HODL

Keep holding until 30 sats so we can all drive lambos.

Some whale cuck is selling at 11 sats, you can still get in for cheap.

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im in for 2.4 btc get in

About to put some more money on this, got in at 6. I don't know if it can get to 30 when it's not on Polo but I would be happy enough with 20 or even 15 at this point.

30 satoshis? This thing is hitting 6000 in the coming weeks. As soon as the cam sites finish buying in, normies are going to be all over this shit, tossing out hundreds of RDD for a mention on a vidya stream or to get some chick to flash her tits.

i just took my profit, time to ride this bad boy out

Hello Pajeet. Still pumping your scam coins so you can afford that gold plated shitting street?

Going to sleep comfy with my million RDD

what do you mean :finish: buying in?

Holy shit guys I'm below 2 years on the wallet sync. Itshappening.jpg

>normies are going to be tossing RDD

That post was cringy as fuck.

No normie is going to download the circus clown wallet, wait 45 hours for the blockchain to sync and then send RDD anywhere for anything you fucking lying twat bitch.

Social media on the blockchain? The wallet is literally a bitcoin qt clone and has no new tabs or features.

They have Ethereum and MyEtherWallet for quick transactions.

this is the point that all major bag holders are selling out, you just doubled their money, but its true though, if you buy through this whale wall of 11-19 sats, you might be able to jump the price to 25 or so.

Etherum is trash and is barely crypto.. soon enough people will realize they don't even own anything. If you had said btc or dgb can do it better then maybe you have a possibility, but your quick rush to ether shows you have no real idea about crypto and thie technology all this hype is about. Go read some white papers and learnt yourself before you post again plz

I bought yesterday thinking it wouldn't go up much at all, so the fact we even hit 12 is pretty good considering what we were up against. So whatever, made money.

Stay a poorfag you Pajeet.

shills
shills everywhere
RDD is shill coin

>g-guys, it's just a sh-shill coin... right?

Are you just mad you didn't buy at 4 or 5 sat yesterday?

Look at the volume! This is good guys, holy shit!

can somebody explain what this means

We must double down our efforts to ensure information of the coin is spread. Ignore FUD - this is not a pump and dump. It's a legit coin with legit niche and application. There is a reason for continued sell walls being broken and incredible volume. Weak hands are dumping for 50% profit. Stay strong , spread info and memes and this will hit 50 sats by next week

HODL

Hold me, I'm scared

Ans its all from biz

It's the volume of ReddCoin

kek'd

but what does it suggest if the volume is that much? that nobody care's about it and it's going nowhere? am i getting this? sorry i'm new

what? it was at 10 btc or so this time yesterday, volume has increased 3500% since then, which means a lot more activity and in this case, buying

So you call me cuck?

See you back down soon then.

300 bitcoins worth in circulation, highly likely it belongs to devs and everyone on this board, this thing is going nowhere. especially when you realize the price has gone up since people tried shilling this, so it was even less.

1 btc at 5 sats
pls take me to moon

we HODL

just swapped my BURST for this reddit shitcoin

I better not regret this Veeky Forums!

>go to bed
>wake up with 5k

thanks Veeky Forums

kek

>bought for 5 sats
>hit 14 sats today already

wtf I guess I should delete my wallet

ATH was 36 sats, trying to HODL till 20 for 4X.

Are we stuck at 11 sats boys?

most americunts are asleep wait till they wake up and it will launch again

When are you all planning to sell? I bought at an average of 10.3 (some at 6, 10, and 12) and honestly, I'm just hoping for it to go to 15....this is my first experience with crypto.

I sold my 900k of this shitcoin just now, the pumping already ended

i got in at 6 sats with 10 bucks
will hodl long term cause why not it's only 10$

waiting one more hour for the americunts

wrong thread fggt

Thinking about dumping soon if Americans don't pump it fast enough. Im already at a decent profit margin, No point in getting greedy unless their actual odds.

the coin is really stable though

pretty amazing

HODL THIS IS A STEADY MOON MISSION WE GAINED 350BTC VOLUME AND BROKE 4 to 12 SATOSHI SELL WALLS OFFPEAK ON A FUCKING WEDNESDAY.

THIS IS HITTING 20+ BY SATURDAY SCREENCAP THIS

WE IN IT LETSO

Went in at 6 sat all in, cashed out at 11.

Put it all back into xrp on the dip.

