/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread Madman edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Attached: 1508282105074.png (1000x1000, 1.1M)

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! She's a good girl who deserves all the cuddles she asks for!

Attached: __harukawa_maki_danganronpa_and_new_danganronpa_v3_drawn_by_atobesakunolove__85b9231f7af336ff428b542 (1000x1200, 933K)

I'm going to KILL MIKAN

I love my wife!

Attached: Pasta with Mahiru.jpg (513x635, 114K)

>still no Kaede in the OP

/drg/ is dead

Attached: DZNSnBEU0AAeGrC.png (800x1000, 1M)

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

Attached: 61573290_p1.png (739x1076, 971K)

I love Celes

Attached: 840953A5-EC63-4630-ACE0-5399AA4F72E4.png (480x502, 45K)

>tfw even Saionji got an OP
Kaede forever worst girl

Junko loves Naegi!
Engrish edition.

Attached: 15136594360783.jpg (800x600, 98K)

>got life taken away for her for no good reason
>got protag spot taken away from her
>even got OP image taken away from her
Rude tbqh quite honestly

Attached: 67855788_p14.png (1500x1112, 975K)

Oumaede!

Attached: thank u ryuwu.png (797x705, 400K)

Imagine Kaede inviting you to her room, that would be amazing, wouldn't it?

All deserved

>that anatomy
>those tits

Kirishit
Kiribitch
Kiritrash
Kiricrap
Uglygiri
Cuckigiri
Soygiri

Shirogane.

Attached: 62984116_p30.jpg (661x750, 281K)

That's not nice.

Attached: 62166176_p8.png (500x1975, 587K)

Giving my Kittygiri headpats !!
Hearing her purr !!

Attached: kittygiri.png (751x720, 440K)

Shut the FUCK up before I sodomize you with this ladle.
Her birthday tag feels kind of empty and the twitter one seems filled with more underaged Western artists despite being a Japanese tag. What the hell.

Attached: 67704894_p0.jpg (500x707, 241K)

Bitch

I have nothing against Kaede, just bad art.

Silly user, she's a kitty cat, not a doggy dog!

I couldn't care less about Kaede as a character but she has a cute butt.

Fair enough.

Attached: DZJf5KbWkAIJvSE.jpg (1200x900, 115K)

A lot of the DR girls have cute butts

Attached: 1521176391391.jpg (5000x2833, 976K)

How would you rate Kaede's attractiveness?

Attached: 4.jpg (752x1062, 191K)

Why does she always draw hair so damn frizzy?

I'm gonna need some proof.

Would bang if I was Shuichi/10

Reminder that I love every single one of you and I want to have your babies.

Attached: Danganronpa_V3_Miu_Iruma_Halfbody_Sprite_(10).png (1024x1024, 654K)

Time for bed! Goodnight, /drg/, I leave one last Oumaede for you all.

Attached: bump.jpg (584x731, 127K)

My order of cute V3 girls goes like so
>Miu
>Kaede
>Angie
>Himiko
>Maki
>Tenko
>Kirumi
>Tsumugi
She is pretty cute.

Attached: DZJIytaU8AEgaTB.jpg (1200x1025, 134K)

I'm not really into blondes or girls so 6.5/10, she looks like she'd wear ugg boots and those tattoo chokers while drinking star bucks.

I love Ouma!

Attached: 1520031367565.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Oumafag's doujin book club report episode 5, calm before the storm edition.

> first row, left to right
> 総統サマの好きなヒト!
Saihara dumps Ouma after getting sick of his antics and Ouma has to work hard with DICE to win him back. Nice and balances the fun and silly stuff and Saihara's more realistic worries about the relationship well.

> 中毒型メイドこきちくん
Saihara is investigating a case that leads him to a maid cafe where Ouma works as the most popular maid. Hijinks happen, though it wasn't that funny or interesting until maybe the very end. I feel like I was lured in by Ouma in a maid costume.

> キミと僕と口唇にまつわる四の事象
Salmon Mode. Four short stories about Ouma and Saihara growing closer together from two different artists. The first artist's stuff is nicer, the other one's is pretty basic. Cute and fluffy.

> second row, left to right
> Happy Life Hack Sounds
Normie Kaito bullies normie Ouma, but gets a creepy surprise when he starts to show his true colours. Creepy normies are fun, though the story is a bit shaky and the lack of backgrounds makes it feel like everyone is floating in emptiness.

> 可能性の獣
Ouma and Saihara talk about choices. Serious and more philosophical, but not 2deep. The art is pretty.

> 53回目の希望
Saihara has lost his memory and asks Ouma to tell him about himself. The art is rough and it's very short, but manages to be surprisingly interesting. Not exactly what you'd expect.

Attached: oumabooksandotherstuff3.jpg (2154x1616, 306K)

For their happiness.

Attached: 1508073365831.jpg (542x2048, 454K)

Cute Miu butt

Attached: 1518611415599.png (1920x1088, 1.11M)

I want to know more about the last one, does he like tell him false memories or something?

Attached: 64841052_p6.png (797x710, 375K)

I'm going to FUCK the WinterDRs.

I need Hajime to facefuck me RIGHT NOW

I want Miu to ride my face.

