byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Try the latest 512 version! It SHOULD be mostly functional
If that doesn't work, downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/G468vcr

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Attached: secbar.png (577x768, 593K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zo5l-1r8OMo
youtube.com/watch?v=acdABwYJqks
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Chemistry#Easy_and_clean_cryo_mix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better thread. Fuck the memester that is doing incomplete ops.

second for fuck nonhumans

Attached: yred.png (642x703, 83K)

Little did you know that's exactly what they wanted you to say.

Attached: 152220435273247594.jpg (309x256, 28K)

Delete this

24 Hours Remain before we see the new Trialmins get picked

Attached: dawn.jpg (480x360, 8K)

What if I pick them all ala nuke

Please don't impersonate my husbando

First i'd ask who are you, then i'd get mad that Nuke is a good boy who deserves +sound after sawbones fucked him over a joke. When the only joke sawbones ever told was his life

>posting a shit version
please stop

Attached: 300px-Finalday[1].png (300x197, 9K)

nuke is the reason for a lot of bad things
such as sawbones

Slower eating when

>2562
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

Attached: meatboy.png (554x400, 100K)

yci

I would but I didn't think anybody wanted it.

>tfw you sleep 15 hours and run out of time to work on your map

Attached: 1327103878560.gif (784x811, 44K)

>it’s a cant make bar look cool because it’s to busy and all the shitters keep breaking your tables so they can make bats episode

Remember then cl*sterfack tried to get rid of fasteating in the sneakiest way possible with a non-descriptive title and trying to pass it off as a hotfix for a different thing and buggered his cabal to merge it as fast as possible

but it turned out *gasp!* he hadn't tested his code at all and the PR did literally fucking nothing?

Mask and full face helmets blocking eating when?

Nuke is a piece of shit who faked suicide as a "prank" because he didn't want to take responsibility for deleting the discord during a psychotic episode.

>lizards are either nice to me or antag and kill me
>am human
is this human privilege?
ive seen a few other races but not many or much interaction

Just make eating the vast majority of foods require a fucking fork.

going by harmdragging implementation this would get merged but without increasing the number of forks on the map where you might expect them to compensate

Folding survival forks in the internals box

I just took a massive shit.
Catapulting turds with forks when?

wrong server nerd

>eating the vast majority of foods require a fucking fork.
While your idea is fun that is one of the silliest ideas I've heard.

>I'm starving to death but I don't have a fork
>Guess I'll just die then

>be vox
>people don't bully me
What the fuck is this shit

Attached: compromised.png (306x290, 3K)

still a relevant question regardless of the server

sure is Veeky Forums on the server right now

Hey kolith how are you doing?

imagine for a moment me noisily eating an entire unsliced vegetable pizz through a space helmet and giving you the finger

Just add a *chew emote and a *swallow emote, put delays on them, and require a certain amount of *chews before *swallow, or else you choke.

>eat dexalin plus
>now immune to choking
>stuff my mouth full
>30 minutes later I desperately inject more dexalin plus because it's faster and easier than chewing the entire pizza still in my mouth

I dont see an issue with this since most of the "easy" foods are finger foods.

how about this:

>simple finger foods require no fork
>foods that require forks give better nutrition
>bonus nutrition/slight healing given if buckled in a chair in the bar dining area when eating with fork

Give incentives to slow the fuck down. Thats one of the biggest annoyances with this game, everyone is in too much of a damn rush these days. Stop running, walk! Eat with a fork! Talk to people! Fuck sakes.

Attached: 1496641425749.jpg (986x553, 96K)

begome plasmeme :-DD
made by plasman gang
for passive aggression all darn day

slower gamemodes when
stuff like ragin, nuke ops, vox raiders, blob, & revs promotes GAS GAS GAS before it's even happening

*lingadings u in deff maint* oh double you oh see you in three hours bud :^)

yikes, not that
remove vamp and ling desu

But realistically speaking, what would prevent me from drinking a whole gallon of soup right from the pot, or eating a turkey dinner out of my backpack with my bare hands?

>be grey
>people do bully me
what the h*ck

realism takes second fiddle to gameplay user. its not to be realistic with fork, its to use the fork as a speed brake, so you loiter around the bar and interact with others instead of jetting off back to sci to make more bombs

Antag datums will come out the same day Mount & Blade: Bannerlord comes out

that is unnecessarily cruel user

Add in sloppy eating and make it slower than clean eating. Spessmen walking around covered in grease and leaving gravy foot prints because they mashed Z to eat a plated dish without a fork in their other hand.
No autistic pixel click games please, I don't like those, just wield a plate food and fork in both hands and smash Z to eat cleanly.

was that a nontang onehuman or was it just psyops from some random traitor
also why are our rounds shit tonight

The latter.

