Is there any reason Veeky Forums dislikes John Green other than their ingrained eurocentrism?

Is there any reason Veeky Forums dislikes John Green other than their ingrained eurocentrism?

Well he also likes dick cereal

His generally accepted bias of "good" and "bad" history obviously grate on some here, everyone has their own bias and opinions on history and he's usually a lot better than most but he clearly has an anti-western bias which is accepted in most education systems so he's become a fulcrum point for people who dislike this viewpoint due to his visible nature on youtube

because he projects modern leftist values on past historical figures and events and judges them for it. He at no point realizes how inane such an act is, and that the values he currently holds are not the end-all be-all of all of human civilization. He ignores the successes/accomplishments of a society and instead awards them brownie points for following his current agenda, despite such "progressive" values frequently being one of the factors leading to their failure and collapse.

It's sickening.

>Someone who's never listened to a Green lecture on history
>Believes in His memes and doesn't think for himself

I watched his entire Crash Course history series. Are you saying that's not an accurate representation of his view of history?

Bait

He's a pathetic narcissist
the green brothers are the absolute archetype of white nu-male cucks and the reason why western civilization is collapsing

He's a revisionist and a bad one at that, and his coverage of topics and necessary details is as rampant as you would expect from the way he presents it.

Also his writing is beyond awful.

It might have something to do with his abject lies.

>ingrained eurocentrism
How dare people focus on the civilizations that conquered the world and are responsible for the vast majority of inventions/innovations.

I don't like his videos because they're too vague for my tastes and aren't really aimed at me anyway

I prefer some assburger talking in a monotone voice for 20 minutes about some obscure shit instead

>rampant
I don't understand. So he covers topics with necessary details without restraint? He does it uncontrollably?

He's not a historian, he is a social commentator professing his personal political view on historical events.

That one video on Japanese history, was so feminist that even normies in the YT comment section found it disturbing.

bingo

Serious question, is there ever a time when there isn't a John Green thread lurking in the catalog? I don't come to Veeky Forums often but I see one every time.

I think he means that his coverage is very aggressive, like a lion poised to strike baring fangs and claws

Easy (Yous)
desu I shouldnt even bump it with this comment, but I did

This wouldn't be quite as bad if he was consistent but he only does it to European civs.

It's probably all one guy at this point.

It's probably all John Green.