Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/fQsNafrk
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=6059
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints!

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124
Steve[Monster] SR Mod - mega.nz/#!JEwnzLZK!8k3-9LiPXVwG2znwHRLtTOCUaour_fXhQfqUit0IP8g
DARKNESSHERO SR Rance Mod - mega.nz/#F!VloWzD6B!trEkYLMKASDXIYsGdLa8jw

Rance X
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2441678
Hook Code
/HSN30:0@00614875:
Gameplay Explanation:
mega.nz/#!n9RjzQ5Q!YXmlYiuxNnaHvHui3YJIzK_4Fju2KSc9ByjJBQbVfEc
VNR Guide:
mega.nz/#!appSkIDK!-UF7M0_T-QHBQd4ibErlIjJZuChdDp-qpmZXWSlVaj0
Cards List:
pastebin.com/RrThBVcH
Portraits:
mega.nz/#!Xg5SSZLa!T96Dow70AVz-7-hev83wor-FYJR7QWHFvAwMhDETwT8

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Early 2018
Sengoku Rance (English) - After Evenicle
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2019
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

Remember to use spoiler tags when discussing untranslated games!

Attached: 4d214c6401a33b68f6cfb6d3d4513d8f6c5c5f97[1].jpg (1200x675, 734K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpAJs_pfPKI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who's that weird-looking hanny with the hair?

>RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
>Dohna Dohna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Which one is most likely to be good?

Ero-wise: Dohna Dohna
Gameplay-wise: Probably RPG3

So based on Silky's rape scene who do you think is the prime Dark Lord rape fantasy fap fuel among the monsters?

Most likely the most untouchable, Hornet and Kamilla
But they're just like us so obviously some of them are gonna fantasize about others

Huh, the bonsai really does drop randomly in Part 2. Do you have to do it in your second run?

>card list
The card list in the troop setup menu and not in the Collection? That's useless then. You only get the meal ticket events for cards you give meal tickets to during that game. I managed to get to Pastel's last event (no sex yet) and reloaded after reading the events in turn 3, and all I have is her first event open to be read in turn 9.
>キャラ情報
Read above.
Is the Alice Mansion something that comes after beating the game and allowing you to pile up character events after?
Because the things you described don't help.

You have to finish the game with the events read for them to be saved in the collection

No female demon pregnancies was retconned. Now it's just very rare.

Attached: 1522036517708.png (814x554, 714K)

What mission is the one that lets you fuck Quelplan again? I heard you need to do that to get to Arc 2. Does that mission require any special stuff to fuck Quelplan in a non-Complete game?

Forgot pic

Attached: ランス10_20180325_214053.jpg (1920x1080, 479K)

Does Satella ever get used to sex with Rance?

Define used

You have to get an A ending when you fuck Quelplan for it to count.

Do the poppins mission and make sure you keep digging like a madman. You should encounter a glowing wall that you have to break.

If that's the case then the entire Kamilla thing makes no sense anymore
Are you sure Satella isn't just retarded

Strike the earth mission

Planning on getting the sea route ending, so that's an A ending. If I encounter the glowing wall, do I need anything else? Like a character card or whatever to break it, or, does it break on its own if I encounter it?

>they're just like us

Attached: doubt.png (658x504, 213K)

She has another line on the same subject. I'll have to look it up. Gele and Kamilla might just be infertile by design.

It's like fighting a stone guardian.

Basically, the glowing wall is a stone golem on extreme steroids. If you grinded Kentarou, it should be possible, if luck based.

Barren
No kid
Not fated
MOE

It was never stated that female demons can't get pregnant. Yet again more assumptions made on incomplete evidence.

You need to do a certain amount of damage 10 or 9 times like stone guardians.

No, that one was explicitly said. It was on a Tomino Memo.

Kamilla and Hornet

So it's part of the old canon then

It was directly stated by Alicesoft.
Easier to assume Satella doesn't know what she is on about.

Does she even have any eggs left after 800 years?

>「まあ! 魔人だからってそこらで子作りだなんて! 品性というものはないの!?」
>「し、してないって言ってるだろう!」

I fapped to that scene a million times, she's not really talking about impregnation and having babies
They're just having a lewd no barrier conversation with no filters because the sex was too intense

Direct statement in 2014 and no evidence for it getting overturned.

I remember map is ice weak so high level Saizel/Full would cake walk it.

Took over a hundred turns and a shit ton of magic barriers but I defeated DK Miki.

Congratulations

If demons could get pregnant then there's no way none of the girls would be preggers after 15 years of being Rance's most readily available women no matter how "rare" the chance is. They're still barren.

Kentarou? How high should his level be for that fight? I barely use him. I can't just use Rance Attack?

So like just over 40k each? Is there a time limit to it?

What do you expect from MTL-kun

Cool. Sounds harsh.
>Full is level 11
I probably need to go to that boss at FC where I can abuse Willis after stopping him from buffing.

>So like just over 40k each?
More like 150k each. 10 turns limit.

Kentarou Slash is stronger and his faction is stronger
It can miss however
But if you do eough damge with Rance attack too you can just alternate to save ap

So how is LaVaswold? in this game, I know her spire is on the Rance X website.

