XRP correction nearing completion. Get your buy orders ready

XRP correction nearing completion. Get your buy orders ready.

Still holding mine, feels good not being a weak hand cuck

Same here. Imagine all those people taking losses right now panic selling. Kek

Iron fists will win this. XRP's run up was pretty fucking meteoric. A dip was to be expected. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't gone lower.

Double peaks are self fulfilling. I sold high. Compounding at the first real signs of correction. We're not there yet, and your market depth screenshot is absolutely useless at this trade volume. You missed out, sorry.

trying to buy more now but polo is fucking up again.. (i know its my own fault)

>trying to catch a falling knife

Bra-vo

Says increasingly nervous cripple holder for the 5th time today

here we go boys, i'm just gonna grab a cuppa then i'll be back to watch this play out

>imagine all those people realizing their profits while we bag hold
>haha, what idiots
>hold until it's worth nothing boys. Gotta be tru beliebers.

You're not supposed to be emotionally invested in this shit. There's no moral imperative to hold at all costs and not make a profit you clowns.

This guy understands investing.

If you truly understand XRP, you know it's a long term hold. This is not a memecoin.

you will cry like the one who sold at 7 sats

ride the wave upwards

back up to 19.1k with decent support. it's habbening.

keep an eye on NEM as well through here, trying to work out its relationship to XRP

But they told me it was over and I sold at 17000.

They lied to you user. I'm sorry.

I literally know nothing about NEM. What does it bring to the table?

>falling

ty polo

how do you guys manage to keep cool while holding? I've only got 5k xrp but in up about £1000, this Holding shit is hard.

also, holding 50k DGB any future in it?

sold my dgb at the top and bought back at 350. I really dont know. I might just hold.. there is always another top imo

You just gotta realize that any big run like XRP had is going to have a correction. It's a given. But XRP has solid fundamentals and real world application. THAT is what you should be banking on, not it's price at any given moment.

As far as DGB - personally I think it's meme bullshit. As I understand it some private minecraft server advertised buying shit with DGB that is free on any other server. TBQH I haven't read into it much at all and I could be completely wrong. But I'm not holding any myself.

Built from ground up and seems to have just been cruising along nicely without the hype or bullshit pumps other coins have been subjected to. Aside from that it's jap who are charging forward to embrace crypto, and like ripple theyve been working with some jap banks, then there's the array of technical advantages as well as drawbacks.

Overall what I'm thinking is could this have a relationship with the japs similar to that of chinas BTC / LTC

>But XRP has solid fundamentals and real world application.
This. Just read the whitepaper. This tech is way ahead of everything currently out there. Did you know that the dev wrote his own OS in the 80's?

XRP will drop hard in the matter of hours, big guys are selling atm

>bug guys

for you