It is well-known that brutal mass rapes were committed against German women; both before and after world war II...

>It is well-known that brutal mass rapes were committed against German women; both before and after world war II. Over 100,000 women were raped in Berlin alone.

>The phrase "from eight to 80" was used to describe potential victims of Soviet mass-rape. "Red Army soldiers don't believe in 'individual liaisons' with German women," wrote the playwright Zakhar Agranenko in his diary when serving as an officer of marine infantry in East Prussia. "Nine, ten, twelve men at a time – they rape them on a collective basis."[44] Rape was regarded by men in the Soviet army as a well-deserved form of punishment, whether the civilians had anything to do with the war or not. In total, historians estimate that over 2,000,000 German women were raped.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipediadotorg/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2
uncensoredhistory.blogspotdotru/2012/08/rape-by-german-and-waffen-ss-soldiers.html
en.wikipediadotorg/wiki/German_military_brothels_in_World_War_II
tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/09612029600200111
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rape is a spook

>ibn4 1/64 German Americans chimping out over "muh oma"

its a shame, but this is the price of war

germany wanted one and they got one

What is the meaning of the spook meme?

That's a lie

The Allies were the good guys and only the Nazis raped people

My women's sociology professor, Hershelette Goldstein, said so.

Youve obviously been brainwashed by nazi propaganda.

War is terrible, and brutality introduced by one party spreads to other parties as well. Expecting everyone to behave valiantly after years of killing and getting killed is unrealistic. That's why wars should be avoided and people that spread violent ideologies and start pointless wars of aggression are universally despised by non edgy individuals.

I remember reading how the relatives of a german woman from east prussia approached a group of russian soldiers that were running a train on her for almost the entire night to meekly ask if they could give her a break so she could breastfeed her baby.

Not gonna lie, I kinda got a chub reading that.

>a high level of discourse is expected

Yeah, just look at all those brits that committed mass rapes in germany.

Fuck off you retard, the russians didn't rape just german women, they raped their own rear echelon female servicemen, they raped polish women, even that little stretch of yugoslavia they passed through there were hundreds of reports of lootings, rape and murder.

Theyre the descendants of the mongol rape horde. Rape is tantamount to the slavic existence.

t. hans smolorov

Accurate.

Epic

spook = such a thing does not exist = such a thing is a meme

As opposed to millions of women raped and tortured by the Wehrmacht?

>Smolensk:German command opened a brother for officers in which hundreds of women and girls were driven by force, often by arms and hair.

>Lviv: 32 women working in a garment factory were raped and murdered by German soldiers, in public park. A priest trying to stop the atrocity was murdered.

>Borissov in Belarus: 75 women and girls attempting to flee at the approach of the German troops were captured by them. The Germans first raped and then savagely murdered 36 of their number. By order of a German officer named Hummer, the soldiers marched L. I. Melchukova, a 16-year-old girl, into the forest, where they raped her. A little later some other women who had alsobeen dragged into the forest saw some boards near the trees and the dying Melchukova nailed to the boards. The Germans had cut off her breasts in the presence of other women.

>Kerch:imprisoned women were raped and tortured;breasts were cut off,stomachs ripped open, limbs cut off and eyes gouged out. A mass grave full of mutilated bodies of young women was found after Germans were driven out of town.

>Lviv-Germans soldiers raped Jewish girls, who were murdered after getting pregnant. It is estimated that over a million children were born to Russian women, fathered by German soldiers.

en.wikipediadotorg/wiki/War_crimes_of_the_Wehrmacht#Rapes_2

Pic related shows Polish women being lifted by the Germans to work in brothels for German soldiers
>In World War II, the German military brothels were set up by the Third Reich throughout most of occupied Europe, for the use by their soldiers in the Wehrmacht and for the SS officers. It is estimated that at least 34,140 women were forced to serve as prostitutes during the Third Reich.
uncensoredhistory.blogspotdotru/2012/08/rape-by-german-and-waffen-ss-soldiers.html

en.wikipediadotorg/wiki/German_military_brothels_in_World_War_II

>In total, historians estimate that over 2,000,000 German women were raped.

lmao

such an arbitrary stupid figure

t. Rodion Raskolnikov

karma is a bitch

And.... what? What's the point of this thread?

