Veeky Forumscoin - let me take you to the land of Lambos

I want to take this coin, our coin, to the moon!
And since it is boring up there alone, I want to take some of you fine anons with me. So here's the deal:
I'm gifting away some starting fuel, and you help me to get this rocket started!

But first things first:
>How do I get them?
you need a waves wallet.
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/wavesliteapp/kfmcaklajknfekomaflnhkjjkcjabogm
It has an inbuilt, decentralized exchange and crypto-fiat gateway coming soon. So apart from the Veeky Forumscoin moon mission, this platform (and waves as crypto itself) is something worth getting into. As of now, you can either buy small sums of BTC on there with a credit card (and high fees, supposedly!) or you have to transfer them to it from other sources.

>Yeah, but how do I get my starting fuel?
Well, obviously, doubles, trips or quads + 1 zero. Add another zero, if you give me a good reason for it.
Also, you can always link to a post on or where you have your waves adress written on the boobs of your hot gf, sister or mom in exchange for 5555 Veeky Forumscoin ;^)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YfzRwzN4Ja0
ufile.io/1kox4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, we need to decide on a logo. I'm open for submission for the next 5 hours. You can also vote for existing ones, but last decision is up to me. Winner gets 2000 .
OP pic is one submission from the last round, as is this one.

another logo

I thought we were going for Veeky Forumsbucks as the official currency

and finally, the original logo.

Veeky Forumsbucks is an impostor. Veeky Forumscoin was first.

This
Veeky Forumscoin is pajeet tier

>Veeky Forumscoin is pajeet tier
Veeky Forumscoin is 100% pajeet free.

Shoo pajeet, nobody wants to buy your bags.

So i just roll and if i get dubs trips etc i pop add my wallet address?

Oh well, do I really need to prove that I am no pajeet?

Yes. Needs to be a waves wallet adress though.

is this for real, are you fucking srs?

christ.

roll cuss free is free

fug

>is this for real, are you fucking srs?
Yes. As real as it gets.

Well, no reason not to give this a whirl.

3PMvWsMmcukYjPXXn8jXfrRhfojnsGR79rb

Nothing fun in a moon that isn't big enough to block the normielife. Add another zero, OP!

Should give me coins regardless of dubs or trips because your a great person and i have awful luck

3P5DdFav8ZZSuo4AYLmcmiMLLDvRZpdpRLj

Not really doubles, but since you are working with James Bond, here is a minor amount anyways.

Wait, so I can't use an online waves wallet from Bittrex?

Give to me because I promise to donate 90% of my wealth to the poor people, but only if they are hookers or selling me blow.

3P39kE9qpztDnpnRCigrtCY98sEVe7j1JsW

Thank's a lot. I look forward to it exploding and making me rich. Maybe.

Bittrex does trade waves, right? So it probably can work. Post the adress, I'll try and see what happens.

also, does anyone know how to do an airdrop on waves dex? waves is really a shitty name for googling anything thing.

Check these

>22
>I promise to donate 90% of my wealth to the poor people, but only if they are hookers or selling me blow.
Not sure what to think about the blow, but I like helping the poor hookers. After all, she might be a student that'll do great things with her degree, that she financed by sucking dick. so that's another zero.

3P63x95ox246os51oqNMFujaMkjwYy6mZHL
OP is not a faggot

3PB1sggBgYrpEYJJdeaNWCZLVH5C5BbDnEY heres a bittrex wallet to test out

Fug, reroll.

Well, OP delivered! It's not much, but still 10X the times I should've been awarded!

Let's make this a thing guys!

> Wish me luck sir user.

3P22CmzzuZzYrhrJrga54LL2RCWSzRFtMbD

>3PB1sggBgYrpEYJJdeaNWCZLVH5C5BbDnEY
Tell me if anything shows up at your side. No error message on my end.

Ive always dreamed of owning a Gibson Les Paul. Shall this dream become a reality? I promise to share positive music with the world.

