2D Hentai Games General /hgg2D/

NTR KINO (Netorare Cinematic experience) Edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
pastebin.com/08UbaTBj

>Recommended Games (outdated):
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kYYvnMk8

>/hgg2d/ Removed Games Archive
pastebin.com/n3awKvtb

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/
UPDATED "RE" VERSION (Includes announce page handling and links RE to RE pages. May be slightly buggy.)
pastebin.com/raw/DwTh4Qfy

RJ Gallery SCRIPT (updated)
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Attached: 6HA1cnq[1].png (560x420, 339K)

First for NTR is a best.

all you fuckers who wanted to wait, this is your fucking fault

Second for down with sakuragame!
And why use a shitty buggy game as the OP? Do you want people to suffer?

suffering is part of the course user, without suffering we don't know when are the good times.

I didn't even rush to make this thread. I only made it because nobody else wanted to make a thread.

People always think I'm shitposting but I just REALLY like NTR.

fuck off NTR shitposter, nobody cares about your blogposts

The OP is shit but lets just keep it to the OP and try to have a decent thread.

Yea, but people could get hyped for real suffering by using Pick's last game since it's getting a translation. It's NTR, and much better then this buggy mess.

I see nipples. I can't wait for this thread to be deleted.

ghost hunter vena is great. 9/10

Thread won't be deleted if that's the case, the pic will simply be removed. That being said you have pretty good eyes because i see no nipples.

If this thread gets deleted I'll make a Mother NTR one instead.

The ones next to the sword handle?
It won't get the thread deleted, just the image. The thread will be fine unless it's full of shitposting, so we can at least try to have a normal thread and it will be alright.

Who was it that picked up that Pick game anyways? Is it some MTL guy or will it be an actual translation?

Literally under the censor he made there is a big, brown nipple.

Now let's see how fast this thread will be buried under all the ntr shitposting.

he's an unknown, but he at least seems to have a decent grasp on english. he hasn't translated anything before this and apparently he's using RPGmakerTrans

Finally, a non-shitpost OP. Try to keep on topic this thread and not spam your disgusting pedoshit.

Stop falseflagging

>KINO
The game was a piece of shit.

Why does NTR hurt so good?

it's like chewing on a big log of shit, a little spice makes everything nice

Eh, that's not as bad as it could be but not great either. I hope it's alright though, I like some actually depressing stories, though Nanahayo is supposed to be darker, either is fine.

I'm not falseflagging anything.

It reminds you life isn't fair unlike the virgins who live in la la land.

i wouldn't expect anything from this for at least a year and a half, his current progress is "learning how to use RPGmakerTrans"

Because its the best fetish. Pedos and shit eaters can't compare.

Reposting same question from the last thread.

Is there one of those pistons you have to piss on in Naedoko Demon's Ground that's particularly hidden. I've made it to the final one past the HQ and am missing one.

What will be GOTY 2018 guys? Do you think it'll be better than Mischief War which was GOTY 2017?

Attached: GOTY2017.png (560x420, 519K)

What's there to learn?

dunno, but it's apparently enough for him to say he's learning it. him starting a thread before even being able to translate a single line is a red flag to me

I figure as much so I'm in no rush.
It'll be nice to have a NTR game to actually talk about instead of using as shitpost bait.

ghost hunter vena

>pedoshit
Keep on topic you disgusting pedo.

it will inevitably turn into another THP situation if the game is as dark as Nanahayo. there'll be a wave of "NTR KINO" and "NTRbros our time has come!" and constant meme recommendations.
i don't know if the game is good enough for that.

Still holding out for inn my wife revamp

Valkyria please GOD let it release in 2018.

I think mischief war was so good it could even be GOTY 2018 too.

I'd really rather it just be like any other game. I don't see why it has to be this way just because it's NTR, it makes actually talking about the games close to impossible cause everyone can't stop.

i would like that too, but you know the attention starved faglords here won't let that happen.

Huh, the translations of those lines had different implications in the patch.

I also thought the 'research' bit was just lampshading the author wanted to infodump but there was no sensible way for the characters to know.

Attached: Untitled.png (797x598, 715K)

>meme recommendations
NTR recommendations are never meme recommendations.

This is fucking disgusting. How can you subhuman pedos even fap to this shit

Which scene? I'll check the original.

Come on, man, it's not even the weekend, stop shitposting

Can we just rename NTR to "KINO" nowadays? Because a H-game being KINO already implies that it has NTR in it anyway so we can just skip it.

Indeed, they would rather meme instead of talking about games.
On the bright side, U-Room has his new game coming soon, not sure if there is NTR (and don't really care) but it does seem like it could be pretty dark with the setting it has going for it.

Why not just change KINO to NTR?

>ntrfags get tricked into watching shit movies by /tv/

Because not all NTR is KINO Even though the majority of it is.

Because NTR already stands for Extremely good writing and general high quality of the game. Pic related became a meme years ago on /hgg2d/ for a reason

Attached: Seal of quality.png (2000x1986, 233K)

where does Toffi fit in on the Hgame autism spectrum? is he more /hgg2d/ or /weg/?