>also why are our rounds shit tonight
The entire night has been nothing but greytiding and murderboning.

youtu.be/zo5l-1r8OMo

>randomname randombody made me an el goblino
>get cured by turning into Brayden while I tell him about my indian heritage
>tide around in the brig, steal an egun
>spend a solid 10 minutes in a locker whispering shit about officers
>get arrested and we both get fucked up
>have a color spraying war with the doctor's colors
>get fucked up by a skull
>free aniki from a bird, turn him into another Brayden, and watch as he betrays us all
pretty good round overall

Attached: 1520102385821.jpg (768x1024, 292K)

Don't make me molest you in the courtroom again.

>13:00
>Both antags are in space not doing too much antagonizing
>Spawn wormholes
>Jjenjr spawns the smallest rod possible
>RANDOM EVENT: METEOR WAVE (SEVERE)

>Spawn an away mission once things calmed down
>RANDOM EVENT: BLOB OVERMIND
>RANDOM EVENT: RADIATION
>RANDOM EVENT: ROD
>RANDOM EVENT:
>RANDOM EV

Sorry that went out of our control fast.

Clusterfrack keeps fucking doing those kinds of PR's and pomf still does nothing. It's disgusting.

When fucking Trash like you pull their weight so I don't have to do eight jobs by my goddamn self to make up for deadbeats. Until then fuck off and die, shit needs to be done and you sure as hell wont. Take that trash idea with you.

I admit, the whole colour correction thing in Genetics made me chuckle.

Can't you just disable random events if you're gonna admeme stuff anyway?

Just code a button to shut up random events

>noninteracting powergaymr strikes out in fear

It exists already.

I like that Probe always posts in the thread. It's like I finally have a dad

-- the surfer girl

Hey! You're not me! But I agree, I want Probe to be my daddy and call me his daughter and be proud of my space escapades

Probe is a faggot and I hope he and Zealotron get their just desserts.

>Read Surfer's notes in admin app
>Floortiled a MoMMI, damaging it

Imagine having so much admin protection that someone gets a note just for throwing a floortile at you.

I interact plenty given the chance. I'd like to interact more but I generally have more important things to do. Pitch in faggot, give me the room to be able to just hang out in the bar, order some eggs, a milkshake, and listen to the juke for 5 fucking minutes without essential functions being undone and crises happening.

Imagine if admins actually warned and stopped lawbreaking mommi's instead of just needing to fuck them up or kill them so they'd not interfere with your stuff and stuff that people clearly did.

I (the surfer girl), am well hated by all thr admins. This is a known fact

>you're a doctor
>you're the only staff in medbay
>critical patient needs treatment
>the clown and two assistants are ringing your bell to ask for sulphuric acid, potassium, and space lube
What do you do? Keep in mind if you don't treat the patient he'll probably die, you still don't have a cryo mix done because it's seven minutes into the round and you've already had to patch up two chucklefucks who got their face melted off by a botched door hack, and if you don't answer the bell in 15 seconds the assistants are going to break into Chemistry and steal all your beakers.

Attached: MedicalDoctor.png (64x64, 1K)

>quickly go to chemistry and take all the beakers to medical storage/disassemble the chem dispensers and take their boards
>throw a chloral/smoke grenade i made earlier
>let the patient die and clone them later while i bolt down chem and get sec to arrest the fuckwits
any of these options work

Hire the clown as a bouncer, promise him payment in chemistry access.
Heal the critical guy with storage meds.
Go to cargo/science/mechanics to get more beakers because the assistants killed the clown and stole them all anyway.

