/dng/ Dueling Network General

YGO General #2748
Back Up Edition
Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro Percy Discord (will always contain latest download links): discord.gg/ygopro-percy
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Cybernetic Horizon (April 14th)
●OCG: Collector’s Pack 2018 (May 12th)
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 3 (June 9th)
●OCG: Soul Fusion (July 14th)

●TCG: Star Pack: VRAINS (March 30th)
●TCG: Lair of Darkness Structure Deck (April 20th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction (May 4th)
●TCG: Dark Saviors (May 25th)
●TCG: Flames of Destruction Special Edition (June 7th)
●TCG: Battles of Legend: Relentless Revenge (June)
●TCG: Starter Deck: Codebreaker (July 13th)
●TCG: Cybernetic Horizon (July 27th)

Notes:
●No CaC allowed period, anyone who changes this in future OPs is a massive fag
●Go to /dIg/ for Duel Links discussion.
●/dng/ is not for any card games besides Yu-Gi-Oh!, please refrain from posting other card games and remember to report any posts that do.

Attached: 66892034_p0.png (764x1200, 930K)

Attached: donte.jpg (741x753, 266K)

D R A G O N S
R
A
G
O
N
S

Attached: TiamatontheSteelBattalionDragon-FLOD-JP-UR.png (490x726, 922K)

I N U T T E R D A R K N E S S

Attached: 5791.jpg (309x450, 47K)

>3 posts
>3 namefags
What a horrid state of affairs

Attached: 2emit7t.jpg (410x600, 31K)

>namefags
Please leave newfagkun

I agree, but they are actully tripfags, which is even worse

Is there a table of what I should Cherry/Veiler/Ogre/Forehead during main meta decks combos?
I don't want to to learn all the damn combos so I can know what to shut off without they playing around it

why do you care so much?

Attached: 67727679_p1.jpg (800x1118, 822K)

Not him, but all tripfags are namefags. It's a square rectangle thing.

Fuck off

Pet deck hour. Let's see them bois.

Attached: Strawberry.png (1366x704, 1.12M)

Literally just get good.

Attached: Gustos feat Swolefly.png (1024x640, 763K)

the classic

Attached: I know.png (486x476, 502K)

Attached: TrueDino.png (928x646, 911K)

Swap Cleric
>Cyberse/Effect lvl 2
> ATK 500 Def 1000

>If this card is used as material for a Link Summon: You can make the Link Summoned monster lose exactly 500 ATK, and if it does, draw 1 card. You can only use this effect of "Swap Cleric" once per turn.

Will you put this in your cyberse deck?

Practicing, working on ratios atm.

Attached: 19c0527b87.jpg (923x653, 459K)

>using cyberse ever

hey, not all of them are bad

Attached: 67942693_p0.jpg (1053x1556, 582K)

Noble CHADs!

Attached: noble knights 3.0.png (653x521, 683K)

I strongly recommend adding One for One.

Drop the hard OPT and it might see use

Rei!

Attached: 67933034_p0.png (1500x1641, 2.71M)

Fuck off, CaC isn't welcome here.

I would rather see those favorite card lists than CaC
Also post the template,mine I outdated

if I beat Strikeblade, do I get to fuck Rei?

How about

> Cybnet Defrag
>Spell/Equip
>Activate this card by targeting 1 Level 4 or lower Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon it in Defense Position, and if you do, equip this card to it. When this card leaves the field, destroy that monster. Once per Duel, if this card is in your GY, you can activate the above effect by paying half your lp

Why is Borz there? Why would you ever want him in your deck? He dumps arms into the grave, but only if he already has an arm, and you want Isolde to do the dumping, not him.

It's not a CaC.

Attached: 1522260704972.jpg (679x918, 175K)

Carry on

Swapriest?

>ignorant fags

Borz and Medraut is a fully equipped king you retard

Swap Cleric.

Swap Cleric
SeeWe aren't performapal no unnecessary shitty puns

Let's hope Mc does his thing and this gets printed

I was reading the name on the card. It says Swapriest.

I thought we were allowed to use priest? They used it with Asura Priest. Then again they changed Jenis to a mender.

