Blockfolio Rate Thread

Show us how you plan to become rich!

>No RDD.
Come on man, it's not hard.

I'm hard for XBY only

too many memes in here, you need XRP and ETH, I don't care if you like them, why?

>I'll fucking tell you

Word is going to keep getting out that BTC has been knocked, a flippening hasn't been staged yet but TWO THIRDS of the now 32bn alt market is being very visibly dominated by two clear leaders.

When motherfuckers hear about the alt assault who do you think they're going to see first. The two fucking giants. If ripple runs back up like it was they may only see one giant, but as I was saying earlier today there's a good chance they'll converge in the short term. They're not direct competitors but both have big, rich and ubiquitous names next to them, there's no real reason for one to completely obliterate the other.

Now, you think about it, any cunt who doesn't know a great deal about crypto or even a cunt that does looks at this market, who the fuck does he think is the next big thing? This guys never heard of ripple and ethereum before, nobody he knows has, he's not numbed like you and thinks theyre too big to get bigger or go up 1000% overnight, he thinks he's fucking onto something.

You seriously think anyone is interested in taking the bet on som efucking shitcoin that has a hacked together website? Now yeah the potential gains of the shitcoin can be worth the risk, but often enough you them go nowhere or just fluctuate around a tiny price, slow development but you know its not dead, meanwhile ETH and XRP are pushing forward significantly into uncharted territory. Take the long odds on the shitcoins but don't be silly enough not to back those in front.

Miner passing through

How do I change from Dollar to BTC? Cant find btc in the currency settings

click the dollar value

Oh got it. Thanks!

that is a lot of reddcoin

how long do i hold guys

wait until the 22nd.

I am very positive. Already made massive gains over the past month

> Very positive.
> HMQ.
Probably HIV positive.

Meh, I'm just hoping for any one of these hedged bets to male.it big, then I'll slow down on the risks. Gonna put another few hundred in STEEM and Burst maybe.

Already doubled my $500 investment in RDD

good luck getting it out

Help me biz bros. I want to retire in 10 years. What changes do I need to make. I have $500 USD tomorrow to invest. Thanks!

>HMQ is due a pump.
>Interest is increasing
>Tweets about adding to Pooloo.

Our portfolios are similar...

Good work

Just got in yesterday, already made $17.

>$60 in DGB, $40, in RDD initially put in
>Bought DGB at 340 sats, RDD at 10 stats

How am I doing?

More XRP.

T-these aren't pump and dumps are they?

let your quads answer for you

No more freebies kid .05 btc for a screen shot

Buy xvg now together with rdd. Just sayin.

DGB and RDD are dumpers. get out of RDD now.

No way. Are you crazy? See you at 1000 Sats.

this is an okay portfolio
GNT is cloud computing shit. RDD & DGB are Veeky Forums pump and dump.
Better, but good luck with your doge.

lol @ people trying to buy the dip from weak handed nerds

nice portfolio +1

thanks

I want to sell my DGB for XVG

;_;

why?