Monster hunter general - /mhg/

Cute 3D meowstress sluts!

>Monster Hunter: World
[3/21] Deviljho and weapon rebalancing in update 2.00 - capcom-unity.com/monster_hunter/blog/2018/03/21/

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Post or find a room ID. Squads are not searchable without one. 3DS use passcode 7243.
World, Preference: Small Monsters - Message: Zenny Farming - Private: No
Gen/XX, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld, MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Old:

Attached: the one on the left is my wife and she is very cute.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IWgBr1KP6go
youtube.com/watch?v=itjbpLxSmuM
youtube.com/watch?v=LeJ6iBwKcdI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=EmAxNO2ofbc
youtube.com/watch?v=rI3hogV6js8
youtube.com/watch?v=xR-AMZwviqY
youtube.com/watch?v=jWc3i-PramA
youtube.com/watch?v=C4KlXdCdAm4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZtHtzdVFzmE
youtube.com/watch?v=5EuIJ_lR2OQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MfM2gbGFblI
youtube.com/watch?v=V14WdF5fodY
youtube.com/watch?v=epfMxNw45Ng
youtube.com/watch?v=MrFqp8dJeCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No you don't!

Attached: hanakopunch.jpg (552x720, 76K)

Listen you stupid fucking lump of redundant protoplasm, you need to be 18 to post on this site. If you are 18, you have surely experienced what is known as random luck, where you roll two 20s or 3 6s or any other circumstance that is unlikely during your time on this fucking planet.

If you've ever taken a math course in your miserable fucking waste of a life, you would realize that this is in not in fact all that unlikely, and that small sample sizes and anecdotal stories don't amount to shit in the real world.

Since you seem immune to the idea of learning from your own experiences, I will spell it out for you. Step one, KILL YOURSELF. You are clearly too fucking stupid to ever amount to anything without incredibly detailed, explicit instructions from your superiors that frankly will not be bestowed upon you. Step two, apply yourself to your studies and hope to whatever stupid fucking god you believe in that you will dig yourself out of the incredibly retarded hole you're in, because only the power of divine intervention will ever save you from being such a complete fucking idiot as you are now. Step three, stop fucking posting misinformation on the internet you god damn fucking mongoloid piece of shit. Just because you are an idiot and feel the incessant need to spray your idiocy upon the public like a barnacle ejaculating into the sea doesn't mean any of us want to read your stupid fucking ideas, about anything, you god damn retard. Shut the fuck up. Forever.

>tfw enjoy cluster HBG because of explosions

I choose to believe that the caravan's logistician clothes include pants, and Guildmarm is simply wearing underwear in public.

general /mhg/ room ID 67L6xFapPeRR
Let's keep fap alive!

Attached: 73c0fc4af4fcc0100e2e1f94e07522bf.webm (467x700, 129K)

2’16 hbg youtube.com/watch?v=IWgBr1KP6go
3’34 cb youtube.com/watch?v=itjbpLxSmuM
3’36 hammer youtube.com/watch?v=LeJ6iBwKcdI&t=2s
4’46 bow youtube.com/watch?v=EmAxNO2ofbc
5’25 LS youtube.com/watch?v=rI3hogV6js8
5’48 GS youtube.com/watch?v=xR-AMZwviqY
6’26 LBG youtube.com/watch?v=jWc3i-PramA
6’46 lance youtube.com/watch?v=C4KlXdCdAm4
7’07 db youtube.com/watch?v=ZtHtzdVFzmE
7'29 SA youtube.com/watch?v=5EuIJ_lR2OQ
7'33 IG youtube.com/watch?v=MfM2gbGFblI
7’35 GL youtube.com/watch?v=V14WdF5fodY
8'37 SnS youtube.com/watch?v=epfMxNw45Ng
10’35 HH youtube.com/watch?v=MrFqp8dJeCI

Should I care about element on DB?

>lance faster than db
narutards on suicide watch

Isn't element most important on fast striking weapons?

YES

You have two join requests

Attached: 1519216374876.jpg (640x720, 92K)

reminder that capcom took down the jho quest so they can nerf him before putting it back out

Will we get G-rank in this game or will they sell it separately as something along the lines of "World G"?

Attached: 1521320133160.jpg (700x653, 231K)

You deserve good decos and streamstones dropping today, user.

Attached: 1521975115190.jpg (1200x998, 246K)

>mfw I got another user blacklisted

Attached: Devilish_4a1cb5_6238404.jpg (470x595, 78K)

yes but blos with NEB is also good

>finally got a protective polish deco
Its like ive unlocked half of the weapons in the game

I honestly don't five a flying fuck about how they package it, but they need to add new monsters and content NOW.
Fuck, I'd pay 200$ for a new title on actual hardware if it was released before PC release.

Attached: 1521758105617.jpg (1137x640, 57K)

What's a good gun and set to go with cluster HBG gameplay? Does Bombardier affect Cluster shots?

