Le Longterm Hodl

Way to go biz :^)

That was a quick FUD thread. You gonna' do this all nite dawg?

I sold all mine at 409 sats when I found out it has not pairings with any companies.

Veeky Forums tricked me again

one question for anons trading this shit, are you really buying and selling for bitcoin? with the current fees it seems absurd.

Screeching, the coin that has no current uses was bound to lose value rapidly once investors lost confidence.

put it all in RDD, good job biz, we tricked the whales yet again

Damn someone is salty, hurry you can buy the dip!

Bitcoin is still going up in value and is much more stable than most alts. fees don't matter all that much.

you realize this is just an opportunity to buy more right?

You're just like the idiots that cried when LTC dropped... just buy more dumbbo

but if you are paying 1.5 bucks for each trade, or you are trading massive positions, or fees are eating most of your profits

Yikes, someone must have held long enough to get dumped on. :^)

What are you on about? Fee at the exchange is only .25%. That's lower than stock exchanges.

i don't trade at exchanges. i'm considering "trading" using shapeshift and they say they don't charge anything but the miners fee

unless your trades at the exchange are paper trades and they are just market makers just like in forex so they rely on people busting their accounts

WE UP GUYS, CHOO CHOO, MAKING MULLAH

ltc gearing up for moon as we speak

I sold at 345 because my hands are weak as fuck after today. Placed a buy order at 311 so we'll see how that goes.

the guy in the window went in on XBY, not DGB

Over 45k users on digibytegaming website. Do some research before yoi spout nonsense.

Buying more dgb. Thanks for the flash sale

How many daily users, I wonder? It's not difficult to create a registration bot that utilizes a rotating proxy.

>i don't trade at exchanges
*tips fedora*

>mfw still holding 1BTC of DGB

its ok dude it will moon to .002

>1 day
>long term

pick one

how much is the fees?

sigh. a few times I tried to tell people this thing was fake. Look at the website, it's a joke. Look up digibyte on youtube, all there are are videos about trading it. and as somebody else pointed out, the guy heading it is just some army grad with no tech background.

doesn't mean it won't pump again, but don't try to hold this long term like it's a real company. meanwhile im doubling my money with [insert coin to shill here].

>tfw gained 5btc after selling dgb
>gained even more after buying rdd
>no signs of stopping yet

wtf I love Veeky Forums now

nice close up of a down trend, now zoom out and witness this coin reaching 1k sats this weekend

Remember it will likely pump once or maybe twice more.

looks like it's way up over a couple days and down a bit on the most zoomed in chart you can get

the panic is kinda funny but dips are good for people that wanna get in more heavily

If you into crypto trading, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

>if you want to give me all your crypto coins add me on skype

nah