Spirit tower rape afterdialogue and monster stomach rape (the one with the slime) afterdialogue

It's not really that important to warrant checking though

I'd he does NTR then he's an honorary /hgg2d/ NTRbro.

Do they make stuff for a Eastern or Western audience? Eastern is here, Western is /weg/, simple.

oh no

Attached: big bug.jpg (1920x1080, 299K)

kind of both? i know he has a following both here and in the east, but he is an english developer so i guess he's more /weg/ if you want to look at it that way. the content of his games is definitely more eastern inspired, his last game being a fighter where every character is a futa and they use sex techniques to make the opponent cum into submission.

I busted quite a lot of nuts to this game, goddamn

Can I play as her husband?

What gaem?

He's /weg/ then. Ask him if he can do some NTR and his games will be welcome here.

Then it sounds Western with a little East influence. I usually go by where they try to sale stuff since the West and East don't have the same taste.

>the West and East don't have the same taste
At least the love for NTR in the East and the West binds us together.

all his shit is free. i don't know where to take discussion of his games since /weg/ would hate the fetishes present in his games and /hgg2d/ is a little too autistic about him being a native english speaker

Back to /weg/ you go

>/hgg2d/ is a little too autistic about him being a native english speaker
No you dumbass, there's plenty of western devs who's games get discussed here. It's more the fact his games aren't perceived as quality games, plus 3D shit

You need to go carve out a place in /weg/ then, it's not right to let them kick out fetish content. If someone likes it they will respond, and ignore the people who bitch about it.

see and

Twins of the Pasture

>私はイキ過ぎて気絶なんてしたことないけどなぁ
>I've never done anything like passing out from cumming too much though~
The translation changed the meaning a bit.

Attached: nip.jpg (643x481, 89K)

Wow, I feel I've missed out now ;_;

>pure newlywed wife NTRs hardworking and sweet husband with a bad boy that treats her like shit >slowly corrupts her while the husband is completely unaware and still thinks she’s his loving pure wife while he works tirelessly
>gets tricked into raising the other guys child

Is there a game like this???

Real life

He's a westerner.
/weg/ is the answer.

I'd rather be playing as the husband.

I propose we change NTR to shit.
I get the same feeling of disgust looking at both.
Scat is a wholesome fetish so there won't be conflict.

We all would.

Nice catch.

>Chronomium is in the midst of ruining another loli game with imperfect translations
how do we stop this retard?

Pedos deserve it for being do disgusting

MTL them before he can finish

Holy flying fuck, this game got translated? What a time to be alive.

Too bad the art and gameplay is fucking TRASH.

>NTRfags trying to spread this meme because they're jealous they don't have anything this good

>I can decide that myself, thanks. Besides, my backlog is a 7TB mess of unmarked folders within folders. I can barely navigate through these 4 years of dumping all of my shit in one folder, then adding new shit on top of that, then dumping all of it in a new folder, then adding shit on top of that, then attempting to organize this swamp, dropping this venture midway and making an even bigger mess, then dumping all of it in a new folder and so on. I don't even know how many layers there are in these catacombs of information.

Whatever you do, don't delete it. If you want to get help in archiving and sorting all the content use a tool like spacesniffer to help you organize it into a few folders based on storage size (maybe 1TB each) and then make a torrent of each and seed it to this thread.

Attached: 1435400454686.jpg (500x649, 65K)

I dunno, the art is at least alright and gameplay is varied enough to not get me bored by generic rpgmaker combat.

Don't know about gameplay, but the art is certainly above average.

Mischief War
To H...
Minako
Married Warrior Emma (Somewhat)

These are all the translated ones I can think off of the top of my head.

You're blowing it out of proportions, TLs will never be perfect. There was some GDQ run I recently watched that had english voice acting and nip text, and even there the TL was all over the place.
Either learn Japanese or try to pretend the originals don't exist.

Here's the other scene. Still seems to me like they're trying to hide they got fucked.

Attached: are de ne.jpg (640x481, 77K)

Is this H harvest moon? Is it good?

>This generic art

Seriously who masturbates to this

He's the guy making all the pedo posts, he doesn't care about the game it would be shit no matter what to him, he just wants to shitpost.

Thanks

>constant meme recommendations

Man I'm getting pretty sick of this. Most of the time when I recommend Thug Hero Party it's because it genuinely fits the requester's demands. If someone asks for a H-game with a good story I suggest THP. If someone asks for a very hardcore game I suggest THP. If someone asks for a male protagonist game with multiple heroines I suggest THP. What's wrong with that?

No. The gameplay is shit. The mechanics used to gain more monsters for the party gets tedious very quickly.
>above average
You're either delusional or have very low standards.

Attached: phcg_01_01.png (640x480, 199K)

Are these jannies going to fucking do their job?

Huh?

Why are they not deleting all the CP that's being posted?

Official /hgg2d/ art ranking

>God Tier
Megrim games
Chichi Mafia games
Bitch牧場 games

>Good tier
Mischief War
Shadow core
Married Warrior Emma
Mature Quest
PantyHose games

>Average tier
Fallen
Thug Hero Party
Quiet Girls

>Shit tier
Acerola games
Crotch games
Every other generic piece of shit anime style

Or you are just a cuck and your perception was warped by all the shitty art in ntr titles.