>probably has 400+ hours
>wants more content
lol

>you need bow charge plus, an ultra rare drop, before you can even play bow
some retard will undoubtedly come in and say you don't need it and that's true but it takes bow from a B tier weapon to an SSS tier weapon

locking that kind of power behind rng is fucking dumb

for cluster rng you need:
>zorah/jho hbg, probably zorah
>xeno 3 piece set bonus
>free elem/ammo up 3

then just stack raw. ARTILLERY DOES NOT AFFECT CLUSTER AMMO. congrats you unlocked the rngcannon

I have 200+ hours, and I feel like it's not nearly enough for a proper MH on a proper system

Jho HBG Attack/Attack Aug
Xeno Hat B
Dober Mail B
Vaal Gloves B
Xeno Legs B
Xeno Boots B
Awakening Charm

Attack Boost 5/ Free Elem 3/ Peak Performance 3/ Artillery 3

Nice bait

jho does everything zorah does but better

yes, any retard said just go blos for raw only is a shitter

>tfw you have 2 jewels and don't even play bow

God I fucking hate diablos, I feel like I would have more fun doing sos tempered kirins over any diablos at all.

Is there a visual guide/representation of jho's breath attack hitbox and how to iframe it? Feels like the visuals are extremely misleading.

Stop baiting for "BING" reactions you fucking animal

Attached: 41412335.png (553x585, 147K)

I find Diablos to be the easiest monster there is, possibly due to having hundreds of hours farming him on FU solo where he actually is hard.

>being this much of a shitter

It hurts to try and play teostra's flames. Why must the dedicated crag/clust gun be shit?

I feel ya bro

Please guys
Just give me some help making a Jho Lance build

Have a doggo slut as payment

Attached: 1519888873734.png (1174x1500, 2.81M)

Just use legiana set user, you kike ice attack, right? :^)

What skills on HBG? 2:35
Attack Boost 5
Free Ele/Ammo Up 3
??? 3
Artillery 3
??? 2
?? 2 Flinch Free?

Xeno Helm B
Dober B
Xeno Glove B
Xeno Waist B
Kirin Leg B

Artillery Charm

Again, what's the point of it? You can't do good damage because of black spikes and he'll do roar-dive combo after getting up.

>Artillery 3

is correct (about Artillery anyway, Jho HBG outdamages Zorah). Artillery only affects sticky ammo and wyvern ammo. If your Artillery skill is to boost your sticky ammo after you run out of cluster shots then it can be pretty useful but otherwise it's wasted.

>b-but it DOES affect cluster ammo!
No it doesn't, go and test for yourself

that's an attack charm, not artillery

>tfw I've bow charge plus but still no Capacity Deco

It's like the game is laughing at me

Attached: 1521341480467.gif (353x339, 845K)

Slide affinity ever worth it on hammer? I feel like it's very situational.

I-It's not bad to have Ice Attack if I'm using an Ice weapon, right? Right?

Right?

Attached: 1516317179828.jpg (482x549, 57K)

Attack 4-6
Agitator 4
Weakness Exploit 3
Guard 3
Handicraft 2
(Speed Sharpening 2)
Protective Polish

Attached: DXqJs21WsAAhfRx.jpg (846x1200, 162K)

farming t2s is more likely to get me protective polish right?

>some weapons are better against some monsters than other weapons

pls lancefag, just because you have 1 good moment to shine in TAs doesn't mean you get to shit on superior non-pussy weapons

At least the legi bow looks cool.

pretty much only against nergi

It's okay for Blos or Legiana fights. Otherwise it's pretty meh.

At least Teostra's Flames is relevant in that one arena quest.

Attached: Untitled.png (911x351, 24K)

Its basically nothing because ele calculations are retarded, but its not the worst
And legi set is at least extremely fashionable

I wouldn't say likely, but it's still your best shot.

>tfw that streamer from the jho stream had a animation and heavenly chorus mapped to a button for when the attack deco finally dropped

Jho and Zorah are your go to for clusters. Jho will do higher damage with the extra attack but Zorah gets paralysis ammo. Bombadier unfortunately has no effect on clusters though.
I'm trying to move away from clusters and more towards wyvern ammo because of how much it fucks with everyone else in multi. Sure, wyvern can also trip but its a lot easier to aim unless some retard runs in front of you midshot

Yes, I too own a thrift-store digital draw-pad.

your typing brachydios was actually pretty cute

Diablos feels like all the most annoying moves you could give a monster, except making consumables mostly be the counters to the moves.
Oh I know I'm a massive shitter don't worry.

Would be fun to run 4 cluster HBGs.

For fucks sake how do I mass delete Guild Cards? Or at least block the hud element for new ones?

I have 100/100 guild cards and I keep getting these shitty notifications of people sending me guild cards only for me to have to manually delete them each and ever time.