Thanks biz. Pajeet didn't get my money today.

dont be this guy

Switching from dgb to this. Please be right biz

The guy who doubled his cash and wasn't left holding the bag? Yep, sucks to be me

im busy Saturday, can we try and make it a Friday thing?

Fucking DGB, i don't know what to do about it.

You'll regret it in a week when you'd have gone up 1000%

I cashed out too,but stay poor

>bought at 6
>sold at 11
>doubled his cash

yessir fix your math

Starting to get closer to 12 than 11, this seems real steady

I'm beginning not to worry about a dump

I dont want to be left holding the bag with DGB so thinking about dumping it for RDD, opinions anyone?

Including the rise putting back in xrp.

Read the post moron

I don't think it's going to pump hard again but a climb to 20 is definitely possible by the weekend

It'll probably get back on Polo once the ReddID system launches

Definitely get out of DGB, it's vaporware if not outright scam - just read the tone of the Twitter

>hodl until 30 cause I'ma dumping this shit at 29

We must double down our efforts to ensure information of the coin is spread. Ignore FUD - this is not a pump and dump. It's a legit coin with legit niche and application. There is a reason for continued sell walls being broken and incredible volume. Weak hands are dumping for 50% profit. Stay strong , spread info and memes and this will hit 50 sats by next week

You forgot to say
HODL

RDD has just started its ascent. American markets haven't even had a chance to pump this coin since shilling started for good. Give it a few days, it will continue to go up.

YES

I can't believe some of you /biztards/ still haven't bought this coin

Ameritard here. Resistance at 11 sats. Can we break through? Don't you Eurofags want to drive on the wrong side of the road in your lambos?

Thinking about buying, but these things are stopping me:

1. Devs haven't posted anything since feb (according to the blog, I might be missing something)

2. It's being shilled super hard here and so was PoSW

we already broke through 3 btc worth of it in the last 20 minutes

Is there anyway to speed up the rddcoin wallet sync?

The most recent blog post is April 3, most recent tweet April 8, most recent Facebook post April 9, they have some dev vids on YouTube from around the same time

It's a bit of silence but that's fine for a sprint to release

I'm thinking it's more long term so I'll get back in when something comes up

we hitting that 15 today

First logical post I've read on this shit board all day.

"It won't even reach 9 sats" dumb pajeet said

more rocket room for us friend

make it 423 volume
seems like Veeky Forums isn't that poor

You think Veeky Forums alone can explain $800,000 worth of volume in the last 24 hours?

Yes

12mNBJpSEbtCeSYEBHoN9cbp7ceJLR4ZHP

somebody give me something so I don't miss out on this. I would rather drive a lambo than a broken down old nissan

WHERE CAN I BUY THIS?
IT'S NOT ON POLO?

I just want a lotus

BITTREX

I'd probably forgo getting a lambo and buy a Tesla. Very nice cars and better for the environment.

If we all spread the news on various outlets, this will skyrocket to a few hundred satoshi.

Once it gains momentum its game over, just ordered my Passerati 21" rims. If it reaches 25 sat in the next days, I'll whoop my wife.

already on it on twitter and reddcoin subreddit. I hope I am not doing this alone.

Literal shillcoin.

Wow.

And you guys are proud of this.

I'd still buy it but TabTracker doesn't have bittrex support yet and I'm not home. Save the gains for a few hours.

Unfortunately I'm not familiar with reddit interface. It should be advertised in the more popular/general bitcoin or crypto reddit, so that it gets more exposure.

The Reddcoin subreddit might be too little traffic.

I'm spreading the word on Poloniex.

Are you gay?

Spreading on Polo, we need to keep this volume pumping

nah, not gay. I just figure I might as well drive a car better for the environment and save money on gas.

poloniex.com/coinRequest

poloniex.com/coinRequest

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Reddcoin.com is their website.

Just lol if you havent requested already..

Getting close to 13sat now, get in while you can

we 13 now

aaaand 12 is demolished. Almost $800,000 volume now. The power of autism.

So when are we gonna dump this?

30days

You already did faggot. Enjoy missing the real moon.

Everyone is curious what will happen when all this walls are gone. That's why we will see it

Lads, it's launch time, fasten your seatbelts, 15 sat in two hours

>he doesnt want to be one of the insiders on the right side of a pump and dump making money illegally in an untraceable way.

Buddy this is the time where we should be shilling maximum to all the normies to take their money and get rich

at 50 i sell half

after eight hours it increased 3 sats (10-13). YEAHHH MOOONNNN you are a horrible combination between nigger and autism. I cancel my order of buying.