>Iuma has to wrok hard with DICE
Yay, I love DICE being involved. Care to show a picture of said silly stuff with DICE in the doujin?

Who has the cuter butt? Miu or Mikan?

Cuck

I am biased, so Miu

Attached: 1500458223771.jpg (480x480, 53K)

I love Kiyo!

Attached: 792aeefcb23d4da216480f9ff9b14982.jpg (570x698, 88K)

>It's another /drg/ ruins everything thread

Attached: 1503121313630.png (996x720, 869K)

I want to ruin your butt

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

Attached: DQHz6oTVAAMS84j.jpg (1200x800, 216K)

Ouma does spice up the stuff he tells Saihara, but soon it turns out that Saihara didn't lose his memories but instead regained the personality and memories of his normie self.

I'd rather not share pictures of doujins beyond the previews the artists have uploaded. It had stuff like Ouma sitting and moping in his fancy chair with DICE trying to cheer him up.

Attached: 64891805_p2.jpg (1104x789, 658K)

>Fat Louie staring directly at the viewer
Does... does he know?

He knows you've got mcdonalds in your bag.

Fat Louie is watching you masturbate.

>spoiler
Now that sounds interesting. Shame it's short, but I'd like to pick this one up sometime.

>Ouma sitting and moping in his fancy chair with DICE trying to cheer him up.
This was probably my favorite part, so pitiful but so cute.

Attached: 2018 03 25 - saiouma cocoa.jpg (368x383, 40K)

He's not getting my mcnuggies!

Attached: 1507376065890.png (1024x1024, 322K)

Attached: ....png (138x134, 15K)

Attached: 1507750657098.png (501x413, 176K)

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Attached: Kyoko.gif (480x280, 524K)

I want Mikan and Kokichi to be siblings. I want Kokichi name to be Yuzuru Tsumiki. Their parents neglected both of them, resulting in Mikan raising Kokichi by herself. Kokichi viewed Mikan as his mother and sister. Kokichi lied less towards his sister and would be more careful about her feelings. Mikan would be protective and possessive towards him. They both used the word "Beloved" when addressing each other. Mikan learned to heal wounds by taking care of Kokichi's injuries. Kokichi would steal his sister clothing because he finds them bigger and more comfortable. Kokichi received his first scarf from Mikan; it had an ugly pattern on it, but he still kept it. Mikan received her first aid kit from Kokichi.

Attached: Mikan & Kokichi.jpg (769x769, 130K)

But do they fuck?

Attached: ................png (680x704, 535K)

Taking Kade to Burger King for her birthday!
I wanna see someone give her one of those burger king birthday browns

Attached: 1518075929327.jpg (619x669, 148K)

I want /drg/ to have a nice day for the Emperor of Mankind

Attached: 1645743764.png (110x198, 20K)

I couldn't find a description and picked it up for pretty much this preview page alone and was pleasantly surprised by the stuff that happened in the doujin. Though I tend to like more "interesting" doujins to begin with.

Ouma moping around was adorable. Good thing he had some good subordinates to kick his butt back into gear to recapture Saihara-chan's heart.

Attached: zhona145515_2.jpg (550x800, 219K)

Bitch

He is cute

I want fat Louie to steal her food!

What if Fat Louie was the Impostor all along?

She had been able to feel the blood in her mouth that day, her eyes were half closed, and a hard pain was rushing through her head and jaw. She heard loud cries not far away from her. When she tried to look at where they come from, she saw a young boy around four years old. He had messy black hair and purple eyes filled with tears. He was shaking her shoulder while crying.

"Big Sis… Hey Big Sis, come on, say something, I’m scared…" The little boy cried.

She groaned a bit, and a smile appeared on his face replaced quickly by fear.

"They’ll come back soon. We need to go Big Sis!" He repeated.

She was starting to feel her limbs again. Mikan tried to get up, but she just ended up coughing. The young boy cried again. She put on a smile while looking at him.

"It’s alright Yuzuru… See? I’m… I’m fine. I can talk. I can walk. I’m… fine." She replied.

No, she wasn’t, but she had to comfort the child next to her. That was her role as his older sister.

She tried to get on her knees and then on her legs. Slowly and painfully. She covered in bruises. Yuzuru looked at her and seemed to don’t know if he should have been impressed or worried, he chose a mix. She offered him a small hand that he took while getting up. They were in a backstreet.

Mikan looked around for her backpack. She found it in a bucket of water. She carefully took it and looked back at her brother. He seemed worried. She smiled at him while trying to look confident but failed miserably. She put on the wet backpack on her shoulder and walked away from the backstreet, Yuzuru was still holding his hands even now. He only had one bruise on his arm, but his legs were scratched. Mikan thought about what to use to patch him up while entering a convent and buying a few bandages with her pocket money. She tried to ignore how the person at the desk acted like she wasn’t half dead and even said a small comment about her ugliness. They got out. (1/4)

What if the Imposter was Fat Louie the whole time?

The Tsumiki’s children.

An older sister of 9 years old and a younger brother of 3 years past. Even today she wonders why her parents decided to have another child, probably just to have another toy to destroy.

