Did you guys even know that XEM is booming right now?

Did you guys even know that XEM is booming right now?

Great coin, by the way. It's legit and with a team of geeks. I hope I'll get a chance to use it long term.

Other urls found in this thread:

mijin.io/ja/868.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, I warned yesterday that it'll go up. I FUCKING KNEW IT. What a great chance to buy the dip it was!

I noticed it's the only one out of the Big5 wth double digit gains over the last 24 hours. Why would they use XEM and not NEM as their symbol though.

You will. This is a buy and hold coin. No one even needs to shill it. It's the real deal. That said, to people wanting to hop on - don't buy it at an ATH. This coin isn't going to pump like crazy. Wait for a nice big dip before you get in. This coin will give you a nice 10-100x return over the next few years.

Hell, it soared really high. It's almost a second all-time peak already.

locked and loaded

what's the news though? i bought yesterday from 6400 and i have no idea wtf is going on.

It just rushed past Litecoin

Mother of God

someone spiked japs coffee

I feel like XEM is heading for an all-time high

finally back to above what I bought it for last week.

Yeah, I'm glad I picked this one up, it's one I really believe in.

tf i didn't hear anything about why its going up

>my net profit is no longer in the red
+.8 cents, woo!

Can't read it, but big news in Japan apparently. I've heard it's very popular there.
mijin.io/ja/868.html

You could tell it was going to rise just by looking at the chart, but there was no way to predict it was going to explode this hard

However, I created a thread yesterday saying that XEM was going to the sky in 24 hours, and I was right. Whoever bought that dip must have gotten some nice profit.

I wanted to buy it during the dip, but my bitcoin sent yesterday still hadn't arrived.

I finally bought some yesterday thanks to and patiently waiting for a nice dip. Hoping I won't be kicking myself in a few hours shorting at 9300 sats

>tfw bought at 6k but only bought 100 cause I'm poor and just getting into crypto
Feels ok man

christ this thing is soaring - 70% increase

10 minutes after I say this it breaks 10k

Oh well. Profit is profit.

okay since the time i last posted it shot up to $.2 per coin; this morning it was around half that

u can translate with google translate.

>At Tech Bureau Co., Ltd., the National Bankers Association (JBA) submitted product data of our company mijin today in response to the request for information on block chain information that we have publicly invited in the "Block Chain Collaboration Platform " project.

The purpose of this project is to facilitate the implementation of verification experiments at financial institutions that are members of the Bank of Japan Cooperatives. Mijin which already has practicality higher than other companies' products and allows us to cut costs overwhelmingly, we judged that it meets the purpose, and we came up with the application as mijin this time.

On that occasion, on the other hand, the two concepts that are commonly proposed in the future by mijin and NEM, which had not been public yet, "On-Chain Asset Modeling" , Smart Signing Contract (Smart Signing Contract) with materials submitted to this project in general.

I treat XEM as the litlte brother to XRP and took a bit as cover on my XRP investment, I generally suggest doing this. As you can see right now this is paying off, XRP is taking a hit but being offset by the XEM boost

NO BRAKES

BRAKES ENGAGED

I bought 4000 more yesterday since it was a little in the red and thought fuck it after seeing some threads about it.
So thank you, you made me a healthy $450.

I do agree this is most definitely here for the long hold though, competent devs.

well this is fun

:^)

oh shit just saw it's knocked off LTC for number 4

How do you find out stuff like that? Im fairly new to crypto and would like to know where to keep track of development.

Can anyone put this into english?

I thank to whoever shilled this thing when it was 700ish sats.
Been holding ever since and will continue to do so for a couple more months at least.

I shilled NEM about 2 months ago after reading the whitepaper and doing some research.

I went against my own advice and bought into GNT hoping for quick payout before reinvesting in a dip.

I deserve this. :(

Why a couple of more months? Its support is all from japan no and if there sentiment goes, it could collapse?

GNT with Brass Golem still has a chance to moon right?

They didn't even release their main project yet, I would be an idiot to sell right now.
That would be the equivalent of selling Ripple after the initial pump only to watch it go 5x from there.

True. I dont have my ear close enough to the ground.

Hidden gem awakens...

Is it a good idea to buy now, or should I wait for the next dip? I've had my eyes on it for a while and I almost bought yesterday, but I decided to wait until my LTC recovers... Big mistake. Also, any idea on when Catapult will be released?

dont chase

Anyone who wanna invest this coin, google NEM catapult project.

They will be ready some times in 2017.

Once project catapult is finished, Ripple will go down and this will steal top #2 spot on coinmarketcap.

This is one of those coins that I never see being accused as scam or shitcoin. This is genuinely the best coin for long term investment.

>This is one of those coins that I never see being accused as scam or shitcoin. This is genuinely the best coin for long term investment.

Agreed, their marketing sucks major donkey balls though.