/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging. Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 26th of March:
908 – Emperor Zhu Wen of Later Liang has Li Zhu, the last Tang Dynasty emperor, poisoned.
1169 – Saladin becomes the emir of Egypt.
1344 – The Siege of Algeciras, one of the first European military engagements where gunpowder was used, comes to an end.
1917 – World War I: First Battle of Gaza: British troops are halted after 17,000 Turks block their advance.
1939 – Spanish Civil War: Nationalists begin their final offensive of the war.
1942 – World War II: The first female prisoners arrive at Auschwitz concentration camp in German-occupied Poland.
1945 – World War II: The Battle of Iwo Jima ends as the island is officially secured by American forces.
1954 – Nuclear weapons testing: The Romeo shot of Operation Castle is detonated at Bikini Atoll. Yield: 11 megatons.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
EU4 Rule Britannia is out.

CK2 DD 19/03
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?forums/551

>Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

>Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

>Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes v0.2 - 12/10/2017
pastebin.com/XUtVVm3k

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2 - 14/12/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Music Mod
pastebin.com/UxQnvV3Y

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

Old Thread

Attached: 1507316100523.jpg (2000x3525, 219K)

Report and ignore shitposters.

Report and ignore shitposters.

based and also white

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

I decided to take on Messalia while Rome was busy somewhere else and it turned out that they had fourty cohorts to spare. Thankfully a lot of them starved in the Alps and also RotA gives tribes pretty great morale boosts to compensate for being really difficult to organise as states.

Attached: fugg u rome.jpg (1366x768, 488K)

There are shitposters afoot, reminder to report and ignore them

But this thread is shitposting?

Report and ignore all shitposts.

anyone here played Aurora? curious to see if there are any cool political mechanics, aside from just R&D which seems to be a lot of the game desu

Shitposts are to be reported and ignored

Reminded to report and ignore shitposting.

This is pretty w&b.

r2r&is

If you see a shitpost, it is your duty to report and ignore it

How come shitposting isn't being reported and ignored?

*sees a shitpost*
*reports it and ignores*

Reminder to report and ignore all posts not reminding you to report and ignore.

Fatherland, for Nazi vs Democracy cold war
Peace without Victory, which is made by the guy that made Thunder in the sky. It has a great interbellum period
New World Order 2, for meme Soviet Cold War run
the Stresemann Legacy, for a democratic germany but its only for 1.04
Edge of Darkness, for hardcore Barbarossa still in 1.04 but about to be updated
Communist Germany mod, for meme tier commie pride world wide

venn diagram
white
r&i
based

Declare on Ajam on 11 of December and take as much land as possible. Get either Ottomemes as an ally or a couple little ones like Qara Qoyonlu... When Shah Rukh dies you have 5 years max to prepare for the war, your allies and one or 2 vassals should stay loyal and you should outnumber the enemy. Also build a fort as soon as the game starts in the mountains on the Transoxian border. After the first war you might have to grant Transoxiana indépendance, don't forget that you can siège them down and take all their provinces sans their capital in separate peace. By then the other vassals shouldn't be a problem and you can annex Fars or Afghanistan

Attention shitposters:
If I see you, I will report your post, and proceed to ignore it. I'm sorry, it's just the way it has to be