I've come to the conclusion that the biggest ruse you can perform in this game is to send your guild card to HR100+ people just to force them to painfully go through 10 menus to delete it.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 13K)

It's the same as the set I posted here. That's Peak Performance 3 and then blight resistance 2 and flinch free 2 which don't matter and come with the armor.

It's for Wyvern ammo you mong.

For me it felt more like it was curved like this.

Attached: 1522075452073.png (911x351, 83K)

I once got a tailcut on a rathalos with a fucking redpit. Blastnut'd on the spot.

Killscreens. Post 'em.

Attached: acceptingdeath.jpg (3840x2160, 1.41M)

anybody play with their hands on their thighs and the controller right above the crotch?
so when it rumble it gives your cock a nice massage and enhance the erection that you got from beating up monster

It would but I have literally never come across another cluster HBG in multi. Most I see just use Nerg spread or Legiana pierce.

Why do I never see builds use speed sharpening? I used Doggo set for fashion and kind of got used to sharpening 3, and now I struggle to get sharpens sometimes

My first 100 hours were spent doing threat level 1s, then straight to tempered elders. After those 100 hours, I switched to T2 and am now sitting on 4 attack jewels, 13 protective polish, 4 Guard Up, 2 Guard, 50 non-elemental, 5 mind's eye, 2 mushroomancer, 20 critical boosts, 7 mighty bows and 9 power prolongers.

Do those fucking T2 tempered investigations, it's a thousand times better than T3 and much more enjoyable.

because polisher skill + whetfin exist

Please don't hurt the monsters.

Attached: DZNDSq8VwAAME8M.jpg_orig.jpg (559x453, 47K)

Fug. Well that's good to know for the future.

I'm not even HR50 yet so it's not like it matters much at the moment though. It's true that it's super fashionable, so I'm glad it's at least decent too.

With a lance the breath attack is a free opening, if you do a forward guard jump into it, the follow-up pierce thust will always hit his face.

The breath attack also sometimes, but not always, leaves a 15 degree or so gap somewhere in the middle, saved my shit multiple times.

>t. XxSasuke_UchihaxX420

I always have Speed Sharpening 2/3. Always.

Attached: accepting your death.jpg (1920x1080, 256K)

Whetfins invalidate Speed Sharpening. They sharpen a weapon to max in two strokes, making them only slightly less effective than level 3 Speed Sharpener but costing you exactly zero investment on the armor/skills side allowing even more minmax.

Whetfin is literally like always having Speed Sharp 2.

it's strangely easy to roll directly through the visual part of the attack.
seems to me the hitbox starts slightly in front of jho instead of in his mouth.

>cock
stopped reading right there.

It is. I really like the sound it makes when I go down a slope though.

Attached: 1497193471024.jpg (667x1000, 171K)

I only really use them on builds that either can't fit in Handicraft or builds that have shit sharpness regardless like the Odo lance. It helps a ton for gunlance but most of the other weapons don't need it except for maybe SNS.

how about feminine penis?

>chase monster
>slide down a hill
>slide affinity activates
>monster settles down across the map
>slide affinity deactivates
>on cool down for a while
Every fucking time.

I've never found a vibrator on the penis does a damn thing, but those futa girls sure can't get enough. Good for them.

>tfw can't raise whetfish or trade them with resource points
i just don't like wasting time fishing

So I got a couple questions regarding augmentations
I know that tier 6 get three slots for augments and tier 8 get only one. Does tier 7 get two then? Seems pretty logical but I just have to be sure
Next question; How does the bonuses stack? For example if I augment a tier 7 weapon with only Attack augments, will it then get a total of +10 atk? (as in +5, +5) or is it diminishing returns as in (+5, +3) ?

Attached: 1520532570616.png (400x400, 125K)

no but i've tried playing with a bullet vibe in

Yeah but you have to farm them and fishing minigames are fucking cancer.

Yeah it's a real shame you can't farm fish. Still, it isn't too bothersome to just chuck a net at any fish you run across.

Rez VR trance vibrator support when?

He's dead Jim

Attached: download (25).jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Do whetfins stack with SS?

Why do Lance builds always use agitator?

Eastern Camp Elder's Recess.

You can spam the capture net into the pond endlessly without despawning the fish. I farmed up a couple hundred when trying to find Great Fish. Really wasn't hard. You startle the fish with the net and then they start group together to swim back into the pond so you can time your net to grab 2-3 Whetfish at a time. You'll also get some Sushiscales and other useful Fish Materials as a side effect.

See above

Tier 7 gets one augment only.

It has diminishing returns, at least for affinity.

The healing augment is pretty good.

Yes, tier 7 get 2 but they take 2 of the herostones per augment, so a tier 6 weapon takes 3, tier 7 4, and tier 8 1 (of the rarity 8 ones that are only from Tempered 3). Only Affinity has diminishing returns, +10/+5/+5.

Does Kulu have less health than Jagras?

post anime ceanataur pls

Attached: 1491329327461.png (500x577, 425K)

in 20 years

No, I tried that.

Yes, 2.
From my experience it doesn't diminish.