REDDCOIN

God it feels good to be early to a moon mission for once. Everyone give your thanks to Reddcoin for the riches to come!

youtube.com/watch?v=7VdtzU5USxE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_Rr2R9FcJY&feature=youtu.be
reddcoin.com/reddcoin-roadmap-2016-2017/
youtube.com/watch?v=yU2hRBdrYS8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Only bought 400k yesterday
>It doubled today

Should I get more?

she shows her pussy at 0:35

hell yea

I'd recommend insta-buy on coinbase before that next sell wall gets eaten user. Remember to paint your lambo RDD

How comparable are the current sell walls to what XRP and DGB faced last week? Or another coin that started at such a low sat

It'll probably get to 10 or 12 before you should start worrying. If hype can be sustained past 20さ then expect a mission to Proxima Centari. If not then dump at 10+.

these walls are getting devoured like a ham sandwich in a pit of tumblrinas

I got 100k at 7. Is this coin ever gonna take off to 15? I'd like to get a ham sandwich or so
>tfw don't have mental capacity to calculate how much I would make if that happened or even ballpark estimate

The fact that it's such a low sat cost concerns me since there's no room for subtle gains/losses. People are either going to ride this out or pull out at 10-20 sat.

I had $70 in DGB but should I move it to RDD?

RDD being so low means I'll either make off like a bandit with 1mil coin when it hits $1 or it'll dip back to nothingness.

Sitting on 2M coins
Just buy 2M, then you only need $0.5

DGB's pump is over dude. It's just getting added to minecraft (an old as shit dying playerbase game)

There wasn't anything else going for it. Sell now or regret it later. This has moon all over it. Two weeks tops, but could be two days at this rate...

2m pieces of shit is still only 2m pieces of shit.

I would. Might as well. There isn't much to lose with such a low cost coin. Markets are built on group concensus. If you think others will do it then it's worth money. That's pretty much all. The shilling is a strong signal that it'll moon as Veeky Forums and yobit give in to shilling readily.

any why will it pump?

Only if your investment into it is 5% or less in your portfolio.

For me, 200k is that. Worst comes to worst, I lose $30.

Always bet on normietech, but it won't be widely adopted yet. Right now we're in the beginning of the institutional investing phase, which makes this a speculative buy now, but not in 3 or so years when the normies start to come to crypto.

I thought about getting in on XRP but feel it's too late.

What are the chances of this still be purchasable for a low price tomorrow night? I dont have any money until tomorrow. I don't wanna miss out on this shit

HEIL

I would buy tomorrow in the afternoon. Any chances it would hold

I bought 3 milly shares for a couple hundred... That's 3 lambos once we moon

What's so good about reddcoin that's gonna make it moon? I want in on a couple lambos too

This is a pump and dump so I'd say it should be > 10さ in a few days. If it breaks 20さ hold until you can buy an island.

I'm scared about the inevitable pushback every time a new sell wall is broken. My arms aren't heavy, but it isn't moving like it was several hours ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_Rr2R9FcJY&feature=youtu.be
reddcoin.com/reddcoin-roadmap-2016-2017/

We just have to start the initial spark, every satoshi is a big percentage gain which will attract attention from other people on the exchange. After we get through those first few digits we'll fly.

This is my first time investing into this cryptocurrency bullshit. Will 250k RDDs be sufficient for starters? My broke ass can't afford any more

I got 330k you'll do good. Once you see the potential you'll want to go all out next time but don't let your emotions take control of you when that happens.

Let's just hope I have enough time to go in tomorrow. And then the moon is our next stop boys

Will be documenting this shit as I am starting to do it. The big picture of all-time results might be interesting in the future.

this isn't already a moon for you?

Should be good for a nice lunch or so. The floor on this one is 5さ which is a bit less than half down from what it is now. Since this one will move in discrete quanta there won't be many signals one way or anoher unless you watch the order book. However I frimly believe that in a few days you'll have around 100usd there which isn't bad. Be weary of 10さ though. You can expect the progenitors of the pump rally to start exiting en masse around that time.

its not on coinbase dumbass

what results are you expecting? 1 shitcoin =.1$? is it even possible?

So as I understand the expected move of the pump rallyists can be to withdraw at 10さ? So 10さ in this case is the minimum to be expected? Am I getting this right?

If it crosses that point and reaches even 20さ then it might skyrocket, as I saw from past responses. Why is that so?

Sorry, just starting and curious

Got $50 worth. 225k....
Are we going to Jupiter????

These.

Also $.01 When? an user in another thread thought that would be in 24 hours, but that seems to good to be true.

could you be anymore new?

