/dgb/

I'm just going to take a moment to realize that Digibyte is probably going to go to $1+

There's no proof or reasoning behind my faith. It's a strange feeling desu.

Also the fact that it hasn't dumped back under 100 is quite amazing. DGB holders will be rewarded.

Other urls found in this thread:

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holding DGB, been fairly paranoid and terrified for 3 days but holding

I feel the same way but right now rdd is the real money atm. No idea how the future will hold but the sell walls are eroding QUICK

I totally bailed on dgb to get in on the leddit gravy train and its paying off in dividends

Bought 300k for 50 dollars months ago. I'm just riding the profit wave

dgb is definitely something special. It has survived multiple dumps and polo crashes. we found a winner.

where would it be without the jews.. I mean polo manipulating?

Hold on to this user.

Meh rdd didn't catch my eye the same way.

Nice. I'm just riding the waves too.

Mhmm I got a good feeling about this.

Without the Jews we would have seen 1k sat by now.

We had serious fucking momentum.

ya totally

Start tying that noose now.

You'll need it later :)

are you new

Oh shit it checks out

i have a phd in economics, if that red line i drew in ms paint doesn't convince you then there's just no helping you.

My Dad works for Nintendo and he told me all new games for the Swift will have Dgb-support included

The stock market – scratch that 'Crypto' market doesn't operate like a business cycle,

You heard me, Phil Norman who drives a Civic, wife and 2 kids, graduated from University of Virginia with a phd in the most predictable field?

The fact that you had to validate yourself by stating you have a PHD just shows how retarded and little you really are you fucking brainlet

kek quality shitpost

>this fucking newfag took a shitpost where a guy said he his a phd and drew a red line on a chart in ms paint seriously
Back to r.eddit with you

Holy fuck it's crashing, I'm going to sell while I've still made a small profit.

Sell it.

We don't need you on this ship.

WTF i love digibyte now!

avert your eyes user, it's just a dip. we'll make it through.

Whoa. thanks for the TA. sold all my dgb

looks like a dip to me but im pretty new at this

>getting weak because it dipped to 344
>implying most of us didn't buy in at >150

Why sell? We're talking 100% profit even if it stabilizes at 300.

Why sell low when you could sell high? Are you dumb? You one of those buy high sell low guys?

All I'm saying is that for us who hold, we're still comfortably out of the loss zone. Could I have made a profit at 200+%? Sure, but I'm optimistic that it will go higher.

This. I "lost" more money from selling too early than from holding too long

>Why sell low when you could sell high?

exactly. why not hold since it has all the potential to go higher? its worth the risk if even in the event it doesn't you still make profit.

your risk either way

I've been looking at the chart and dips. We have ways to go, I predict we will moon again very soon and this time we are going to 600sats.

If you sell now you'll cry when you miss the leap up.

See you in my green lambo.

Could any TAfags work their triangle meme magic on this chart

Yeah, it'll probably moon below 200 sats.

Sit is about to moon again

user those meme lines look really arbitrary

Help me dgb

Already sold half, hoping it dips into the low 300s again before the next rally, id like to buy more!

Bro I have a phd in memecoins, don;t make fun of my graphs

pics or it didnt happen

But user I've seen pic related as a meme triangle yesterday and it just broke out below the support line.
Notice how these lines hit 4 different spots on the support line and 3 on the resistance one. The lines you drew were between two arbitrary points.

Amen.

i also believe in this. going to 1 dollar and beyond

thats because the triangle doesnt guarantee a moon, it just opens the gates of monning to see if the coin is ready.

Is like in castlevania DS, when you beat a boss, its not official over till you draw the magic seal over it.

DGB just shot up from 330 to 392 in less than 2 minutes

GAS GAS GAS

I don't think we are gonna see under 250 for this anymore. If we do, I'm doubling down.

