Let's play a game Veeky Forums

Let's play a game Veeky Forums

Your mom heard about cryptocurrencies on the news. Journalist said it's the future of the internet and banking system, and it may become mainstream (like Facebook or Google) in 5 years.

The thing is, your mom quite didn't understood the point of all of this.

>Why should I invest real money into virtual money?

Explain to her in 3 (three) sentences the benefits of cryptocurrencies, and why she should give it a try.

Be nice to her. She's your mom after all.

If you put money in a bank it's virtual until you buy something with it. Why not have a more secure form of payment that's decentralized from inflation and govt influence? There's no reason why not.

All value of currency is relative to hoe much people value it. There is no "real or fake" money. Even monopolio bills have some value (paper, tint, etc)

The central banks and their companions are secretely taxing the money we use (they have the prerogative to create money/loans at will)

Basically the food and other commodity prices increase over long-term. They get free lunch money to compensate for it. We don't.

That's where the Cryptocurrency comes in and eliminates the central bankers. We become our own bankers with crypto technology. Except for thinly veiled centralized currencies such as Ripple.

It's the fucking future. Imagine a cyberpunk dystopia where you buy and sell things with your brain fueled on ones and zeroes. That's cryptocurrency, and it's inevitable.

Just trust me on this and buy it.

Your too old to understand this.

which crypto currency is the secure one to store your money in? bitcoin? not forever, user. bitcoin is myspace and we have no idea what facebook is yet.

Yes mom, crypto's really taken off since you gave me money to put into it for you. Your $100 is up to $10,000, want to withdraw any?

meant for

>listen here you stupid bitch, we eat off brand cereal and have 0 fucking money. Lend me a few hundred dollars and I'll make us filthy fucking rich.

Much faster transactions through the internet without banks holding all you have and making you play by their rules leading to them basically hopping on your back and taking a tasty chunk of all your hard earned money.

Think of it like a kind of share or asset investment speed with the settings on turbo and the capability of rapid liquidation, profit turnover is usually less slow paced and as human civilization becomes more digitally dependent, the value of this investment increases however much like anything else in life there are always risks involved.

Dont forget to keep records of all your transactions and play nice with the tax man though because the government along with the banks will do everything they can to take the largest slice possible off any profits you earn and being caught out means prison time.

Also, I miss you mom, im sorry i didnt get there in time to stop you. I'd give up every cent I've made in this last year just to have you back

10/10

stupid bitch doesn't know how to count to 3 god damn

>we [...] have 0 fucking money
>Lend me a few hundred dollars

>fast transaction
>7 plus days pending
LOL

What happened to mom? Great writeup and sorry for your loss user

>stupid bitch doesn't know how to count to 3 god damn
>Explain to her in 3 (three) sentences

stupid bitch doesnt know how to read, god damn.
explanation is only 3 sentences, 4th sentence has nothing to do with explaining. Go back to school pajeet

He didn't mention BTC.

thats why you pay the fees you fucking retard, my btc confirm after 12 hours max usually.

its entirely your fault.

faster*, didnt say fast. Either way, never waited more than 2 days which is about 6 days faster than my bank has ever reacted to anything so i cant complain

;-;7

>>>>>> hours
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>fast
Try buying lunch with that faggot. The restaurant will close hours before it clears.

LOLOLOL

12 hours is still fucking terrible. bitcoin is about to be replaced by whatever can reliably improve confirmation time among other things. eth or ripple. and everyone storing all their money in btc is about to be on suicide watch. quote me when it happens.

>Be nice to her. She's your mom after all.
My relationship with my mom is Sam Hyde cringeworthy

>beginning of last year
>in university and loving my degree. even spend free time working on shit because its so fun
>father is abusive (to me behind my mothers back but im not a little bitch so i took it till i was old enough to fight back) and cheating dick, only really good at his job
>mother found out over the course of 2015 that father had has multiple affairs throughout their marriage, that he'd fucked some jewish woman and I now have a 13 year old half-brother living in america
>mother is also dealing with a degenerative bone disease that causes excruciating pain
>father blames his cheating on mother's disease even though its only been present since end of 2014
>28/01/2016 I get a call at 00:30 (approx) from my dad asking where my mom is (he isnt home either)
>asks him what happened
>says he phoned my mother and the only thing he said was that she had asked him "does it even matter?"
>Start freaking out, knowing my mother was going through some shit that she had done her best to hide from me
>take car and start driving to grandfathers house (because thats usually where she goes when dealing with stuff)
>literally 2 minutes away from house when i decide im being an idiot and not thinking straight so i turn around, go home and phone car-tracking agency to find her car, thinking that this way i will find her for certain and not waste time (didnt take phone with me in my panic so i couldnt do it in car)
>30 mins pass as i wait for a call back
>get phonecall from father, he's hysterical and i cant hear anything. finally get it out of him that he's at my grandfather's house
>drive back in a panic and find mother dead in her car with needle in left arm with a drip bag hanging from rearview mirror
>paramedics arrive finally, tell me that she took enough painkillers to take out a small village, tell me she fell asleep before dying so it was likely painless

>1/2 of a month later gf i had been with for 5 years says she cant stand me anymore and dumps me
>later find out she was fucking 2 guys behind my back for 8 months so i guess i got lucky even though it still hurts now
>spend next few months burying myself in work and focusing in everything else to try make it go away
>even sold one of my passion projects to my government military for a fair amount of money which i started share trading with (more heavily than id done before) and investing
>Now have a fair amount of wealth, a new gf and im not as fat as i used to be and have my own place and I havent even graduated yet
>Everything should be perfect but every other night I go to bed I dream about my mom, ask her if she knew that I loved her, she never answers
>want to put a gun in my mouth and end it quite often but i want revenge on my ex and father first before i do

;_;
You'll be fine in time user
Forget revenge, imagine what the whore would feel if she found out about your success, as for the father, fuck him he made his choice
Focus on starting your own family, having a child and watching it grow up is truly wonderful

Shit man that's intense, sorry for you.

STOP user IM CRY

I DIDNT ASK FOR THESE FEELS