REDDCOIN IS REALLY PUMPING WILL THE MEME MAGIC EVER END

REDDCOIN IS REALLY PUMPING WILL THE MEME MAGIC EVER END

No it's not you spamming piece of shit. You and your pump group should jump off a bridge.

t. Butthurt no coiner.
You don't want to be poor all your life, right user? It's not too late to buy.

Get the fuck off my crypto board nocoiner fag. This "shit coin" is going to the moon and anyone retarded enough to ignore it deserves to miss the gains! Stay poor forever fud

fucking idiot we've gone through almost 80 BTC volume today.

Wow it's almost you guys coordinate your shilling on a discord or something.

kek

TODAY WE MARS

>being this delusional and paranoid

the fud must be strong in you

>going to the moon

That piece of shit wont even get to 10 sat. You faggots are just trying to find noobs to buy your bags.

look. a same fag

>investing in reddit coin
Reddit sucks and so does this coin. Buy PEPECASH instead.

it's actually not associated with Reddit despite the double dd. It is usable across multiple social network platforms :)

you just watch k

potentially multi-billion dollar project in the future....

Bud, I will give you 30 dollars for the coin, you will make a few cents. So you can buy yourself, a nice hot meal with it.

wouldn't it be easier and faster to just drop that tank on you instead of making it shoot you

8 guys on a discord are coordinating a pump and dump of this shitcoin using Veeky Forums

link?

You're either part of it or a total noob. They stopped posting links because their threads would get deleted.

nice fud, show me sum evidence bruh, Reddcoin has good fundamentals and lot of potential, coming updates look promising

^ this guy is in on it

It looks promising for you when you bought it at 4 sat and are tying to pump it to 8. Look at the massive amount of sell orders. Who ever buys this coin is going to be holding bags for a long long time.

now 7

hope they are not in the US. there were a couple of fucks that got jailed for p&d a shitcoin in florida

everyone in this thread lookout for b9iWJDj+ no coin FUD pumper. Same fag can't even roll dubs once lmao

you clearly don't understand crypto market cap dynamics, if you know the game you can make an estimate of the market cap based on fundamentals, business potential and updates. That's all that matters, current market cap of 3M is a joke for a project that could potentially be used by hundreds of millions of people.

Just trying to find out if it's true, cause if it is I'll dump it right now.

These people deserve to be jailed.

lol I hate Pump and Dumpers, usually I ignore biz because so much shitcoin gets desperately promoted, but Reddcoin is different imo.

>shilling this hard

Everyone just look at the values on the orders. If you bought at 7 sat and wanted to sell it at 9 sat you would have to go though 74 BTC first. Kek

Veeky Forums is going to make me rich.

Veeky Forums and /g/ are probably the most wealthy boards but if Veeky Forums keeps this up we can dethrone them.

You are a pump and dump scammer you piece of shit nigger.

t. Increaseingly nervous no-RDDer.

But I bought in at 5s so if I sold at 7s I would make a 40% profit. How long would it take your piddly little mutual funds to reach those gains 3-4 years?

oh would u look at that since you posted this picture the 7 sat paywall is almost gone

it is dumbass how have you not joined the whalepool 2.0 discord yet? There also pushing that other coin minerium or something

well how do you know? do you have a link?? did you visit that group? if so then post it because I would like to know and I'm sure others too.

Dunno about rdd but Minereum is a legit coin with potential.

>pump groups don't exist
Who you trying to fool, faggot? Most of us neets here probably follow fairpumps and the rest.

Hey RDD bros, sitting on a cool 6M - you?