I forgot the turn limit, but you're going to be pressed for time.

One user said that you can cheese the barrier by going onto the enemy square with only one unit in your party and then filling the party up right before you fight, but I don't know if it actually works.

Talking about impregnation rate of female DLs is basically irrelevant now, even if they could get pregnant there are no occasions of it happening and now it's not an issue anymore

Yes, but the fact the topic is even brought up is enough to raise a few brows.

Cut content unironically

Cut from the game. Advertised on the website because her sprite is pretty and it filled out the Gods category.

But if I take Kayblis after he becomes a bishounen through body modification and take him to the genderswap temple I won't be able to impregnate Kay-chan

Only if you MTL

Someone have Reset gif/webm of she dancing with some hannies? i can't remember the last time i saw that banner.

How is this possible to do in a first run? I've seen my characters do over 120k, but those require boost+elemental or the enemy has to be obscenely weak tier.
>have not used the shinma faction at all throughout the game and about to rescue hornet in turn 8
There's no way I'm going to get to Quelplan in time for a Sea ending, huh? Most of them are level 0.
That sounds like an amazing cheese tactic. Also, sounds too good to be true.

One of Rance's sons, turns out he managed to breed with the Haniko in Genbu Castle

It's brought up for the same reason why Kenshin has impregnation dirty talk in her scene and then doesn't actually bear Rance a child. Because it's hot.

>150k
When I tried the wall, I know it wasn't quite that high.

>that Modern -> Vivid -> Pastel sex scene
Truly an amazing experience to behold. It's the best one I've encountered in the game, just like how I loved Modern's scene in Quest.

I know she said she wouldn't possess Pastel again but I feel fucking robbed that we didn't get Full

Well that sucks

I'm not saying that she gets knocked up. We would've known if she did in part 2.
All I am saying is that the possibility is there, even though it doesn't matter any more since the bloodsoul is no more.
Kenshin is way more likely however.

>tfw Hornet was taught correctly and Dark Lord females actually are impregnated through the anus

Question, are the Youkai wives recruitable during the mission where you fight Kurobe or after? and are any of them rares?

after, all of them is common but because you unlock so many common at late game they can be quite hard to get.

>then doesn't actually bear Rance a child
No way to actually tell that. Didn't Miracle speculate that Rance had more children than those who were publicly known?

I guess I don't have much chance in messing around trying to recruit them. at least I don't have to use pluepet and the rare drops bonus to find them.

And Shizuka in 03 back when she considered contraception important.

I think Satella having a kid would have turned up in part 2 if it happened.

Talking about Kenshin.

The speculation about Rance having more children is probably reffering to the thousands of nameless women that he porked in his adventures
If any important character like Kenshin or whatever had a child at that point, i'd think they wouldn't just hide it even considering the problems they could face

It's weird to think that for example Tillday's child is known but Kenshin's is not because "reasons"

Different circumstances.

Well Tillday was a known fated girl.

Am I the only one who found Saulina hot.

youtube.com/watch?v=wpAJs_pfPKI
How is this translated?

I think dragoninstall does some for fun

Guts!

Very carefully

Shade > Astlyre

How did they make warg so good.

Had to make it up for not having H

She is a typical moeblob

How much do I have to email alicesoft to make them believe that translating games faster is going to be profitable?

Why would you email alicesoft about translating games
Ask about part 5

You'd have to learn Japanese first

It would make more sense to email the translation team, they're the ones doing it.

How many girls has Kentarou fucked?

Keiko? Hornet? Silky?

He got fucked by Nikkou and Arios

Nikkou and Waitress.

He fucked a waitress and Nikkou, that's it. He NTR'd Miki like twice. How ungrateful, that newspaper boy.

Keiko takes his virginity.

>waitress
When?

Zance was pretty moe in the training arc if you play female El.

Holds her hand while reiterating it's a special occassion and just so she doesn't fall.

Has an inner monologue about how small her hand is in his and how soft and delicate her body is.

Thinks about how he's having trouble seeing her as a sister like he does with Sushinu, seeing her as a woman instead.

Catches himself thinking that and yells at nothing in particular just to snap out of it.

I wonder just how autistic a kid with Hornet would be considering just how dysfunctional the others are. I kind of expect a perfectly normal kid or something.

She'd probably be a very polite and respectful girl considering Hornet's personality and growing in a setting where the DLs are already in good terms with humans
Not to mention they're not even DLs anymore

I think people don't normally want to marry their sisters but go for it

Rance feels a disturbance in the force.

>Hornet gets knocked up by Rance
>Still thinks it's because they held hands and not the sex
>Years later
>Their daughteru is basically a little female Rance
>Complete with punching and hitting things just because like in 5D

If she's a pirate it's okay.

Attached: 67736499_p0.jpg (850x1200, 424K)

>Hornet? Silky?
????? What?

>little female Rance
I need another daughter like Arc 1 Reset, her Arc 2 onee chan personality feels wrong even if inevitable

I was talking about Sushinu in the third line. Nothing wrong with fucking El.