Dsg/ - Demon's/Dark Souls General

>Got Abyss'd
(Cross-thread)

>Shadows Die Twice trailer
[YouTube] FromSoftware's new project (embed)

>DaS1 Remaster information
docs.google.com/document/d/1Tx8SxAv_HW57SRdx0CCwquRP2DPM36zz7QwB_wTQclE/pub

>READ ME BEFORE POSTING, IF YOU'RE NEW
pastebin.com/Txe190aw (embed)

>Shitposter filter lists for Veeky Forums X users
pastebin.com/fZHW0a8b (embed)

>Character Planners
mugenmonkey.com/
soulsplanner.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1X57UrBP6agjk1heiYS7fOzhK67TYDXAoTvRHOFwoabc/pub

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs (embed)

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS (embed)

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75 (embed)

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3 (embed)

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

>mfw 2 is superior

Attached: 1516219804184.jpg (1024x1658, 1.78M)

>2sers vs 3tards

>[Youtube] (embed)

Great job

Attached: 1469355646232.jpg (487x487, 117K)

(embed) (embed) edition
is that lobos?

>no one makes the new one for so long that some idiot tries his hardest and fails
i blame all of you

as the fire fades, only embed remains

Attached: 1444829731124.jpg (359x391, 72K)

>Embed Restored

someone make a better one, unlike the fucking massive retard that is OP.

OP, kys

You just made me kinda want to stay.

PRAISE THE EMBED [EMBED]

>get her to 2/3 health flawlessly, no hits
>as soon as the pyro's show up I start whiffing
>they aren't even damaging me or anything, just getting distracted by their presence is enough to fuck me over
I just want my flame weapon already

Attached: 20180327002452_1.jpg (1920x1080, 355K)

But then, from the asses, the shitposting reignites, and a new argument is born, sporting a new subject.

Attached: contained raughter.png (430x447, 128K)

>The bells are a bit of a staple in the franchise
Come on now, they're hardly iconic, are they?

>For each of the areas I mentioned, you can't go backwards.
But an't I just climb back out of the well?

No. Even with the longest ladder, you need to fall a tiny bit, making it impossible to go backwards. Actually, I wouldn't mind the design as much if there was no fast traveling and you could level up at bonfires. Even then it would be annoying because of the frequency but it would serve some purpose

Why would ANYONE be excited for DaS on the switch? It's really not a portable game, at all.

Warmth, parting flame, and 2 orange estus. Everything else to blue estus, how's that fare for invasions ya think?

Actually yeah, the ladder doesn't reach all the way, does it.

That seems intentional for some reason, but I don't know why.

Aren't you worried that warmth will heal your target, too?

Probably no bonfire runs

I'm gonna put a smoldering chaos on it

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-093546.png (1440x2560, 907K)

>neo /dsg/ can't even make threads right
shaking my head t b h famalam

>using it where the enemy can use it
>not healing damagesponge mobs with it

Delightfully devilish, Seymour

OMG I can heal mobs with this fuck yea

Yes, [embed]

After so many cycles, things have broken down a little.

If I stop here where should I look to stop reinforcement? level should be open to +10 and still find some invasions

Attached: Screenshot_20180326-094214.png (1440x2560, 943K)

+10. If you're worried about range, you can drop it to +9 or 8, but I don't think there's anyone sl72 and above doesn't have a +8 weapon

>25 minutes later and I'm still dying as soon as the pyros show up
Is sl100 too low level for this? Should I just come back when I'm actually in NG+?

I introduced my gf to Dark Souls a few months ago. After finishing DS2 she was really fangirling all over the Emerald, so she ended up cosplaying as her (made her own costume, she's good at that kind of stuff). And guess who now regularly gets to worship her feet while she cosplays as the Emerald? ME!

Sorry for blogging but this is really great and I wanted to share it. SEE YA NERDS

post pics of the cosplay or GTFO

>is sl100 too low for NG+ LOST SINNER
hmmm idk, try twohanding your weapon

>Emerald
>not Priscilla
>not Friede

She didn't find her in DS1, and hasn't been much into DS3.

Been staying at 12/12/60 faith in das3 to use the sunlight ss and saint bident at around sl 70. If I want to go to 120, should I invest in another offensive stat, or just pump vig, end, and vit to good breakpoints?

I am, It still only does 1/30th of her health while she two shots me. I could do it easily enough if it wasn't for the pyro's staggering or distracting me.

So how is the remaster.
Should I give it a go or it's just dsfix?

Whats your SM at, could maybe summon someone.
Also flame weapon is by far the worst weapon buff in the game because almost everything is resistant to fire damage

>Friede
Gotta roast half of your face for this. Kinda hard to pull off.