OK - I'm in for 65k dgb at the 160
34 eth at 17
1 btc at 1400
and 1,200,000 rdd at .08

I feel like such a whale with rdd even though its only $200 worth that it skews my thinking. I'm like "oh shit - Its up 50%, I just mooned to .... erhm ...$300"
I need to forget all this and check back in 3 months and see where we are.

That said, crypto has a chance to get more mainstream interest as the us domestic stock market bears.

$1 would be 8 billion marketcap.....

Get out of this thread now! People with brains are NOT allowed. Only those who dream of moon lambos and intergalactic travel are allowed ITT.

Heres the thing, that sounds far fetched. But with the recent coins getting huge caps literally within days at a time, doesn't make this sound so realistic. even a billion could happen over the course of a few days/weeks with DGB...

This - crypto is literally EXPLODING. All DigiByte needs is a bit of attention and it will 100x to the moon

This sell hill and eventual 450+ wall concerns me, but the DGB fans have shown incredible strength reflecting the well held value of the coin - look at literally any other pump of similar size and it's way up, way the fuck down in a matter of days.

DGB has held steady, dipping slightly but way above the average of shittier pumped coins.

If you're expecting a moon mission tonight or even tomorrow, I wouldn't get your hopes up, but as usual this coin has good potential.

sellwalls come and go

Please. If you had a PhD, you'd know it's supposed to have triangles.

>mfw not all eggs in digi

This. Honestly the best way to maybe pass it is to buy in for what your comfortable with if you're ironhands and just whittle it down a little at a time.
Still holding my 500k from 90 sats because the less in circulation the smaller the walls will be until it's at a decent price.
Also, if you have the resolve to hold a long time you'd have the resolve to trickle out your bags when the price was right instead of just dump an entire 500k+ from the 400-320 sat level like a fucking scrub

Captcha - BBVA yesssss

You're not wrong.

what's a sell hill?

Not quite a wall, just a steep climb.

Bated breaths

DGB 325 sats right now, looks like a good time to buy.

This shit is crashing

I should have gotten out at 420

Too many FUDs. DGB is too consolidated to crash. This dip is expected since the thing did just fucking pop up by 250%.
NOT ONE STEP BACK FOLKS

please, oh please sell. I bought at 340 sats and would love to buy more right now.

it's so easy to make money from crypto because of all the weak minded virgins

Is this your first time "day trading"?
It's steady as hell right now. You should still be in the green anyway.
Don't tell me you bought over 300 sats...

I sold at 420, bought that big dip last night that rose to 380, sold it there and just sort of have been waiting to see where this goes since then before buying back in.

I was expecting better than this, but i'll buy back in if it starts to stabilize.

I am thoroughly impressed with this thing's ability to stay so stable after such a massive pump.

Like holy shit, this thing must be invincible. Or its holders are "in on something" and thus have iron hands backed up by interesting information.

Haven't felt this smug about a coin in years.

It is stable. See if it goes under 300 sats again and buy in.

It's absolutely incredible. There are huge whales ready to pump this up high.
Not sure where it's gonna go tonight.

Nice trips.

I will say, the sell chart is pretty weak, if people started buying it would rise easily.

This sell wall is GARBAGE

Start buying back fuckers

im really tempted to drop in a few btc again but it feels like a huge gamble

i pulled out at 430

I'm with you. I don't think I'm down to throw in a few BTC but 0.5 - 1.5 seems like an intelligent move to make...

Look at the order book. Pretty good buy walls protecting the whole 200 - 290 range, and the sell walls aren't really comparable. I think we're seeing a natural correction before this thing starts to flex again.

Crypto for gamers. Who would have thought? So fucking obviously perfect it almost bothers me.

this drop is not natural guys, there is a 24 BTC order on the buy list at 270, and i think it maybe be moving further down the closer price gets to the order

Feelin' your feels man.
I'm dubious to say the least.

I bought originally at 115 and didn't expect anything but a very slow grow over months, but now shit's all up in the air and whatnot.

can't complain about the 260%~ grow though.
Except that I was *this* close to putting in 2btc instead of the 0.5 I actually put in at 115.

