Next official exchange -> Cryptopia Exchange

How long you still want to wait?

twitter.com/XBYOfficial/status/864950845686792192

If you turn it sideways, the holes in the B and the triangle make a smiley face

Brb investing my life savings

>new logos all the time
>new memes all the time
>everyone involved talks about the moon

Not that there isn't money to be made - there is tons of money to be made. Just be quick to get out Veeky Forums

hell yah

that because biz retards wanted to shill instead of letting the devs release the actual logo so they made 100 different logos.

The devs asked the community to participate you cuck.

Then they hyped and hyped.

This coin is 100% a scam

100 xby fee

All to one node

Bought in at 1 sat.

They sells on first small bump.

Then pumpit
Dump
Pump
Dump

Pump
Hype hype hype, >hey evwryone lock your fucking money into static nodes so you cant dump when we bail.

Thats why theres another round of nodes being done!!

Whoppie!!

Now even more people cant dump

Meanwhile the one actually functional node banks 100 xby fees.

They hype everything. They hyped a fucking checkpoint commit on github.

All the people are autistic, fanboys who are completely clueless how anything works.

>how do i save a.aa. wallet.dat file

>they let people register for nodes who couldnt follow basic instructions with a little bit of terminal commands to register.

How the fuck can we rely on those people to set up a functional remote server??

The whole thing is obviously a scam. Ive barely even covered the hard truths i found. Sell before you get burned.

Oh hey DGB is currently cheaper, and will actually moon to ripple lile status. Red coin too.

Xby even if real does nothig

lol that thinking redd is more promising than xby

fuck off cunt suck my XtraHARD cock
I'll pay for your kneepads

tough to disagree with you my man, i don't know why i'm still holding,

I was about to post the same thing

Is this guy retarded?

First of all it's Redd coin, not Redcoin you cuck. What the fuck does it offer?

XBY and DGB actually have something to offer.

holy shit that's genius
they lock up your money with "static nodes" so you can't dump
the feature that cultists have been thinking will make them rich is really the secret plan to make them baghold

it's not really locked, just if you move it it will break the node, but i agree pretty fucken cunning

The statics will need to complete 500k*Total Statics/100, adjusted by their buy/current price ratio just to break even. Since there aren't any strong uses for transactions to occur yet (maybe ever), the only thing statics can really control is pumping the price so their nodes break even.

Not to mention that this isn't really a blockchain technology. Fixed nodes all mining the same block with 100% unanimous agreement is just a chord network. The tech won't scale either. Eventually the statics won't be able to handle volume (if it was ever used for a real purpose and it gained that much use).

your equation works out to 250 million which isn't really a lot IF the coin found a bit of purpose, for now though it may as well be infinite as the statics dont actually exist yet

as for the volume, there will be more nodes released in the future

statics were free to register and if you cancel you still have the 500k coins, no need for the owners to break even

actually there is because to keep the static you need to keep the coins in, that needs an interest rate as you don't have use of the coins while they're in there.

Do you? When Every everyone panics and breaks all the nodes whT the fuck happens?

dont worry about that, ive spoken with these people, most of them are highly deluded and will never sell

...like any other node. There is nothing fundamentally wrong with the design of static nodes.

Listen I didnt get into XBY either before it mooned but I'm not gonna spread FUD just because I'm salty.

You can still dump your wallet when it is in a node. You just break the node.

The long x and y look retarded

>all this FUD

I'll be LMAO'ing at your life in my new lambo

lol this guy is mad about xby, hes making up conspiracies. if he didnt care about it why he typing so much about it

yet ANOTHER fucking logo

Gold

Im 5 million deep im digibyte cuck

>dgb
Literally another scam lol

I bought XBY at 600 sats...am I gonna make it?

I boughtat 40 sats , amd its the next billiom marlet pajeet. Xby is shockingly a real scam

XBY isnt a scam... stop fucking fudding because DGB is going to die.

but seriously, dgb has no connection with any games, it just sells game cards...

The smart people are pumping and dumping XBY short term and moving those earnings into DGB

By the time you get to the moon I'll already be on mars

yeah because dgb totally partnered with some companies, right?

oh wait... they lied about it and all they have is a minecraft server...

These new fags don't know about DGB's shady past they always fucking lie

shame... people are going to get turned away from stuff like XBY and RDD because of shitcoin DGB

whatever... I give up. people dont ever research stuff for themselves.

Stfu, you reverse-psychology shill, faggot.

>New exchange means a probable price hike.
I'm okay with this.