Ya, but so is Isolde you retard. Borz isn't good ever since Isolde can dump 4 arms in the GY and summon someone another knight

With recent wave of localization im suprised Mekk-Knight werent called McKnights.

Drop attondel to 1, he's very situational as seitsemas is better in almost every regard, as he can banish without targeting after attacking a monster. Drop Piramis, add Harmadik. Monster destruction is better than bouncing face downs. Add draw power, either Pot of Desires as a straight +1 or Into the Void as it counts as a "Void" card to discard off of feast. Try to drop Rota, as charge is Rota but better as it mills. If you do want to play a one of, try either Monster Gate or Reasoning.

>t. retard

Attached: 1517708762017.jpg (523x720, 198K)

Huh. Hush Psychic Cleric was a priest and so was Summoner Monk

they were predestined to mekk due to early name mention of krawlers in nins lore

>noble knights (LOL)

Attached: XY154D.png (400x293, 180K)

>actual discussion? ree

>forcing this meme

>Not discussing the eventually T0 cyberse

Isolde does not summon King by herself fag

fuck off, that isn't the original pic

>That shitty quote.
Step up your game senpai.

Attached: He plays noble knights.jpg (480x360, 88K)

What's are some good ways to lead into a link monster before pendulum summoning? So far the easiest thing I have is to use mecha phantom beast tetherwolf to make qliphort genius by itself, but that card itself isn't very good for pendulum summoning, and I don't know how good it would be to tech some amount of MPB cards. The only other really good one is o-lion.

I've seen some people use a tech trickstar package to start their field. I'm looking for options like that, one card setups that might fit decently into a pendulum deck.

You can actually play electrumite as she has synergy with the archetype because Astrograph-Electrumite plays are pretty damn serviceable, being able to pitch wolf from the deck then pop tiger to get a draw, a wolf search and a lunalight from the grave to the field is pretty damn nice.

Attached: mmmm.png (192x150, 7K)

Gofu

>What's are some good ways to lead into a link monster before pendulum summoning?
Gofu ;^)

Ya, but With brothers, she's a +2 every turn except the turn she's summoned. And since you're already getting a free summon out of her, your halfway to your king already.

How do you dudes organize your binders/stored cards? By rarity? By card type? By archetype? By release set? I'm assuming some combination of those things.

I think it's pretty obvious, you might not always be able to go into an Isolde+King in 1 turn, so you'd use the back-up old combo of Medrat/Borz. Also it'd be good for extra dumping for Brothers draw power.

You should probably drop one of those Lost Chapters. It's an okay recover card, but two of them seems too bricky. You'd probably be better off dropping Bedwyr for another Gwalchavad. Also you might want to consider running some Call of the Grave for some protection from handtraps.

Xth for fucking Marzipan in missionary position while she moans intensely and shakes orgasmically as her inflamed pink pussy gets repeatedly and deliciously pounded

In alphabetical order

Drop Flame Wedge
>Trap / Continuous
>If your opponent activates a card effect that would inflict damage to a player(s): You can activate this card; send 1 card from your hand to the GY, and if you do, halve that damage, also, after that, you can send another card from your hand to the GY to halve that damage again. If you sent 2 cards to the GY by this effect, destroy this card during your 2nd End Phase after activation, otherwise destroy it during your next End Phase. While this card is in the Spell & Trap Zone, monsters on the field cannot attack. If this card leaves the field due to an opponent's card effect: Negate the effects of all monsters on the field, and if you do, destroy them.

The Dream

>She

Attached: 437345844.jpg (672x957, 330K)

Idk about the ratios but here ya go. I like everything at 3 for consistency, and to be honest, a lot of stuff is in my 60 card dinos rn and im too lazy to take it out

Attached: This is my deck.jpg (703x600, 350K)

Worth and legal status / collecting.
One binder all the expensive shit, staples etc. Basically stuff I never trade.
Other is OCG Cards, Ultimates / Ghost rares also Forbidden cards.

Turn your trips back on

Why not -1 Bedwr, -1 Lost Chapters, +2 Call of the Grave? Would that be good?

Any other changes you reccomened?

>Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon
I can't stop myself from laughing every time I see this piece of trash

>bushiroad was going to released a broken card
>playerbase says to nerf the card
>they actually do it
Why can't we be more like Vg's playerbase,and konami be more like Bushi?

Superior Crystal wing
Trash
>>???
We're did the Xyz touched you user?

the difference is that most people want those broken cards in here

Stop it, Marzipan

>Hating one of the coolest dragons in the game

Attached: Dark.Requiem.Xyz.Dragon.full.2002139.jpg (1605x1043, 2.23M)

>needs a RUM to be summoned
just this makes it shitty

Because then any decent card won't be released, remember:
> Amorphage
>Igknight
>Speedroids
>Bird Jesus
> Musketeers
>Majespecter
And all those cards that were gonna break the meta.
Also the pet decks like:
> Zoo
> Brandish
That never went anywhere

What the fuck? Crystal Wing is way better

>Marzipan loves Dark Requiem
Ooh, so you’re a rebellious kind of girl, that turns me on even more! Sex with you would be wild, especially because I’m greedy ;)

Attached: 0F07EB19-7345-4451-AB24-C4DBEB33400C.jpg (480x360, 25K)

For pendulums, you'll want to use Electrumite. Astrograph Sorcerer, Abyss Actor Curtain Raiser, and Rescue Hamster are all good ways to do it.

wow mind control is actually fun to use for free link fodder

>Friends....must be nice
what did playmaker mean by this?

Playmaker is a big Lithium fan.

Why is mind control at 3 anyways? It's an absurd card

Come again?
> No level restrictions for the atk gaining also reduces op monster to 0
>Works on Xyz and link
> Special summons from gy
> Dark attribute

Requiem is by far superior

because is way more consistent to summon, you can make it from just 1 card in some cases, while Dark Requiem depends on an unsearchable card and running Dark Rebellion is a waste of space while you can use any Synchro and a Tuner for Crystal Wing, but Dark Requiem has better effects

Greedy and Requiem are my two favorite dragons. I actually absolutely adore Starving's entire family.

Attached: ANATA WA TAIKYAKU NO JUNBI O SHITE IMASU KA.gif (500x281, 1.31M)

the cant attack is apparently a downside to it but as if that matters to konami, i swear people are already spamming this shit in every deck

How broken would Dark World be if Dark Corridor was released unchanged?

You have to run Dark Rebellion. That alone makes it trash

>Phantom Knight card , unsearchable
What does he means by this?

They wouldn't be broken at all. Just pet deck tier.

There is nothing wrong with running both in BA.

Ahh! So you’re a not only rebellious, but you’re also h u n g r y ! We’re fucking tonight!

Why don’t you like the Synchro Dragon lineup?

fine, isn't as splashable as Crystal Wing, happy?

stop the autism

>Look up topping decks from the last YCS
>Some of their sides cost as much as their mains
Something tells me this is a problem.

I like Clear Wing just fine, it's just not one of my favorites. That said Odd-Eyes is ugly as shit.
Let him have his fun. He'll tire himself out again eventually.

Attached: 1519844945441.png (1280x720, 535K)

Here’s how you fix Dark Requiem:

>3 Level 5 monsters
>This card can also be Xyz Summoned by using a Rank 4 “Dark Rebellion” Monster you control (it’s Xyz Materials are transfered to this card). Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; change its ATK to 0, and if you do, this card gains ATK equal to that monster's original ATK. When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card, then you can Special Summon 1 Xyz Monster from your Graveyard. You can only use this effect of “Dark Requiem Xyz Dragon” once per turn.

>2 lvl 4 and a searchable spell
Vs
>2 to 3 random cards including umsearchable tuners that somehow must end in synchro and tuner equal 8
No?

Don’t listen to them, they just want to separate us

its not only that though. doesnt help when you engage with them. the spastic ching chong files is also cringey

>unsearchable Tuners
what did he mean by this?, and S8 is trivial to go into

Stop baiting. Dark Requiem is fine. The only thing that needs fixing is this. They should have made it usable during the BP or not require Rebellion to use his materials first.

Attached: 1105733.jpg (308x450, 47K)

Crystal Wing still has more decks that can summon it than PKBA