Don't say I didn't warn you

Don't say I didn't warn you...

Dammit you ruined muh millionaire dubs specifically banking on RDD.

Also I can't tell if a chart like this is great or terrifying, shouldn't a good chart be virtually the mirror of this?

im a new coinfag, what does the graph mean?

green is buys, reds is sells

not sure why OP thinks this is a good thing

no one is trying to set bids, because it would just mean not getting any coins, reddit is already buying into this

Kind of hard to have a lot of buy orders when the price just reached double digit sats. Anyone interested in buying is actually buying.

it means 80 btc of buy orders is needed to hit 13 sats, given that walls won't be taken down

chipping away pretty fast.

A warning is typically a bad thing.

Where the hell do i even buy this coin?

bittrex

If you have to ask, it's too late for you.

There's no fast way to buy memecoins unless you've already gone through the 6 gorillion verification steps.

Wait are people seriously putting more than $50 into this thing?

bittrex or yobit

I would have put $2000 in it a day ago if my money had cleared by then.

I looked at this 12 hours ago and laughed. "Wow, what shit, this order book is absolutely fucked. No way it'll get to ten sats within a month".

I finally ate my crow and bought in between 8 and 9 sats. Logic be damned when the meme magic is real. Coins are absolutely bonkers sometimes.

this

I put $500 in

is that bad?

I think its pretty good

This.

Remember that walls are often cancelled once whoever made them buys up as much as they want at the artificially low price. Then its just a game of holding.

We should infographic how/why to hold against whales

It means the price won't ever get any higher and you got tricked. Its really easy to trick everyone here and take your BTC. Veeky Forums is the dumbest trading forum ever invented.

true.. I'm so fucking pissed that those Veeky Forums-asshats made me buy DGB for 114sat and RDD for 5sat although so many guys said I will lose everything :(

Dude it's at 15 as we speak

Just checking the time on Veeky Forums to see how long it took to go from 15 to 20

Holy shit why does everyone always sleep on the pajeet?

Sweaty palms hands of spaghetti no coiners blown the fuck out.

We 20 sat now

Next stop 60