3PJjSkywQg9g1TmCcWBqAg1yxzDNUHEVDAW

Keep you posted

Oops reroll
3P22CmzzuZzYrhrJrga54LL2RCWSzRFtMbD

>Shall this dream become a reality?
Well, let almighty kek decide.
> I promise to share positive music with the world.
Hmm… what kind of positive music? Any youtube examples.

Also:
Any votes for the logos?

"Instructions for deposting WAVES
There is some confusion for how to deposit to Bittrex due to the Lite client that will be addressed in a future client update.
Please test with a small deposit of 1.01 WAVES first.
When depositing TO Bittrex from the lite client, you must prepend 1W to the destination address.
When sending FROM Bittrex to another lite client, you need to remove the 1W part of the address."

>Hmm… what kind of positive music? Any youtube examples.

Rock and roll, heavy metal, also acoustic stuff.
youtu.be/YfzRwzN4Ja0
>Any votes for the logos?

I really like the original one

>77
Have fun with that Les Paul!

So I should send to 1W3PB1sgg…?
On my side, it went out without any issue. Normally, if the adress is invalid, I get an error message. Lets wait a bit more.

OMG OP Delivered! Ill get a beautiful one, be sure of that Thank you so much!!

That's what bittrex says to do. So not really sure, its weird. But yeah.. Lol. Ill keep checking, hopefully, nothing lost in the void

Send me some and i'll shill the coin
3PLRFCBEvG1HyAMeFBo99wJimW9TpHBH3Xc

3P8mhrE3pmwM8kLM5KX7TNCkxMghqo1Qr6L gib, gib.

Dont mind me, just rolling
3PQc9b1egrsEsexNJ7FzDKrywkvbjKRdZBM

Money pls user
3PJ9whw8hL8z5tYjSNkomiaLcqGuGBni7Zh

Awaiting transaction

Reroll... this time for sure

Reroll 3PLRFCBEvG1HyAMeFBo99wJimW9TpHBH3Xc

What is a unit of Veeky Forumscoin worth in USD?

Lord kek for I know you are the true saviour grant upon me thy holy digits

They see me rollin.

3PPYzJfpRtaTe8i4kaKHhkQqUHoM2Cj2Qnj

Reroll

Checked, Double Doubles

3PPYzJfpRtaTe8i4kaKHhkQqUHoM2Cj2Qnj

Just kill me now

I'm still not seeing any evidence it's going to go threw, Might bounce back to you. Want to try again with the 1W on the front?

i would attempt it myself but the coins you sent me are still pending in lite client

Wait no longer.

3PJ9whw8hL8z5tYjSNkomiaLcqGuGBni7Zh

Maybe this time

As much as we make it worth.

doubles and a hot girl that still is within board limits? That just earned you some more!

OK, went for another try, this time with 1W in front of it. Gets removed for the confirmation, so I don't know if it does anything.
Probably lost in the great crypto-sky.

I will shill to coin and our site to the moon
Veeky Forums

3P5eVLQHFbxL3P7nHNYksybtFTQTKhTTrrg

We will be the whales now

Rolling only because my dick is circumcised.
3P5jwC6CtyFPrXF5zbh3f6T74XDhECdNrEy

this is cool. i'd like to offer some help with the logo, since it's a subtle but strong opportunity...

-Blue is the world's most popular color, but considering this is about making money, green is better because it connotes profits
-Dollar sign worked into the logo suggests the same thing
-Lowercase nature of "Veeky Forums" makes it a bit hard to mimic the strong, uppercase fonts that are often used for logos of financial firms, but something like this one is a good start for its familiarity and angles

source: background in branding.

also is the wallet from waveswallet.io correct? address is this if so: 3PNm5KkwSVB8FYSSexY4e7pePUxxx79Adk9

looks like I'm not jewish enough

At least I'm white then...

3PD8fHeEQ7RXdanPbqp9Gega95vTztd89o9

Send so I can add to my Veeky Forumsbucks and diversify

Minereum MNE is the next moon, new coin with super low market cap, low suply which will make it rare and with a nice smart contrat mining concept.

reroll I guess

>210
>1
>210
That's also some nice digits. Here's some for your poor dick.