>arbitrary stupid figure

the joke
your head

I once read about a group of Soviets that ran a train on a little girl and forced her dad to watch

>the state of source material is very poor.
Discarded.

So, you discarded the OP as well, yes, since he had no sources whatsoever?

Perhaps you should reconsider your choice of literature.

t. totally not an interpol agent, specialized in hunting pedophiles online

The massive and brutal rapes by Russian soldiers were the psychological consequence of the Nazi massive and brutal rapes (and murders) of Russian women in children on the Eastern front, as well as the brutal conditions experienced by Russian soldiers as they fought into Germany. More than one German survivor of these rapes has recounted how either soldiers or officers (one woman went to an top officer to complain about the rapes) told them that the German soldiers did the same, and even worse, to Russian women and children so they should just accept it as natural retribution and wait for it to be over.

Women living in areas where the soldiers would stay for a few days, aka the cities, were more likely to survive than women living in villages or in the countryside, where soldiers would only pass through. This is because 1) there were more women, and you were less likely to be gang-raped, 2) villages were often the targets of mass killings, which made it more likely to die, obviously, and 3) when they were stationed in the city for a few days, soldiers were able to "come down" off the psychological high from the initial rape/pillage and develop a type of relationship with the women, which usually involved exchanging food and cigarettes, or even protection from other soldiers, in exchange for "willing" rape.

A Woman in Berlin is the "quintessential" account of these rapes (and the most readable, given that the author was a writer), although memoirs from women living in Germany almost always include mentions of them. One memoir I read was written by a woman who was only 13 when the war ended, and she recounted how the older women in a building she was hiding in told the soldiers about her, so they would rape her instead of them.

I remember reading a letter from a woman who witnessed the German soldiers forcing Russian children in her village to give them blowjobs, telling them to pretend it was "cream and milk" coming out

barf

whenever the roasties get what's coming to them I'm happy desu

it was well deserved though

you reap what you sow desu

>tfw I lost all sympathy for women
>tfw I read this and rationally understand that I'm expected to feel sorry for the rape victims on either side
>tfw the only thing I can think of is that if these women were alive today they would be feminist whores welcoming refugees and being willingly raped

While it was certainly horrible you can't deny that the Germans kind of brought it on themselves through their treatment of Soviet citizens and captured soldiers. Hitler should have tried to get peace with the Russians long before they reached Germany instead of bringing the whole country down with him.

That photo and the description is a blatant lie, is obvious that most of the people on that car are men, and they don't seem in distress

>I remember reading how the relatives of a german woman from east prussia approached a group of russian soldiers that were running a train on her for almost the entire night to meekly ask if they could give her a break so she could breastfeed her baby.

I heard a similar story but it was in a barn

How do I upboat this?

>>Kerch:imprisoned women were raped and tortured;breasts were cut off,stomachs ripped open, limbs cut off and eyes gouged out. A mass grave full of mutilated bodies of young women was found after Germans were driven out of town.
Absolute rubbish. The Germans were bad, but by no means as bad as the Japs.
Rape was punishable by death in both the Soviet and German armies, but it wasn't enforced for quite a while in 1945 by the Soviets because some of them (Including Stalin) thought it was justified that men fighting from Stalingrad to Berlin and seeing what happened to their people should have some chance at revenge.

>The Germans had cut off her breasts in the presence of other women.
Well that sure doesn't sound like Soviet propaganda.

Two words: Dirlewanger Brigade. Sorry, your German heroes were monsters.

It also wasn't enforced by the Germans on the eastern front. But Germans usually killed those rape victims.

sources of the atrocities
>Grunberger, Richard. The 12-Year Reich: A Social History of Nazi Germany, 1933–1945. Holt, Rinehart and Winston, 1971; p. 104.
Yeah its fake.

Hard to believe that you fucks still argue about who was the lesser evil.

>wehe mere those untermenschen raped us! it was annutter treaty of Versailles!

Nothing like this comes up between Russians and Germans ever. The only people constantly trying to hide their own wrongdoings are the western allies and Poles.

This is not /pol/. You have to explain why it's fake. And it's not the only source about Dirlewanger's cruelty.

