To all you Ripple trolls

Wow, seriously this is getting ridiculous. All those stupid arguments refuted time and time again, but yet you come back for more, trying to bring fear, uncertainty and doubt in people's mind with more and more lies.

You sure are working hard at it. Even more so when price is rising, what a coincidence, isn't it? Panicked a little maybe?

Are you a 16 years old crybaby who tries to break everything that doesn't work the way you want or are you only being that hateful behind a keyboard? What kind of a sick and twisted immature little spirit are you?

What if instead of being a threat, ripple could help cryptos getting mainstream? What if it could help to bring more people and money in the market? What if it was free publicity for the crypto world in general? Maybe once it is mainstream and "normal" people actually understand what this new technology is, it would be a better time to convince them all there is a better option out there, a better, decentralized, private or whatever coin you love so much.
Stop being so immature.

And please stop replying that XRP is not even ripple and they could stop using it on the ripple network, it's evident this is in their best interest to make it succeed, but I think you already know this too.

Just get in the train. Stop the hate. No need for that, this world is already messed up enough. Let's work together, not against each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have ripple and even I think you are a tremendous faggot

We don't talk kindly to Christine Lagarde coins here. She hated on cryptocurrencies in the media.

Step away from your computer for at least a week. Go outside.

Fuck off kike, your coin is crashing as we speak.

>t. assmad no rippler

I'm glad you decided to post this same thread three times in one day

below 20k and falling

Just like it "crashed" last night huh.

you don't understand the words you type

crashed from 24k, never recovered to 24k, back to below 20k now, face it its on a downward trend, we're edging past the "return to normal" point on the chart as we speak.

It touched 24k for 5 minutes. Keep crying little boy.

Please tell me you're not doing this for free

All these dips I'm about to buy

Those bags are going to be getting heavy over the following days. Sell now or you'll regret it.

Daily reminder Jed McCaleb owns 10 Billion XRP, and other devs own another ~10billion, representing over 50% of the 38 billion XRP in "circulation"

Daily reminder that no bank is using XRP, and no bank is planning to use XRP:
cnbc.com/2017/03/01/japanese-banks-plan-to-adopt-blockchain-for-payments.html
>the 47-member consortium used technology from blockchain start-up Ripple for a cloud-based payments platform called RC Cloud.

Daily reminder that XRP is not stock, the entire banking industry can run on the ripple protocol and you won't see one red cent

>Daily reminder Jed McCaleb owns 10 Billion XRP, and other devs own another ~10billion, representing over 50% of the 38 billion XRP in "circulation"
It's ok they said they'd donate it to charity or something.

Irrelevant, it's tied up, not in the market, NOT CIRCULATING.

This more than halves the market cap, and illustrates concisely the "substance" of ripple, noting but smoke and mirrors

>Irrelevant, it's tied up, not in the market, NOT CIRCULATING.
Yeah, because releasing "only" a billion a month to the CEO fixes it.

XRPs price is supposed to be suppressed BY DESIGN. The founders are holding some 80% of the coins specifically to dilute the market when the price is too high to keep the price down, prevent hording and maintain liquidity.

Imagine a stock that is guaranteed to undergo a dilution every time the price gets a bit too high. That's what ripple is. If you didnt sell @ 2300-2400 you're a fool. How can you shill a token you don't even fundamentally understand?

Non-XRPers

kek.

The FUD posting in this thread is ridiculous. The bottom line is ripple isn't going anywhere. It has a bright future and if you want to sell out of fear whenever there's a dip it's your loss. This just happened yesterday and it went down to 17000 sat and then right back up.

Why so asshurt? You could have doubled with NEM today. Your loss.

You guys are going to kill yourselves for not getting into XRP after the news on Consensus.

I'm saying it. It'll get to, AT LEAST, $2 a coin.

This shit is the new bitcoin.

Screencap this.

>delusion
>cope

It's highs are getting lower.
I said yesterday that bag holders are being sold into as the coin is offloaded. What you're seeing in these constant dumps and then smaller pumps is an EXIT strategy. Notice the smaller and smaller volumes in these cycles?

It's going to peter out over the coming weeks with intermittent pumps as more bag holders get caught out.

>Eth is the new bitcoin
>dogecoin is the new bitcoin
>this one is bitcoin 2.0, I'm serious guys
To th e moon

Kek ok retard

>meanwhile mainstream media writing articles about it

huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

>It's highs are getting lower

It just reached ATH yesterday. Wow you know the future of a coin by one day of chart reading? It sounds like you're coping for not having any.

This faggot is getting his nuts rolled in a Ripple position right now, bitch nigga comes here to starting crying his eyes out because he thinks Veeky Forums is hurting his allowance money. Fuckin bitch nigga go cry some more bitch nigga

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915
>p-please buy more...

>They didn't buy the dip at around 19K SAT today

Welp, another easy $2000 USD for me.

Jeez, if I continue to make $2k every evening I'll end up making half a million for the year.

I want to get paid to shill my coins on news sites.

>[increasingly nervous bagholder]

Dont worry. I would be angry if I were you too. There you sat on bitcoin expecting it to go to the moon. With 200,000 transactions backed up. Then this happens. Can't be a good feeling that is for sure. For all that you served and believed in to be proven wrong within just two weeks of trading.