The ripple FUD posters are trying scare you into panic selling your XRP because they are either ETH holders that feel...

The ripple FUD posters are trying scare you into panic selling your XRP because they are either ETH holders that feel threatened by XRP or they are trying to scare you into selling so they can buy the dips. Ignore these faggots. This thing is far from over.

They are like fleas on the nuts of this board.

Learn to spot the Jew.

what other news does it have? seriously considering selling off

Here's one.

ive made 2k off it the last few days, I really don't give a single shit about these retarded little coin wars, i just want money.

what news does ripple have to make you think its going up?

#
What has changed since yesterday? Your question is dumb. Sell it faggot.

^ that is the guy selling ripple right now. The guy who's telling you not to sell is always the guy selling it at the better price.

There's actually been some valid arguments made which is good, previously it was really just 'devs hold coins'.

are you serious? the chart looks completely different from the weekend

before, on the weekend, it was a consistent up despite dips, now it's significantly lower ... I don't really feel like taking a screeny, but those are not the same dips as on the weekend.

These are fucking huge and look like a double top formation. If there's no news, I'm selling off because that means there's nothing to pump the market for a cup and handle formation.

Those same arguments have been around before it ever pumped. Nothing has changed since yesterday and It will continue to grow. If you feel like it won't then sell it and someone will be happy to buy it from you.

Yeah I'm short on upcoming news for XRP so we'll have to see where it settles. I mentioned in some other thread that it's probably gassed for now and ETH would be more likely to take the next run.

"The ripple FUD posters are trying scare you" says increasingly nervous XRP investor for the 7th time this year.

Jesus christ you're a weam handed bitch. It's been one day without constant growth. Sell it.

Ahahahah its wolong from IRC from the doge pump and dump days, what's good man

It doesn't mean the arguments have become invalid, as they do the price will hike as we saw with the coin lockup, but that's going to take news and right now it doesn't look like anything massive like that is on the way. We have the constant onboarding of banks on course, the stuff with interledger and ETH and a few other things so could surprise.

Haha you got rekt by the crash

Banks don't use xrp or the public ripple network loser. Banks use private rp cloud

Right because it didn't just go from 1000 sat to 24000 sat in two months and become the first alt coin to pass the 10 billion dollar market cap. It's all over guys. Back down to 1000 sat now.

>thinking an altcoin will stay at half the market cap of bitcoin

Literally retarded, I'm happy all these XRP fags will panics sell and make ETH and BTC spike

Made 18 BTC on the runup and 2.5 on the fall so far :)

That's clearly why you are all FUD posting about it. Because ETH isn't doing shit and got out shined again during "its big week"

nope, when the XRP fags panic sell its gonna send the whole coin market down, you think when they sell their XRP they're just gonna sit in BTC and ETH? nope, they're going back to their false fiat god, and taking everybody with them. That's how crashes work.

Bro this is Veeky Forums nobody is gonna change their opinion because you shill; you'll just have to crash the XRP market yourself as you try to sell your XRP onto all these autistic bagholders. Literally too stupid to even hold the bag.

Kill sellers

>nobody that trades crypto read Veeky Forums

That's obviously why you fags are desprately trying to scare people into getting it to crash to bring money back to ETH. Give me a break.

Nope, I'm short ALL YOU FUCKS AND LONG THE ORIGINAL CRYPTOCURRENCY - GOLD.

Yeah ok shlomo

>XRP shills are so new they can't even spot when they're being dumped on
>XRP shills believe pic related is a healthy chart
>XRP shills are so deluded they'll hold their bags into poverty

The whales are squatting over your face unloading big steaming piles and you're actually saying "thank you, may i have some more".

Unreal.

Ignore him. The little turd is just trying to make you upset so you panic sell.

>In the cross-border test, banks used the XRP currency to form part of the liquidity needed in nostro accounts, instead of the actual currencies needed for the payment.

>R3 and 12 of its member banks used Ripple's XRP currency in a cross-border transaction to enhance liquidity in real time, creating savings as much as 60 percent of the liquidity cost in cross-border payments.

>Unlike the traditional currency converters and the big banks, FlashFX is re-engineerd from the ground up. Thanks to XRP they deliver exceptional transparency, speed and transaction control to their customers.

>FlashFX enables customers to track their currency transfer like a package from start to finish, so they know exactly what they are getting, without hidden fees.

>Banks will allow themselves pummeled out of the forex business because other people will make money either way

> mfw people thought investing in XRP at the peak of the bubble was a good idea

Do not listen to haters, they are ETH slaves

There was money to be made. I myself picked up a handy 150% in a few days purely because the hype was obscene. However i sold at 2370 because im not an idiot.
That profit went straight into ETH at @472, who is currently sitting at 495 and inching for a breakout. ETH over the next 4-5 days is going to be a wild fucking ride.

It's been at a ATH almost everyday for weeks now.. omg it doesn't keep constantly going up. >hahaha fags I told you it would crash

>subtle ETH shill

>one eight hundred 273 8255

You're going to need it after this weekend. I tried to help, I really did.

XRP is dipping. Put your money into NEM. Do it NOW. Double your money and then buy back into XRP during the dip.

Nah he's right, I've been doing the same thing directing other gains toward ETH rather than XRP to try and find a bit of balance