/dbfzg/ - Dragon Ball FighterZ General

Best Boys Edition

DLC + Big update with possible balance changes launches March 28th

MUST READ Reasources pastebin.com/Q9eDXF2j

Bardock breakdown youtube.com/watch?v=CCQwP4_eYeA
Broly breakdown youtube.com/watch?v=bvnpzHoFEJk

Attached: Burdock and Brocolli.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zXPMGKahPZs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

goku black is cute!

Second for Jiren and Goku Blanco next DLC.

Attached: 1491128951070.png (1102x807, 345K)

This but with Zamas.

Attached: 1506950927665.jpg (521x530, 37K)

Third for Kid Buu is garbage cause I STILL havent fought a good Kid Buu player online yet and Black is a perfectly respectable character.

Attached: 1522068086505.png (624x509, 422K)

>MaximilianDOOD
lmao

You fucked up my "3rd for" post and I hate you
Max is also a shitter

Attached: 1521976291194.jpg (756x1088, 451K)

>max: "broly is bad gays"
i-is the dream over before it begins

Attached: 1512581584640.png (640x480, 203K)

Disregard max. Max is bad at fighterZ and calls every beam a kamehameha just like your mom calls every pokemon a pikachu.

Then how am I beating 6ms with 2h retard
>6m is a short hop air normal on literally everyone
>It even hops lows
>"6m is not an air move"

Ignore green saibaman posts. Do not respond to green saibaman posts. Sage all saibaman threads.

Trunks's 2H is OP pls nerf

I want fused Zamasu so bad. He could be the most unique character in the game if they incorporate both his anime and manga attacks. If he's in and if the leaks are true for season 1, will he be apart of the next set of DLC characters with Vegito or will it be the base saiyans before him?

Attached: 1393163749144.gif (430x287, 2.31M)

Max said he didn't think Bluku was good when he was first going over the characters.

I don't dislike Max, but he can't be taken on his word.

I want fused Zamasu too.

My dream team would be:

>Black
>Blue Vegito*
>Fused Zamasu

*would replace in a heartbeat for regular Zamasu so I could have a full Zamasu team.

Attached: 1504955170986.gif (500x282, 1.13M)

Bluku isn't that stellar of a character though.

No you

Attached: 1518765664138.gif (498x356, 778K)

>hes never fought a good Blueku
Blueku is a faggot in the right hands

he had a hard dick for bluegeta and was poo pooing Blueku pretty hard though. he's definitely better than Bluegeta.

He's okay I guess, regular is better though.

desu anyone can be a faggot in the right hands

A-are you coming onto me user-kun

Attached: 1519132214467.gif (500x300, 100K)

Oh he's definitely better than Bluegeta.

But Blugeta looks cooler

>tfw you will never service Freeza-sama's tyrannical cock like a good henchman

Attached: zarbon_by_19onepiece90-d75t6fh.png (1024x1750, 2.04M)

youtube.com/watch?v=zXPMGKahPZs

who is this best again? seems like it would blow up characters with shitty lows.

When they adding dummy recording
this shit is ridiculous stupid

I feel Go1 used this to blow up Fox's Hit a lot.

its already in the game

Since 21 will be a permanent member of my teams, I'll probably rock 21,Fused Zamasu and switch between frieza and Broly.

Attached: 1401390145710.png (490x597, 317K)

Lewd!
Zarbon is hetero as fuck

Attached: 1518065207165.png (1366x768, 920K)

I just spent like 15 minutes trying to figure it out pls spoonfeed.

Calling this an OS is pretty fucking generous to be honest.

It is also blown up by assists so its really situational.

how the fuck do i play neutral in this goddamn game i am fighting oranges and pinks now and and i am LITERALLY blocking for 90% of the match ahhh send help

look at your button settings and scroll to the bottom
press twice in training to make it record
and press the other button to play it

By forcing them to block.

What the fuck why is it in the button settings
Cheers mate.

Can anybody tell me why it's so difficult to chain a T.Gohan lvl3 after the universal combo knockdown?
I can easily hit the other lvl3 like Final Flash, but for some reason you can recover before the TGohan lvl3 connects.

which is pretty much why Max thought he was better. he was freaking out over how cool his grab/slam attack was.

spam assists lmao works for me

TGohan has a much longer startup than most level 3s, raising his arm before he goes into the cinematic. Limit your staircase height so you can actually touch the ground in time.

but what if they... go low?

POST BEERUS COMBOS AND TECH

I seem to have hit a wall with this character. His normals are too easy to interrupt and his lack of reach is a huge problem. I'm having difficulty keeping him competitive against good players. Against scrubs he's unstoppable but when I match against a solid player I find that Beerus is my weakest link. Need some help.

Attached: 1493901566549.jpg (1412x1080, 407K)

How many frames is reflect active?

Wow, somebody actually plays that character.

I main Beerus and am stubborn about not giving up on him. It's incredibly tough though.

>Beerus Ball of Destruction removes any orbs on screen
For what purpose?

Obligatory Beerus 2M is terrible post.

It's much easier to land if you do a 2S after the knockdown; you can still get it just by drifting but you'll have more time to throw it out
Beerus is one of those characters where small changes would take him a long way. Imagine a world where you can't super dash through his shit.

I need good Yamcha combos, every video I find online contradicts each other.

I don't even use the orbs unless I incorporate it into part of my blockstrings. Beerus 2M is great sometimes but it can be jabbed out of anything. Against a good player who's expecting it you're screwed. If you get lucky and land a surprise 2M from all the way across the screen, though, it's pretty great.

I think not being able to SD through his orbs would probably be too good.

but what if your assists are teen gohan and frieza and blueku

>put cell on point instead of ginyu
>winrate goes up to 58% from 43%

damn my ginyu is trash

Frames 1-22, with a 17 frame recovery time if you whiff.
When you reflect, it skips right to the recovery frames (which will also reflect anything) and then you can act.

