For once, Veeky Forums is shilling a coin with some actual merit...

For once, Veeky Forums is shilling a coin with some actual merit. Can we have a serious discussion on ReddCoin and what we can expect?

Please report these reddcoin threads for spam. They are being posted here by a pump and dump group.

Mods please ban these scammers. Thank you

>Reddcoin
>merit
>mfw

that's the whole point of this board idiot

do you want a lambo or not? if you just want to talk about business and finance go to [s4s] they'll help you out.

I'm not from a pump and dump group haha?

How about you eat a dick

lol somebody is mad they missed it at 5 sats.

Just go look this thing up and do your own research. It has amazing potential. If you dont want to do your own evaluation and listen to the FUD, go for it. No money lost for me.

You faggots are pathetic. Fuck off back to your discord niggers.

Bought .2 BTC and holding for a few weeks til ReddID comes out and I found out what sup

Buy and hold, big movement tonight means big price in a few days

Bro, what's FUD? That's the one acronym I see get thrown around I don't get.

Anyway, on board this moon ride. At 21 satoshis I'm clawing back my initial investment and from there on it's free money.

Angry little man you.

Im not part of a discord for this, I just actually believe in it.

Also I put in $50. literal pocket change. nobody is going to be getting scammed when 1mil is only $50. this is a long term hodl coin.

nobody is trying to get you to put a bunch of money in here. they just want to help lurkers so they can do their own research on it.

nice try
pump is dead
wow look how quickly that 8 sat walls is being consumed! lol fucking losers

Fear uncertainty and doubt but you don't need it when you use your brain. This coin will never get to 21 sat. It would be lucky to get to 10.

Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt

>t.kike

>28,000,000,000 coins

JUST

"fear, uncertainty and doubt". when a price dips people start getting pessimistic and start spreading negativity and selling their stock. if you're a nocoiner you'll read this stuff to convince yourself that you made the right decision staying out of the game.

Awesome. Thanks guys.

>actual merit
>useless shitcoin that is already redundant and needlessly complicated compared to current options

Why did you redd shills bring this dead shit back?

to try and pull a DGB again. Veeky Forums is always looking for dead coins with low prices to pump and dump

Can someone explain what is going on in this?

Bagholder started shilling trashcoin he bought in the hopes of offloading at whatever price he bought them for.