They arrived at home. Mikan took a deep breath before opening the door of the small flat. The flat smelled like alcohol and sex. Yuzuru put a hand to his mouth ready to throw up. Mikan just ignored the smell and went to her room with Yuzuru. Her rooms looked more like a closet, but it was already enough for the little she had. She locked the door of her room with the keys on the door while Yuzuru sat on her bed. The young girl put the soaked backpack in the corner of the room and then went to the shelf and took the first-aid-kit, sat next to Yuzuru, and start to patch him up. She was used to it at this point, and Yuzuru was a quiet patient, he never minded the disinfectant or shots. When she finished putting the last bandage, she took care of herself.

After taking care of her wounds on her body, she patted her head to find where she was hurt. It seems that she indeed bled from her forehead. She took a mirror. It was a little bit opened, but the wound had stopped bleeding. The hospital was too far away and using a phone is impossible for her. Her parents always had their hands on it, and if she met them, it would end even worse than just a wound on her head.

She took cotton and put disinfectant on it before putting it to her head. Yuzuru watch her quietly like he was watching a professional at works. When she thought that the wounds were clean, she went to her desk and took a stapler. She could feel Yuzuru tensing up behind her.

Mikan disinfects the stapler.

Put it to her head and then press it.

One time.

Two times. (2/4)

Getting her whatever she wants from Burger King even if it busts my wallet!

Attached: And a large SOUDA.png (919x1100, 1011K)

thanks user

>Souda ice cubes
heh

Ibuki!

How's everybody doing today?

Attached: 37093712_p0_master1200.jpg (600x471, 280K)

Which Dangans prefer Burger King to McDonalds?

Yuzuru was jumping each time he could hear the sound of the stapler. After a third time, she put the stapler back on her desk and looked at the wounds in the mirror. She could hear little sobbing behind her. When she turned around, she saw that Yuzuru was crying again. Mikan sat next to him and took him into her arms.

"It’s alright. Big Sis knows how to take care of herself. It doesn’t hurt. See? Big Sis is okay. And you are too." Mikan muttered

He kept crying into her arms, snuggling in her chest. His shoulders were trembling. Mikan knew he was crying more of fears than of pain. She held him even closer, resting her head on his. Her dear little brother. A sick child who needed her. She knew she wouldn’t let him go as long as he needed her. She was the only one that could take care of him.

"When I grow up, I’ll protect Big Sis !" he said between his sobbing. "I’ll be strong, and I’ll defend Big Sis!"

She was the only one that Yuzuru could protect.

She thought about her wounds that she couldn’t even feel anymore with how much she was used to it. She thought about the small eyes that were looking at her. She thought about the people hating them.

She started to cry too, holding Yuzuru even closer His head on her shoulder now. They were both crying in the room loudly, keeping each other like if they would let one go the other would die. She was his older sister, so she knew she needed to take care of him.

They suddenly heard their parents shouting behind the door. He snuggled back into her chest while he repeated like a chant that he would protect her. But Mikan was the one who thought that about him. After a while, he fell asleep. Mikan couldn’t think about letting him alone. She laid down on the bed still holding her little brother. The young girl used her arms as a pillow for him, and while watching him breathing slowly, she also fell asleep.

That was a typical day for them. (3/4)?

The Dangans who believe themselves too good for McDonalds. Their spicy chicken makes McDonalds spicy chicken taste like cardboard in comparison.
But nothing beats McDonalds fries.

Attached: DTJZt_AU8AAW3lZ.jpg (1200x1116, 126K)

I miss the burger king crown nuggies

>The post doesn't end in 0.
Lame

What's his ultimate talent?

Happy Birthday, Kaede.

Attached: tumblr_p65jagb4RK1tkcba2o1_1280.png (1280x1480, 1.09M)

Imagine Hope's Peak is the new Leisure Suit Larry setting.
Ultimate Thirst

Attached: file.png (172x395, 84K)

What's Shuichi doing for Kaede's birthday?

Oh right nothing because she's dead.

Attached: 1509311382481.png (337x479, 170K)

I hate fast food but mcdonalds >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> all other fast food chains.

It's still shit, but damn those fries are yum.

Alright, any card requests?

Attached: Yugioh Kokichi Horsey.jpg (419x610, 171K)

Monosuke

Monophanie

Whew, the one Monokub I actually had thought of a card for. For some reason I can't think of cards for any of the others, barring just using a set of 5 monsters with long effects or something.

Attached: Yugioh Monosuke.jpg (419x610, 196K)

I love Tsumugi!

Attached: I love Tsumugi.png (1024x1024, 925K)

Get out of here doghater

Attached: 1520883679033.png (714x723, 1.06M)

Man, those are some big Junkos. I would love to try to cover them with my hands

Attached: 1505963372430.png (626x500, 143K)

Why is she so perfect lads?

what does it say?

Drew something today for Kaede's birthday.

Happy Birthday, Kaede!

Attached: 2018 03 26 - kaede birthday.jpg (588x762, 100K)

Kaede still attempted murder though

Cute! I like your art a lot user

Redpill me on what /drg/ has been doing lately, I haven't been here a while. What is the big drama?