I'd say pump your core. If you are casting you are gonna need ATT as well so I say VIG/END/ATT and gouge VIT/LCK.

dsfix for $40 and slapped 6 player multiplayer, so you can get ganked by 5 people now

Is the multiplayer at least working? How is the forest?

I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $500, Alex

I'd prefer to avoid summons if at all possible
>that spoiler
>I'm playing a pyro with a fire rapier
Welp

this is even more pathetic than the guy who pretended to be gallowsfag
you just know these people are mentally fucked

Attached: firekeeper laugh.jpg (403x570, 87K)

let me take a peak into my crystal ball

>And guess who now regularly gets to worship her feet while she cosplays as the Emerald? ME!

First of all : congrats user!
Second : try to get her into Desert Sorceress stuff and post pics.

And post pics of her in general, you can omit the face.

Attached: 1515409636246.png (1200x1800, 1.44M)

Wasn't it supposed to be out yesterday? Or am I going crazy?

I introduced my gf to Dark Souls a few months ago. After finishing DS1 she was really fangirling all over the Butcher from the Depths, so she ended up cosplaying as her (made her own costume, she's good at that kind of stuff). And guess who now regularly gets to worship her sack while she cosplays as the Butcher? ME!

Sorry for blogging but this is really great and I wanted to share it. SEE YA NERDS

Its cause pyromancy doesn't have requirements in DS2 aside from ATT.

hes lying user he cant share pics because he doesnt have any, its completely made up like Bloodborn coming out for PC

>worship her sack
Kekekekekke

Took a long time and enough souls and drops to get 9 chunks and buy crest of artorias and 400+ arrows, but I got the dark hand.

Attached: 20180326101331_1.jpg (1440x810, 202K)

I introduced my friend to Dark Souls a few months ago. After finishing DS1 he was really fanboying all over the Dark Sun Gwyndolyn, so he ended up cosplaying as him (made his own costume, he's good at that kind of stuff). And guess who now regularly gets to worship his ass while he cosplays as the Gwyndolyn? ME!

try 2 months

Also is it just me or is DS2 incredibly unresponsive on mouse and keyboard. I swear half the time I want to attack I have to click three times or hold down for a few seconds before I finally get a delayed attack.

I introduced my bf to Dark Souls a few months ago. After finishing DS3 he was really fangirling all over Midir, so he ended up tranforming into him (made his own incantations, he's good at that kind of dark magick). And guess who now regularly gets to ride him around while he torches small Romanian villages with inescapable lasers and draconic fire? ME!

Sorry for blogging but this is really great and I wanted to share it. DIR VOLAAN CHILDREN OF THE SCALELESS

>mouse and keyboard
That sounds impossible. Beat the game like it lmfao.

>claws in 3

Did they just give up?

Back off! Gwyndolin is MINE!

Attached: me and GWYND ALL MINE.jpg (900x731, 95K)

How many bosses in DS3 including the DLC please no spoileroo

The last boss is The Pain of Ages

If you didn't want spoilers shouldn't have come here

I never thought the portable aspect would be compelling to me, but I ended up getting a switch for botw. Being able to take your rpg into a cozy bed or to the shitter is a level of luxury I never knew I needed until I experienced it.

He's a liar. The last boss is Ain of Pages.

rip legacy captcha

Attached: call priscilla.png (566x850, 94K)

I introduced my gf to BloodBorne a few months ago. After finishing it she was really fangirling all over Micolash, Host of the Nightmare, so she ended up cosplaying as him (New ideas, of the higher plane! she's Kos, or some say Kosm). And guess who now regularly gets to line his brain with eyes, grant us eyes! while A hunter is a hunter, even in a dream. But, alas, not too fast! The nightmare swirls and churns unending! ME!

Sorry for blogging but this is really great and Now I'm waking up, I'll forget everything...!

>romanian villages
Good, scum of the Earth.

Magestick

romanian """"""""""villages""""""""

So, he can 2H the tail axe. Should the dark lord character keep the broadsword or replace it with the tail axe?

Attached: 20180326102713_1.jpg (1440x810, 174K)

broadsword all the way homie

It's mostly a balancing thing, pyro scales off of INT and Faith so it's absurdly easy to build for and gives you access to other casting schools as well, to balance out the later the game goes the more fire resistance shit gets since the game expects you to have at least one other damage type. Only spells though, weapon buffs don't scale directly, they are based on your weapons base damage and extra points of int and faith will give you more scaling damage
At least get the Chaos Rapier since innate fire damage + fire infusion + flame weapon isn't as bad

So I'm going to leave the house for errands, and I'm gonna get a new controller while I'm out. BUT, I've always just used a PS3 controller since I gave away my 360 almost 4 years ago. Should I just get a wired 360 controller? It's much cheaper than a PS3 controller.