>you don't have cryomix done because it's seven minutes into the round
i kill myself for being bad

Feed the patient a dex+, bump the lobby door and tell them to figure it out. If they steal the large beakers, give them 50 chloral when you get the chance after rotating into cargo to get thirty large beakers without any delay
Go back in time and fucking ignore them to finish cryo. They shouldn't be retards and the two of them can just hack in and sleeper each other. They don't need to waste your time

>7 minutes
Imagine a world where you're concerned about other people's actions but can't make cryomix

Attached: cryo beaker in 30s 1497185349237.webm (388x630, 330K)

Load large beakers into each chem dispenser, run to the HOP line, and PDA the Asimov AI to load 50 potass 50 water into each

Get a new job

its just deserts
not just desserts

Wizard turned the entire crew into xenos but security had the last laugh.

i should've taken this advice and logged off

How much of it is greytiding and how much if it is you being a tightass about harmless quality of life shit?

greytides whom refuse to B E G O N E from the brig until you blow their brains out
i enjoy it on bagel though because filling up the labor camp is fun

I mean somebody took the plasma from medbay today so I'd say that's pretty bad

BEGONE THOT
youtube.com/watch?v=acdABwYJqks

Do or get help putting in lasgun turrets on the center beams of the brig cells then put three 3rtables so they can't be melee'd. Good shit.

Yeah that's rough, at least you can go thermite to the other blasma

>the one time I got taken to perma the warden left me bucklecuffed to the bed with the perma blast doors still locked
it was super gay

Copypasta station
>captains quarters
Instead of wasting usable space on a packed style station, I dont want to have a useless bedroom. I intend to make this space a shuttle. The Captain's personal yacht. It will dock inside the captains office.

Any thoughts on the implementation of this?

Another semirelated idea, I intend all the heads to spawn at the head meeting room, what if each department head also had a personal shuttle? Unlikely to go this route, but was curious of any thoughts on it.

Where would it go

why would they not spawn in their departments?
the heads can share a shuttle

I guess? Emags supposedly disable the access req's on shuttle consoles so they could call it back as traitors. It's still extremely dangerous for the RD though due to silicon mastery of the shuttles and the RD office's critical role in subverted/malf gameplay. If it sends the shuttle then kills the APC, 98% of the playerbase can't do dick cause they can't use an APC for shit nor just print replacements.

It's flavor at least for a leadership oriented map and it can work if you put in the camera consoles and intercomms for it. You'll want to playtest and experiment a lot. Don't open the station early cause that's how deff got and never lost its bad reputation. All cause Duny listened and let people play it before it was ready after months of shitposting clamoring for that playtest.

Who knows, maybe he can make a command satellite kind of like the dj sat but Bridge Edition.

>game screen is frozen but i can move around obviously because im clearly opening doors
>have reconnected
ok

>Plays game
>Doesn't read the news
>Complains when the news he didn't read fucks him
Please cut your balls off.

The idea Im working with right now is that Ill have a central command satellite. This will hold the bridge, hop, captains, heads meeting, and science. It will be the prestine NT installation. All the other departments will be in 'roids and salvaged ship/station sections. The entire station z level will be basically a shoal zone of trashed shuttles and debris.

The captains shuttle will just allow him to dock at various points around the station. The head shuttles would also be within their offices.

Its just a thought, Ive not begun to organize the station bits yet so theres still alot of space for planning things out.

Pristine

shuttles refuse to dock if another shuttle is in the spot and emagging overrides this
fund it

>;CMO MOVE YOUR FUCKING SHUTTLE

>AAHHHHHN~ COMDOM-SAMA, I'M INSIDE YOU~~~
Yeeees

This is gonna wind up like one of those nightmare TG maps that get posted in the thread every so often isn’t it
Maybe we could use it to kill Meta once and for all

>throw a chloral/smoke grenade i made earlier
Is there some way to name grenades?

>Imagine a world where you're concerned about other people's actions but can't make cryomix
Imagine a world where the wiki doesn't actually tell idiots how to make a decent cryo mix. It does now: ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/Guide_to_Chemistry#Easy_and_clean_cryo_mix

>killing the objectively best station we have

dun b uh dumdum n member wich r wich

Meta has no reedeming quality
Everything about it is "Box, but worse"

>Is there some way to name grenades?

Attached: Labler.png (32x32, 266)

>best chapel
>best bridge
>best medbay
>best bar
>best brig
>best library
>best science

Its box done correctly.

It’s an old basically unsupported TG map that reeks of 2014, not sure what’s objectively the best about that

Unlike Deff no one even cares enough about it to “fix” it either so there really is no reason to keep it

>best brig
Tiny perma with no gimmick or functionality (check)
1airlocks into public maint (check)
Bad LoS on the brig cells (check)

I don’t know how you could conclude that it’s objectively the best by any means unless you’re just goofing on us with some shit like “The BrigEva is better than the one in box so that means it’s the best Brig”

>best brig
The lobby is awful
>best medbay
Chemistry is shit and it's only good because of the spectrometers