What they should do is cause the orbs to bounce around if they superdash through them (instead of canceling out or outright beating superdash), and make it so the orbs don't go away on block (but they do vanish if you get hit).

makes more sense

Actually they need to just make the orbs stay on block.

Decided to test some corner 2H shenanigans due to the whole Black thing. Basically, you can 2H vanishes when you press 2H the same time they press vanish and you're hugging the corner. The following characters will essentially hit them even though the vanisher is behind them. This only works if the one 2H'ing is touching the corner though.

Goku
T.Gohan
Gotenks
Kid Buu
Majin Buu
Nappa
Black
Bluku (+his LLL overhead also works if timed correctly)

Interestingly enough, Yamcha's timing has to be delayed a bit or he'll get hit by the vanish. Poor Yamcha.

Attached: 1491381849754.gif (533x300, 1.19M)

Either or.

>Beerus doesn't despite moving backward
Seriously?

The thing is out of those only 3 are good characters.

so it's people whining about black even though others can do it?

>People complain about Black's 2H only

lmao get off his dick my man you are fooling no one

But Black is fun anyone who says otherwise is a shitter.

Attached: 1517268822820.jpg (503x494, 40K)

Oh wow Blacku Defense Force is going full steam today.

I mean he's not the most broken character out there, but definitely on the list of those that should receive a nerf.

Attached: e9e.jpg (600x624, 14K)

What do you mean with 2S after the knockdown? Using a 2S just makes me float longer in the air and getting the super is pretty much impossible after that.

Nerf what?

>I mean he's not the most broken character out there, but definitely on the list of those that should receive a nerf.
This. There's only 4 characters and 1 assist that actually need nerfs in the game right now. Black actually needs nerfs the least of those 4, since 16/Cell/Gohan are all stronger than him, but to deny that he needs to have his 2H toned down and his specials tweaked to be less safe just throwing them out in neutral is ludicrous; the character has the least-committal neutral in the game. If he has assists he doesn't need to give a fuck about going in until his assists hitconfirm for him.

I main 16 and I'm willing to admit the big guy needs nerfs too.

Attached: 1472102621337.jpg (960x724, 40K)

Just discovered this easy combo. Doesn't work if they're in the corner but it's decent for doing damage midscreen. It does about 400 more damage than the usual midscreen vanish>214M route.

Attached: 1504703136252.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

Certain hitboxes and God Slicer at the very least.

That would have hurt lots if you had that during last night's games

Not fun to fight against

You'll definitely see it next time we fight. I have tons of blockstrings I've been practicing with Beerus too but I can never do them properly in an actual game. I also never got my Beerus corner combos on you.

Attached: 1517439406852.jpg (852x477, 84K)

Wait, Beerus's Level 1 combos into his Level 1?

Yes. You can then cancel the second level 1 into his level 2 for ~5.9k damage.

It requires a specific height to do.

Apparently requires a specific height, but I'm too lazy to get it to work, so I don't know the specifics.

consistently, anyway

How is the playerbase for this game? I fell for the dead in a month meme and now I wonder if it's too late

it's fine for a fighting game, if you are afraid on the pc version losing players ps4 is always busy

90% are Black players.

its been at 3000 for months, it will stay that way for a long time or even go up a little bit after the big update this week

meant for Also are you available for a fight anytime soon? I want to practice some stuff against a good player and try out Frieza.

>this gen's face when black

Attached: 1492204409125.gif (480x351, 1.06M)

Meta is starting to stabilize, which makes tierwhores more prevalent in the game. There's still pretty comfy newbs around too though, so there's not an impossible wall to climb for online yet, even if it's a bit harder now.

Attached: db_alt.jpg (681x636, 164K)

Attached: heh, nothing personnel, ningen.jpg (872x608, 257K)

>Meta is starting to stabilize, which makes tierwhores more prevalent in the game.

More like casuals who wanted to play their Yamcha/Krillin/Nappa meme teams dropped the game and people who actually want to win and pick good characters are sticking around.

Attached: Goku Black.jpg (600x494, 29K)

2h so strong

Attached: 1509014772329.png (403x448, 53K)

I will never understand this mentality. I mean it's natural for humans to look for a way to get the best results with the least effort, but the fact that that makes some think that they're automatically better than others for going that route baffles me. If anything, someone reaching the same BP on a lower tier team is more impressive than another who does it with meta picks.

Attached: 1518343550419.jpg (1000x1301, 122K)

Attached: make me black.png (1414x744, 965K)

SOON

Attached: dlc.png (968x169, 8K)

I use Black on my main team and his 2H isn't even that good. Honestly one of his best tools is the sneaky 214H for an overhead teleport. I would prefer regular Goku over Black but Black's normals, in general, are all better, so I just use him instead. Frankly, Black's DHC is kind of garbage for synergy on most teams.

Jiren is such a stupid and boring character (literal ayy lmao design), I hope he never gets in FighterZ, there are way more interesting characters to be added such as Bojack and Janemba.

Attached: Broly_closeup.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Attached: 1510031268359.jpg (599x493, 130K)

after they add base form goku, kid goku, SS4 goku and baby goku you'll be begging for jiren

>wake up tomorrow
>patch notes
cant wait

Attached: 1514399386597.png (720x480, 375K)

Or Dabura... Really boggles my mind Dabura wasn't on the base roster considering how cool he is.

Attached: dabura.png (940x1600, 533K)

>YOU KAKAROT YOU WILL BE THE FIRST OF MY VICTIMS
Kinda glad they got Vic to do him again, considering he hates voicing the big lug

Attached: broly-dragon-ball-206651-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 66K)

Perfect.