Buy in my friends. Looks like it's steady at 300 and won't go down anymore, but I could be wrong.
Just remember the amount of money these whales have in the game. They are betting way more than you are. Just sell out once you have nice profit, don't get greedy.

let's tear through this shit anons

The best thing people can do in the meantime is spread the news that there's a crypto coin out there that can be 'mined' by playing games rather than learning unfriendly command-prompt shit.

Tell people about it, help it grow.

Anyone have an all-in-one brokerage service they use that has everything in one site in an easy interface? Jumping between site to site for transactions is silly.

alright fuck it, just bought

Oh shit I think it's already happening. Slowly picking up steam and going back up the 300s now.

Here we go.

Strap the fuck in. I think it's happening again.

The whale is telling you to sell so you can't sell once he brings the prices through the roof. Actually, come to think about it, yea go ahead and sell now

weak hands have no place in the land of the lambo.

and here we go

gotta cat and mouse these motherfuckers

What are you talking about?
I'm talking about selling after a moon. It's not going to stay that high forever and if people are worried about losing money then they should sell to make a profit period.
Not everybody has iron hands my friend. If people want to day trade then that's fine by me.

My predictions are it'll be back at 385 within an hour or two. expect intermediate dips.

I see no reason why DGB can't do as well as ripple

Kek.

Glad you guys were online to confirm my suspicions. This is so fucking comfy.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

I know I've been shilling this stream lately but I think you guys will really appreciate the cozy. Chicago Police radio - shit's going down 24/7 and it feels a bit cyberpunk to be listening to the comfy noise of professionals dispatching to serious crime while you're browsing Veeky Forums.

Hey, I'm here to buy if it ever dips to 200-250. Got 500k at around 100 sats so I can drop some more in this.

cryptrader.com

DGB is Bitcoin 2.0

Haven't looked at that one yet, thanks.

check yo keys

Reddit is truly the best place to have a fake public conversation with the voices in your head.

^and Veeky Forums for that matter.

Can you imagine seeing a glimpse of 5 years from now and DGB is some sort of global currency for videogames across platforms?

Like imagine you've got everything from people in MMOs actually trafficking big money in-game to clans in other games, across platforms, genres, and so on? So even casual gaming might be beneficial to your more dedicated play.

That would revolutionize cryptocurrencies AND the videogame industry.

you guys are fucking worse than those god damn chat boxes on the exchanges.. jesus christ LOL

What's so special about DGB?
What is it that makes it more suitable for vidya transactions that other cryptos don't have?
real question

>t. no-coiner

it's actually more the way it can be mined right now.

You can mine it via traditional hardware algorithm solving, OR just by playing the games it supports.

The point of crypto coin mining was never to get you to raise an electricity bill; that's just a consequence of the goal; to make it hard but not impossible to get the coins.

By them saying "okay, how about this; you play popular videogames and it's basically like mining AND we'll even tie the coin rewards to your play proficiency as incentive" - that's a unique and very clever move.

That's breaking this trend bitcoin made where they arbitrarily decided pumping electricity into hardware is the only way you should be able to mine coins, a trend/idea that was clever for its time, but this makes mining accessible to more than just hyper-nerds willing to deal with command prompts and big electricity bills.

Actually, adding to this; I don't see any reason the Digibyte idea couldn't be extended to other coins that also encourage alternative mining methods.

You could make a FITcoin that forces you to download an app to your smartphone/smartwatch that rewards you for each step the accelerometer registers you taking, rewarding more coins for exercise that raises your heart rate.
You could tie it to a payment system that rewards you more coins any time it detects you've purchased some healthy food or avoided buying something unhealthy for a period of time.

The applications to this kind of mining are endless.

We could well be looking at a bright future where cryptocurrency is used to curb good behaviour into willing participants.

>Bought at 307
>It's now at 322
REALLY makes me think that this coin is going places.

I hope this dip below 350 lasts a little longer so I can have time to bring in more buying power