This

Oh, you are a retard believing in nazi propaganda. I shouldn't be surprised. Please tell me more about these polish crimes.

start shit; get hit

heh, spotted the triggered Pole. You can sit back and relax. Poles are just born with a victim complex and will point out every single wrong their heroic people have suffered by their evil neighbours. The atrocities you mention are exactly like you say, just propaganda. And no, I don't believe in it. There was shit after WW1, but nobody really cares about that. I wouldn't expect Poles to admit to any crimes either though.

>invade country
>rape women
>country counter-invades you
>rape your women
>"what! those barbarians how dare they!"

it's the Dresden and Tokyo whining all over again. One should not complain about unethical behavior when one is themselves unethical.

So I was right, you're a retarded /pol/fag. Please tell me more about this Danzig "massacre".

I was talking about polish militias trying to conquer upper Silesia in 1921. If you want to get triggered by wehraboos and genuine nazis go to /pol/

There were other Silesian uprisings. Both started because if German brutality.

Of course. Poland is the victim. Brb, I'll light a candle.

Sorry buddy, you can't change history.

The germs deserved it.

Rape isn't a spook you idiot.

Critical self-refletion has yet to come in your country. You guys are actually bro-type. The one thing really annoying is that vicitim complex of yours.
>wah wah, no Pole ever has done anything wrong, everybody shits on us.

How in the hell do you not get banned for putting that on Veeky Forums, but when there's a joke about slav rape babies being half demons on Veeky Forums and I post that picture, I get fucking banned.

Spare me this nonsense. This is not a thread about Poland anyway. Why are accounts about Dirlewanger's cruelty propaganda?

I don't know, never thought they were. My propaganda comment referred to alleged polish crimes against Germans Nazis bitch about.

This so much

there's lots of similar stories. I read one, I think it was in A Woman in Berlin, where a neighbor recounted how she asked the soldier to please rape her quietly because her toddler was sleeping in the next room, and he went and looked at the baby then gave the woman food and left.

>naziboos never go full dindu mode on the nazis

Oh fuck off. You want me to be a part of the conversation and not answer my question, fine faggot. Personally, ever country that participated in World War 2 (I mean by actually having troops on the front lines, not just supplying allied countries) did war crimes. Women were raped, children were killed, men that surrendered were killed, many died quick and painful, and many died slow and horrible deaths. World War 2 was a fucking shit show, and sadly we all know that we're going to get a remake of said shit show eventually. Are you happy now?

Mods/jannies and each board has their own rules.

dude, brush up your reading comprehension. What naziboos or extremists say isn't covered by my post.

Naziboo doesn't equal being german. I never heard a german complain about this

Thank you for answering my question. I had the feeling that the mods on Veeky Forums are more fucked up then the other mods.

We have travel documents and jew death tole documents so you're wrong.

We don't have russian rape documents.

All the G*rmans should have been killed, they got off lightly.

>We don't have russian rape documents.

We do, actually. In addition to survivor and witness accounts, we have rape report documents as well as rape statistics taken by health officials during the occupation, which include rape reports, abortion statistics, birth statistics, etc.

Nah , you are just a poor and horrible psycho

Proof?

Not denying it, just wanna see.

>even their rape is collective
JUST

>recounted how the older women in a building she was hiding

Gabrielle Koepp (though she was 15, not 13)

>When the soldiers came to the building, asking for girls, the older women called out: 'Where's little Gabi?' and pulled her out from underneath the table

They were just collectivizing the means of reproduction to the war-weary liberators.

I don't know that any of the reports are digitized, unfortunately.

The abortion statistics (taken from medical requests for abortions) can be found in 'A Question of Silence: The Rape of German Women by Occupation Soldiers.' IIRC this essay also discusses birth rates, but it's been about 2 years since I read it, so I'm not sure.

I'll go looking for the other specific sources later on tonight.

Here's some interesting reading in the meantime, if anyone is interested ("The continuum of sexual violence in occupied Germany, 1945-1949"): tandfonline.com/doi/pdf/10.1080/09612029600200111

Wermacht could be executed for sleeping with untermensch, they werent allowed to sleep with slavs

This.

G*rman soldiers raped and murdered just the same. It's utterly ridiculous how /pol/lacks try to paint Russians and raping savages and G*rmans as saints.

I've seen an interview with a former Waffen-SS guy and he said that rape was fairly common on the German side. It would have been punished but a lot of it wasn't because it wasn't reported.

Thanks.

stats seemed really convincing, but then you threw out your outsourced anecdote and I knew who was really right.