Was Goebels right? Or was he just compensating for being a manlet?

Was Goebels right? Or was he just compensating for being a manlet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450
youtube.com/watch?v=XM9erS90gTE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Success breeds jealousy.

He had a wife's son.

absolutely redpilled
dark enlightenment

Right about everything about America until he went into a Jewrage.

But that is correct as well. I mean, his negative connotation about the jews is obviously a bias, but he is still representing facts.

He's right but still a compensating manlet.

He's completely right about people getting the wrong impression of America thanks to Hollywood and the media.

Note how he has to shit on skyscrapers before saying America has no great architects

Except all of that is literally wrong and I'm a Brit.

America was at the forefront of culture during the 20th century.

Music, film, art, literature and theatre was all america's.

Even up to the 40's, america's jazz bands were world class.

This entire image is fucking retarded to anyone who isn't a plebeian or has anywhere above average knowledge of any medium.

into the trash

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this jpg

>thinking that America = New York City
>while simultaneously bitching about the media distortion of American reality

The irony.

What we today think of as "American Culture" is mostly stuff from the 1930's onward: most of our Great Books are from after WW1, most of our Great Films are from after WW2.

My state is actually on that picture.

>Complains that American culture is phoney and "borrowed"

OH THE IRONY LMAO *builds another copy of a roman statue*

lmao!

Number of New York churches: 2897
Number of New York synagogues: 845
Nice facts you got there manlet.

>bebop
>hard bop
>Faulkner
>Hemingway
>Henry Miller
>Steinbeck
>Agee
>O'Neill
>Sterner
>art deco
I share my view of the Us with Clemenceau, but still let's give tot the devil what belongs to the devil.

Enough of this manlet crap.
The taller the gentleman is the farther he has to fall to the ground.
Get it?

That's all well and good but in literally every single on of those categories, in the 40's, nothing was happening.

Everything, before and after that period except maybe jazz had been perfected. Jazz, is only cared about in America also.

It's like saying japs are the best at harakiri, well yeah, they are the only ones who do it.

The only, only good thing to come out of that era in the metric you have given is Citizen Kane. And that is highly subjective, American trash.

>He had a wife's son.
Which happened to be the only actual aryan of his family
>Nazis
>Not a meme

>That's all well and good but in literally every single on of those categories, in the 40's, nothing was happening.

In the early 40s, the second world war was happening. In the late 40s, rock and roll was starting, home telephones were taking off again, Barry Gray was pioneering talk radio etc etc.

New York?
More like Jew York.

Don't forget barber. We gave you bastards the saddest fucking song in the world.

>In January 1938 Barber sent an orchestrated version of the Adagio for Strings to Arturo Toscanini. The conductor returned the score without comment, which annoyed Barber. Toscanini then sent word through Menotti that he was planning to perform the piece and had returned it simply because he had already memorized it.[5]

>america NO CULTURE
More like the German was mad his people were and are a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=izQsgE0L450

>a nazi saying America has shit architecture
DUDE GIANT CUBES LMAO

Yes, let's look at all the great cultural triumphs of the Third Reich! Wait, what do you mean there weren't any?

>America was at the forefront of culture during the 20th century
Apart from the culture which was borrowed from Europe, what are you even talking about retard?

inb4 jazz

nice arguments faggot, sure showed us

The greatest American novel and one of the greatest novels of all time was written in the 19th century. [spoiler]Moby Dick[/spoiler]

There was also Poe, Clemons, Fenimore Cooper, Henry James, and Hawthorne among others in literature. Dickenson & Whitman for poetry.

>But that is correct as well.
No it's not

But if you knew reality outside internetz we wouldn't be discussing this

There have never been more than 90 synagogues in New York at any given time, but reality and facts don't apply when your internet buddiez know better, right?

Fuck him jazz is one of the greatest musical genres of all time

>Americanization gives every cultural value an American stamp, like turning the waltz into jazz
>Yeah but our Jazz bands were world class!
Nice!

There are so many different sources reporting different things. I saw one source that said this about New York City, "12% of New Yorkers claim Jewish descent. There are more Jews in New York City than there are in the Jerusalem city limits. They have more than 1000 synagogues – 70% permanent and 30% temporary places – at their service."

This source said that there are about 2000 Christian churches and another 4000 informal places of worship. Another source said there were only 500 Christian churches in the city. Where'd you get your statistics from?

I kinda don't get the people who say America has a garbage culture while focusing only on shitty Hollywood films and Beyonce videos while never reading anything from Faulkner, Fitzgerald, Poe or Hemingway.

That's like saying Tokio Hotel and Stefan Raab is all there is to German culture and pretending Bach or Goethe never existed.

This reads like the average stormcuck tweet, albeit in refined jargon

aka the only relevant parts of america
cornfarmers and biblethumpers need to be eradicated.

he was a power hungry manlet. never understood why /pol/cucks revere him and that drug addict goering

Shut the fuck up, retard.

Soul music and rock n roll is purely american that has its roots in decades developed folks songs in the south and african american music

Also, the nazis borrowed everything themselves

Meaningless post and complete indiscernible

kill yourself

because that is the culture america projects on the rest of the world.

>rock n roll existed before WWII

more like that's the culture the world wants to see

why else are shitty films like transformers and the fast and furious grossing hundreds of millions worldwide?

