when if you wanted the "legendary sword" you just had to go into the "dark dungeon" and beat the "big boss". How come a prerequisite for every video game now is that you have to be a gambling addict?

every thread until you like it

Attached: sticker.png (256x256, 83K)

I hate you

Attached: 10-30-15.jpg (932x171, 24K)

how do i block the cookie that shows if im banned?

yes

Sadie here.

Since the CC isn't the best place for nuance, I'd like to explain my reasoning behind my opinion that "PvP deaths should not remove HCIM status" here.

I'll begin by saying I think this idea would be good for the gamemode given the gamemode is supposed to be a challenge in "risk management" and skill testing the player. It is potentially challenging Jagex's interpretation of the mode. I'm not complaining, just suggesting a change.

Consider a trip in the wilderness, if you're playing ironman truly alone (no scouts, no boxing, etc.) and encounter a PKer of equivalent stats and equipment, the probability of surviving the encounter is roughly 50/50 if you're prevented from escaping. This is by far the riskiest activity a player can participate in. Given fair fights, you're essentially flipping a coin every encounter you have with a PKer. In multi, the odds are far worse.

Why is this bad? The wildy is supposed to be risky, right? I agree. But how does an ironman manage this risk? Either: not go into the wilderness (which denies them a chunk of the games ciontent) or use alts/other accounts for an advantage (against the spirit of a solo game mode). There isn't any other reasonable way to manage this risk. Even with the best available equipment, you still have the chance of facing someone else with the same best available equipment (the 50/50 as stated before). You can't do anything to prevent this behavior.

So you create a meta of playing ironman mode with the aid of others or a meta of not participating in certain content at all because the risk is far too high. It's not healthy for the game mode outside of creating content for streamers/other content creators.

Instead, why not make PvP deaths not revoke HCIM status? You still have the risk of losing your gear (which is FAR more devastating for ironmen than normal players), but without entering a significant gamble (>=50% chance of loss) for your status.

Thanks for reading this stream of consciousness.

i didnt read past the second line

That doesn't sound very hard core.

Attached: unimpressed monkey.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

based, me too user

I'll read it if someone vocaroos it

tl;dr?

tl;dr: Risking your account on multiple 50/50 coinflips isn't hardcore; it's just dumb and unfun

vocaroo.com/i/s1L6trDXDnHE

The namefag's parents didn't pay attention to him when he was a kid. Now he wants to be able to show everybody his super 1337 red helmet in an autism simulator. He's concerned that the retarded rules that he forces himself to obey are too hard for him to obey so he wants them changed to make his super cool challenge mode less challenging.

how about you dont go into the wild if you dont want to die

I don't care if I die. I intend on going into the wildy regardless of if something like this was changed. I'm suggesting a healthy change for the game mode. That's all.

>wilderness is dangerous
>dying on hcim removes your status
>hcims dont go to wildy
>wtf change this
0/10

>"Gee, I sure do like that an entire huge chunk of the game is 100% unviable for HCIM!"

Its right there for you. Go do it.

Ok nvm it passed.
Thanks guys.

Attached: 1c71.png (468x131, 16K)

>100% unviable
you're retarded

I won't allow this.

Nice reading comprehension. I said unviable. Level 3s can attempt wildy bosses. Doesn't mean it's worth it for them to do it.

why would you post fake images

the donk ;_;

vocaroo.com/i/s1yjTyFZvKU3

>I won't allow this.
youtube.com/watch?v=ORdpLD9Meao

Attached: 1521729082459.png (1600x2133, 1.14M)

soy

rsn?

Attached: 1517207337203.gif (444x640, 763K)

discord.gg/wvcU7E come chat with my friends gamers :)

No listenings

Attached: doings.png (229x199, 13K)

They don't risk any gear you stupid boy, HCIM can bank all of their items. This proposed update only makes it easier for HCIM and no benefit to anyone else.