Well, 0.01$ is still pretty damn nice if you buy like 250k

Also, I've heard that keeping RDD for longer might be a good idea because of the social endorsement and shit.

Idk what should I do if I invest. Should I try to keep it for longer or should I withdraw when I piss my pants seeing how prices drop?

Well, only 40 euros down the drain if it falls. Not a big deal

Where can I exchange Redcoin, help a brother out.

It's not going to be one cent. That's not even realistic for it's purpose as a way to tip comments.

It will multiply what you put in a metric fuckton tho.

bittrex

gotta buy it on bittrex with btc homeslice

Better hurry up guys only 10btc till it hits 9 sats.

Fuck me

Thanks, bros.

8 sats from 24 btc down to 9btc, we're slowly but surely getting there.

just bought 44k rdd just for the lols and shits
let's c what happens Veeky Forums

Better not be cucking me on this, Veeky Forums.

You made me a grand on DGB tho, so I'm trusting u

Holy shit you mofos are actually doing it. Only 5 BTCs left of 8 satoshi RDD. Was like 23 of them before.

So this is what its like to get in from the start.

Slowly chipping at the buy walls. I guess I need a break from the insane highs and lows that xby and dgb gave me.

Fucking takes forever to confirm bitcoin transactions. Christ.

It just dipped back to 7 :^)

>He doesn't know how the order book works.

about to hit 9. like in seconds

HOLY FUCK those last few disappeared quick we're at 9 now.

WE AT 9 SATS BOYS STRAP IN

I BOUGHT AT 8
HOPEFULLY I WASN'T TOO LATE!!

We makin our dreams come true with memes bois

;-)

U bought at 7, of it goes to 15 its roughly twice the dlar amount you invested, you fool.

Use LTC man... so much quicker. Sure you lose a bit for transfers and back to BTC but wallet movement is quick!!

>9 sat

This chart is going to look like a bunch of stair steps until 16 after that it's going to look a like a line straight up to 50.

memes into dreams. let's get on that shit.

LET'S GO 10 BOYS!!

I'm asssuming by tomorrow night this wont even be worth buying into because the chance at making $ will have already shot down due to it becoming expensive

It's going to be 11 sats max tomorrow

it's going to be 11 sats in about 20 minutes

I'm gonna go make tea
We better be at 10 when i come back!!

if doobles and it's not 11 sats by 12:40.20 then you have to kill yourself

Do you smell that? I smell 10 sats soon

People buying in at 9 aren't going to freak and sell at 10-12, and so on. This is going to go off, isn't it

10 btc vol last night
160 now, 1500% gain in volume

now on the front page of bittrex

This is too obvious guys. This is way too easy and obvious not even shilling.

LOL RDD is really gonna take off??

the balls already rolling. I predict 30 sats within 24 hours. The higher the percent the more people are gonna wanna get on this shit while the price is low.

It's lambo time boiz

50 sats.

>9 sat wall already 60% gone

It's the middle of the day in east asia, btw.

Look at the sell walls. They are PAPER thin after 16 sats!!!

I'm fuggin stoked.

fucking BTC confirmations
satoshi niggermoto is going to get a taste of my car when i see his glowing CIA nigger pussy on the highway

Made a general, hop in here.
> →

IVE BEEN SAYING THIS FOREVER NIGGA.

THIS IS GONNA BOOM LIKE A 13 YEAR OLD ORGASMING FOR THE FIRST TIME.

Jim please calm down, don't you make enough money from your patreon begging?

and now im jerking off. thanks a lot biz.

>ywn experience jacking off for the first time again
why live
where does it show that

Look at the total in the Asks

Let me teach you child
what you see here is the current active sell orders for Reddcoin. As you can see, there is a lot of RDD trying to sell at 10 satoshi, some 12-16. and then after that there are not many in each price category. What that means is that it will be most difficult to get past the 10 pricepoint, then 11-16 should be difficult, but after it will easily rocket

10 !!!!!!!!
LET'S GO BOYS

>tfw hodlin 8mil of this memecoin which is 20% of my portfolio

10 SATOSHI

Just hit 10.

youtube.com/watch?v=yU2hRBdrYS8
WE
ARE
MEMEING
TO
THE
MOON

LMFAO REMEMBER THIS GUY. He posted this at 6-7 and said to screen cap it.

kek. meme magic be real yo

It looks like 10 sats will be broken without too much trouble. Next barrier will be 12 since that's 100% return for most people who bought in at 6 sat today.

Holding 8mil which I got for 5sat, sadly I couldnt get for 4sat

lel i made it in just before 10 sats
instant growth

we ascended a fucking meme president to the white house

why do people still think that memes don't have real-world consequences?

question. How those walls will last? theyre fucking huge

fuck pajeets, when will they learn?