I like it! Only the $ totally gets lost in Veeky Forums's compression for the thumbnail.
Maybe Veeky Forumscoin can have two logos? The jew for on-board use, and a more PC one for others?

>3PNm5KkwSVB8FYSSexY4e7pePUxxx79Adk9
>SexY
now that's a sexy adress. Gotta find out if waveswallet.io also is accepted. tell me if it worked

look at all these cucks trying to reroll for trips

3PAYtZHiiGdHcKcMim2MQ818Qo7emWC6HEF

lmao that logo, Veeky Forumsbantz

3PJjSkywQg9g1TmCcWBqAg1yxzDNUHEVDAW
My address has sky in it. Maybe it's an indication we could go to the sky and beyond..?

3PN4WZweE5Sc7ZpBbtWNCV9Ac2FQZjvQ3nZ

Please give me Waves OP, I got caught breaking windows at an abandoned nigger school and im probably gonna have to pay a ticket soon. I will use the money to change the world. What, I'm not full of shit. I swear im gonna change the world, i just need some waves

Reroll
3P5eVLQHFbxL3P7nHNYksybtFTQTKhTTrrg

and you get dubs on the first try.

OK, I believe in meme-magic

roll

you're right, compression does shit it up, and that's a good point. the board's bg is something to consider, didn't think of that.

lemme upload the psd in case anyone wants to tweak it: ufile.io/1kox4
Yay for group effort! The sense of camaraderie we have here is just another reason why I love the reddit community :)

worked! Thanks! also LOL @ "SexY"

roll or pay the toll

How do you use money in your Waves Wallet?

To be honest, biz saved me. I used to be the one getting scammed off all the pump & dumps. I would literally buy high and sell low, like some kind of retard. My emotions got in the way and I panic sold/bought. Then I came to biz. It's practically insider trading here. I know which coins are about to get pumped before they get pumped, and im actually making money now. I just want to thank you Veeky Forums. Tears are literally building up in my eyes (no homo). Thank you for saving me from the error of my foolish ways and taking me to the moon. Thank you for making this so easy for me. Thank you for raising my confidence and making me feel good about myself. THANK YOU Veeky Forums

can you spend it at a store? or transfer to your checking account?

i got 440 coins

am i rich yet

>can you spend it at a store?
Waves and Veeky Forumscoin itself not (yet), but you can transfer those to bitcoin, which is accepted at some places.
>or transfer to your checking account?
This. They have a fiat-gateway in the works, so you can sell your crypto for fiat (or buy some with fiat) and send this to your checking account, as its already working on kraken for example.

3PFXr7kHnkvzvUXEodBNXUyPqmysuwbZjiK

CHECK EM

Maybe.
If we reach bitcoin parity, then you'll have about half a million dollars, which ain't too bad.

Rolling

3PEDT4k5jwbCMcM6pq1FtPzzJRN6LSYSuFg

3PK1d3Q75gCAPP1FR3ja7nAjPFXrzrU2EyT

Hoping for the best i have -83$ in my bank account rn, I'am a useless r9k user.
If i get any currency i will cherish it.

i think its ded jim

rolling

Well looks like i will have to make some sick logo's now *sigh

3PHXeBnoMGAj1SsDtGe2dw3tic7m5s5Jxzf

siacoin is dipping

Im very new to this. Fiat? How do you buy/sell?

Oh well, was worth a try.
The more you know.

reroll cause i'm poor

3PEDT4k5jwbCMcM6pq1FtPzzJRN6LSYSuFg

>55
fiat is cryptospeak for normal, everyday, real money. Like Dollars, Euros, Pounds, Canadian tire money…

delivered

and you can do this all with the waveslite app?
or you will be able to soon?

>normal money
>canadian

>or you will be able to soon?
They have already implemented buying bitcoin with a credit card, and the rest is in the works right now.

Tire money best money!