>Fitzgerald
>Poe

Second rate writers user.

Goebbels was saying that jazz sucks...

We're talking about American culture and how it developed, retard.

Country music and folk songs were decades in use in america before wwii and not only were they great but they led to the creation of rock n roll, you fucking retard.

>America is responsible for Germans or French producing degenerate American tier pop music

If anything that signifies the cultural vacuum in modern Europe if their people just want to ape American shit instead of producing something genuine and of quality.

Goebbels was a pleb who held "degenerate art" shows whilst masturbating over boring reproductions of roman sculptures and himmler's retarded ancient aryan theories

Except during the time of Goebbels rock n roll wasn't a thing yet.

Except during the time of Goebbel's Jazz, Blues, Country and folk songs were a thing yet and they were all great, idiot! Goebbels was a pleb

Blues is dogshit and country is a folk music that European folk music completely blows out of the water.

Nice typing retard.

You are also a pleb.

You are the pleb for liking the music of plebs, some fucking illiterate blacks lmao.

Sure but using, "Bu-but American jazz bands were world class" as a refutation of what he's saying is fucking retarded.

Goebbels was partially right but Canada has even less of a culture or national identity than US.
If Canada didn't have a French speaking province they wouldn't really have anything.

>he thinks music is about "literacy" and "lyrics"

Don't bother replying, sperg

Goebbels requires no refutaiton, he was a monumental pleb that ended up committing suicide like a cuck

prove me wrong, protip, you cant!

yellow pages new york

Canada is a non-country where national identity is half "We're not really Americans" and half "We're not really British." And I have no idea why would anyone give a fuck about Canada in Europe, considering it was completely irrelevant relative to the US and not even a proper country yet.

The pointlessness of arguing against Goebbels is not relevant as the person I was replying to had already tried to argue against him. All I was doing was pointing out how stupid his argument was.

Doesn't matter, retard.

The debate literally amounts to

>no this art IS good, i like it
>no it isn't, its degenerate, THIS art is good
>I disagree, I think both are great
>I disagree, your are is BAD

There is literally no cogent arguments when it comes to art, only what one agrees with or doesn't.

It isn't a science.

I also notice you didn't refute my point about Goebbels being a fucking cuck!!

>Americans have no culture
>Another statue that we copied from the Greco-Romans, please!
>Don't forget the ABSTRACT FUCKING BOXES GUYS

Jesus, you're still not getting it!
That is not the argument that was going on. If that was the argument I wouldn't have said anything.
The argument was,
>Jazz is just an Americanized version of the Waltz
>America has awesome Jazz bands!
Do you see how this is not a suitable reply?
If he said something like,
>Jazz is actually much more complex than Waltz and it has its own value, etc. then fine. But he said that our Jazz bands are really good when Goebbels disregarded Jazz altogether. Telling him our Jazz bands are good is not going to sway his opinion.

Also, I don't give a fuck to refute you. I actually agree with you about Goebbels, he was pretty fucking stupid. I still wish someone would translate his diaries though.

>being this butthurt

I fucked up my, , green text. Oops.

WHY DON'T YOU GOEBBEL GOEBBEL ON HIS NAZI COCK HUH?

HUH?!

Wow, an eagle stolen from literally multiple empires that existed before

so original!

cuck

This.

Nice stolen Art Deco-esque sunburst there, Fritz.

>eagle stolen from old empires
>suits from France
>general assembly from England
>art deco

How original

>Claims America has no culture
America has objectively the most pervasive, powerful, and successful culture in history. No other culture in history has succeeded in making so many other cultures eat its food, listen to its music, watch/read its stories/movies, and in general- demand its cultural exports and repeat its memes.

British Empire is a firm second place. But nothing comes close to the dominance of American culture (for better or for worse).

interesting how USA was exactly the same 80 years ago

that's because they have no architectural value, it's just a building built in a European style, only made taller

this was in the 30s, today it's even worse, it's just a bunch of steel and glass stacked on top of eachother

I agree, but it's still a derivative of a European idea made American.

Note he didn't insult what has been made American, he just identified how unoriginal America is in terms of deriving culture.

Look, it's quite simple. Europe went batshit some 20 years prior, we jumped in there at the end (as we do when it comes to World Wars), and suffered far fewer casualties (in sheer numbers- I'm aware of how poorly trained and enthusiastic US forces were in WWI). So we had dudes left after... and Europe had jack shit other than an enormous pile of corpses. So we'd had 20 years to do the 'culture' thing with almost no competition.

This. American culture is so pervasive that many do not even notice it.

>America had no unique cultural achievements
>INB4 YOU MENTION THIS UNIQUE AMERICAN CULTURAL ACHIEVEMENT

Everyone on Veeky Forums should watch this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=XM9erS90gTE

My argument is that nazi architecture is shit so he's not one to talk.

I feel genuinely sorry for yourself. And no, the Nazis didn't borrow everything, they owned German culture. Also, everything they borrowed was ultimately improved, not 'americanized' like you niggers do in the US. Cry me rivers now.

You basically just said everything the US really had for itself was jazz LMAO

Pathetic ameriniggers, shut the fuck up and stop embarrassing yourselves.