Attached: 1439515590270.jpg (720x592, 40K)

Settings
Disable double clicking to Enabled
Rebind strong attacks to be shift + left/right click

Disable double clicking defaults back to off whenever you restart but still says it's on, so every time you restart the game you need to go to your settings and press right twice when on it and then confirm when you back out of the menu, it's kind of annoying but takes like 2 seconds for every reboot so it's not that bad.

Mouse and keyboard is secretly really good since you have great freeaim and an easier time of aiming spells/bows/crossbows, the controller meme is just from the days of DS1 before DSIC so you couldn't do things like bind weak attacks to mouse click, strong attacks to shift + mouse click and weapon swapping to ctrl + mouse click and target switching to shift+ctrl+mouse click and so on

>been stuck at dukes archive for half a week because i need to buy all of logan's sorceries to get him hollowed and im only getting souls from invading
it sucks sucking at a game

I introduced my gf to Dark Souls a few months ago. After finishing DS1 she was really fangirling all over Anastasia, so she ended up cosplaying as her (made her own costume, she's good at that kind of stuff). And guess who now regularly gets to crush her Firekeeper Soul while she cosplays as Anastasia? ME!

Sorry for blogging but this is really great and I wanted to share it. KEH HEH HEH HEH...

Does Cleric's Candlestick's sorcery buff scale with upgrades? Also why the fuck is Crystal Chime so powerful? I thought Court Sorceror's staff was the best sorc catalyst, but then again I'm only at 49int.

It's really such a shame that Dks3 is such a medicore entry to Souls with the shortest life-cycle of all games yet due to its non-existent NG+ and deader than ded PvP, because it really is very pleasing aesthetically. I don't think I've ever liked how my character looked as much before. The attention to detail in the armors is great (even if variety is lacking).

PICTURES, or it never fooken happened, ya dirty liar!

>sorcery buff scale with upgrades
Nope.
>I thought Court Sorceror's staff was the best sorc catalyst
Only at 60 int.

>Obligatory Desert Slut for /dsg/

Can anyone please read those moonrunes? Her nipple-less tits couldn't distract me from those chink letters and now I am curious.

Attached: desert sorceress (dark souls ii and souls (from software)) drawn by shiva (johan-s) - 68296ae244ddb0 (1229x1638, 833K)

>due to it's non-existent NG+
I mean, the NG+ in DS3 is the same as in other Souls games.

Demon's Souls didn't change ANYTHING for it's NG+ and content wise it was the most lacking.
DS1 only really had the Gravelord phantoms but nobody ever really gravelorded shit because gravelording was boring as fuck.

Bloodborne didn't have anything special for NG+ either except MAYBE for the insight changes in early areas

MOMMY I WANT MILK!

Attached: pyro SFW 2.jpg (816x1156, 142K)

>in other Souls games.
Except 2, the game that came after 1 and before 3.

good on you pal, but this doesn't answer my question.

>tfw first time I staggered a Pontiff doggo
I've fought these buggers with great hammers and UGSs, and the first thing that staggers them is the MLGS? Goddamn.

Attached: 20180326173747_1.jpg (1920x1080, 487K)

Ok, I think I finally decided. He'll be a classic knight, with broadsword and knight shield, but have dark hand on the secondary slot of each hand.

Attached: 20180326105502_1.jpg (1440x810, 245K)

you have to boople the snootle
how do you even play like this?

Attached: Press A to pet doggo.webm (960x540, 2.67M)

It's either that, or let my PC crash. I really have to check the video card soon. I've just been unable to cause I need the computer to work.

Attached: Dark Souls on NES.jpg (1440x810, 118K)

switch meme potential

Yes and ???

Bloodborne came after DS2 and didn't have any NG Plus content. It would've been cool if they did do something for NG plus because I remember Miyazaki teasing NG Plus chamges in an interview but I guess Bamco rushed the game out of the door like they did for DS1 and DS2.

user here let me explain what just happened slowly and point by point so you could understand it.

You made a claim >same as in other Souls games
I made a counterpoint
>Except 2

There is nothing to discuss here, there is no need for you to respond, you were wrong and were corrected. You don't have to try and worm your way out of being wrong on literally every occasion accept that you said something wrong and move on with your life.

I have a SL81 character in DS3. What's the best area to wait for PVP summons for darkmoon fights? Need ears.

>firefu turning away when I do the give up emote
w-what did she mean by this?????

You get autosummoned anywhere it doesn't really matter, might as well farm silver knights while you're waiting

SL 30 is prime autosummons range so best of luck

Attached: file.png (1264x724, 883K)

Do you think firefu took care of that other guy in the firelink shrine? Wouldn't that be NTR?

What is the earliest level I can make an onyx blade pyroslut invader work? I'm planning a desert sorceress cosplay ironically called Guts.