Why is this board so shitty? It's literally just scamcoins and bitching about college majors

Why is this board so shitty? It's literally just scamcoins and bitching about college majors

No real estate, stock, bonds, business ownership, or financial planning threads to speak of

Why don't you go to your yatch club for those things, richfag?

Here's my financial plan:

save some of my money I make from my job
daytrade crypto at work

because when someone points it out, they'll just scream this board is for memecoin containment.

if Veeky Forums actually had mods, that care about board quality, they'd realize: no, threads with 4 replies x10 about the same coin are not discussing a single thing.

we can either start a coin board or make spamming coin threads bannable.

because shilling scamcoins can be profitable

Fuck off to /r/personalfinance you little faggot. We're trying to make money here and enjoy it while we still have working joints and a penis.

>No stocks, bonds
Grandpa go to bed plz

fuck off grandpa

Everyone here has to build capital trading scamcoins first before stocks become somewhat interesting

Tbh just go to reddit for all that shit

>we can either start a coin board
THEY ALREADY STARTED A COIN BOARD THIS IS THE COINBOARD

This

And even then..

people made more money on these scam coins than you nocoiners can even imagine.
Stop being a hater and do some fucking research u mug.

>Another thread about how they hate Veeky Forums
Surely THIS ONE will fix it!

This board was made to keep crypto threads off of /g/. You don't like it? Go to reddit. End of discussion.

Doubt the majority of shitcoin shills have made more than $1000 from their """investments"""

and i wouldnt have it any other way

>because when someone points it out, they'll just scream this board is for memecoin containment.

like clockwork my friends. spamming threads is a bannable offense. no i don't need 5 theads about dgb. and another 5 threads about rdd's 10% rise/fall every 10 minutes.

why would i go to reddit when i've been on Veeky Forums since 2005 - 2008. i've been here so long, i can truly say newfags are cancer.

because endless shilling and duplicate threads about cryptocrap bumps anything else off the board. it also chased anyone outside of trolls and shills out of here

this board serves its purpose. i dont want to see these losers on /g/ again

I long for the day i can live off dividends, until then i'll be sweating through the night holding cryptos and wagecucking during the day

We need a memecoin board to contain the cancer so that we can actually talk about real economic stuff.

Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>XYZ COIN IS MOONING IN 2 HOURS!!!
all day every day for all eternity.
>post a thread about hard asset investment like gold, silver, mining companies, etc, get shit on
>"Hurrrrr gold is worthless. Silver is worthless. 3M will create synthetic gold tomorrow!" -t increasingly nervous memecoin speculator for 9235th time this year.

Meanwhile people just keep creating new coins that start super low, buy a shit ton of their own coin that they created, then watch all the kiddies rush in and drive it up before selling off and starting over.

It's because most people who browse Veeky Forums are autistic neets with no jobs thus no money to invest in real shit like real estate you richfag.

>mfw the denizens of this board have made more with their various shitcoins than any subreddit full of stockfags

I've made $21k

>No real estate, stock, bonds, business ownership, or financial planning threads to speak of

probably because 90% of Veeky Forums kids (well, aplies to regular citizens too) are piss poor and do not own stocks or anything like that

> read posts about us going to the moon daily
> ignore
> muh 5% returns
when will the nocoiners learn?

41 grand CDN since Jan 1st

Get fucked, faggot

>what are realized gains
protip: your coinfolio means nothing

I've been in crypto for literally 1 week.............. stupid nocoiner

I'll post my sells at 3k/4k BTC soon, don't worry.

This board was initially made to keep buttcoin threads off of /g/

Just wanted to open the same thread. Mods, can we have /nocoins/ please and ban everyone trying cryptoshit pump&dump schemes over there?

I'm UK too bro, what's your background

its not too late

I have some nice tulips in my garden. How much would you like to pay for them. How about this red-yellow one. Freshly imported from the Netherlands. Just costs you about the price of your house, okay? Deal?

that doesn't change that spamming threads is bannable.

No one is spamming anything you salty fuck. Multiple people creting different threads about one topic isnt spamming.

>no one is spamming
posted 5 mins apart earlier
and it wouldnt take long to dig up half a dozen other examples

just paste this in the filter and press the hide button.
BYC|ark|Rdd|LTC|WAVES|posw|GNT|XRP|eth|btc|XBY|Steem|REDDCOIN|DOGE|ripple|DGB
blockchain|ETHEREUM|*coin|Digibyte|crypto|ogre|bitcoin|BitBay|nocoiner|coin*|Monero

All financial planning means to me is "Dont spend more than you earn, and make good investments"

>implying the old system is any better than another

It's just a different way of making bills old man. Its not really just sit back and buy what people are shilling. You only get a part of of here.

Besides if a majority of the community of which you are part lf the population is talkong about something, don't you think its a good idea to try to listen?

You don't make money because you don't make money