DGB

>threads are all slow as fuck
>price is going down
>everyone else has moved onto that reddcoin thing
It's over isn't it?

BUY THE DIP

You fukkin retards who move on from coin to coin chasing the pumps are making me so much money. You all dumped your digi and pumped up my nem even more. Now digibytes is on sale.

Hold, user. It will go up. Patience. Seeing red and freaking out is not a rational decision making state.

how did you find out about nem? how did i miss such an epic moon?

Also, they go live with Minecraft in 20 days. You'll see a pump then, if not some days before.

Saw how fast it was overcoming ither coins and researched it. I found digibytes by a thread om here awhile ago and researched it as well. These two are going to be my tickets to lamboland. As soon as eth hits 150 I'm out of that and funneling that money into dgb and nem. Saving some money for the bat ico in 2 weeks.

weak hands have no place in the new world

Dude we sent this thing to the moon. Give a while before trip to mars.

RDD is a solid coin and deserves your hype. Learn, invest, market, Profit -- no mystery ???? third step.

Man, it went back to 420 when I was sleeping.
Will it go back up?

>solid coin
>some knowledge of crypto

pick one

I don't think it's over yet, I've moved 1k dgb and brought 34k rdd. (I still have another 7k in dgb that I brought at 170ish.)

>green snark

Compared to the shit that has been getting pumped and dumped recently this is the best buy for its price range.

The most tech intersting thing coming up is BAT ico.

lol this guy holds ltc hahaha

Got in at 20 cuck. Lots of things in the pipeline. I actually make money with crypto.

im out, volume keeps going down, we're in another symmetrical triangle which will probably break downwards

At what volume did it have that last spike? I want to get out above 400

>boasting about $3k

i also bought near dip

why do people forget that it was $4 a month and a half ago?

Anyone got some magical triangles?

SELL SELL SELL

i wanted to try out the gaming wallet cause it looked neat, it goes down for maintenance during the huge pump. CANT WITHDRAW MY COINS AFTER DAYS ERROR MESSAGES FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why would i go all in right off the bat?
I've doubled my money. This doesn't even include the money I already made off b5c and eth
Because they only think short term. If a coin doesn't rise 50 percent in one day they think it's dead and if it drops they sell at a loss. I love this market

Seems it will go up again

>BAT

Bingo.

Volume is waning significantly.
Take profits now just in case friendo

I know bro no one seems to want them anymore lel, trying to sell them

There are hundreds of BTC stacked up in the buy orders for lower prices. I will probably buy back in if/when it falls to 320 sat again

>lol the holds the only alt worth holding XD

>2 paint lines guess price direction
every time

Bros, never sell on red never sell on RED.

Is this it? A lot of the walls are gone.

is this what?

The spike back up to 400+

>doubled my money
Lmao. I have several hundred more than you and I started with $300.
>implying you have trading skills for doubling your money in this bull market