Where are we right now?

Where are we right now?

"maybe it can recover"

Each bitcoin bubble has decreased in magnitude by half from the previous bubble. If you do the math and start counting bitcoin bubble from 600usd then it will probably burst at about 2500.

Will probably go a bit higher and with the Nip explosion in June coming it might go bananas but yeah we are deep in the bubble at this point.

Here's a checklist to see if something is in bubble

hmm........ damn,,,.,?.....

everything after the first one hasn't even happened yet. the public hardly even knows what cryptocurrencies are and the news never talks about it. once our scam goes public it's probably time to think about jumping ship tho.

Yeah it is a bubble, people that get in bubble before burst and walk away after burst end up doing great though.

Point is tho a lot of good companies/coins can be inflated by bubbles. Amazon lost 90%+ of its value in the dot com bubble and I believe it is the largest company that came out of the 1990s these days. You still need to check out coins and make sure they have a strong narrative.

Everything checks....
The question is when will it crash?

Bump

These rules DO NOT apply to crypto.

It's just not the same.

...he says as sweat tears run down his forehead and his heart starts bumping faster

We are at the

>OP hates money

part

We're at Disbelief. Euphoria is when every normie and their mother is scrambling for it.

we're between hope and optimism

why do you think this graph in any way relates to bitcoin or crypto as a whole?

show me you analysis on the current history of bitcoin mapped to this model and then we can talk. (spoiler: don't waste your time)

for the record yes I am anxious... but i'm also excited

Complacency.

This.

You people need to fucking buy in, hope you didn't just hit the peak of a bubble, and then sell after a certain amount of the profits and fucking walk away while you're ahead.

The only thing wrong with trading in bubbles is people getting greedy when they're already doing great. If you walk away on time, it's fine.

Hope, you haven't seen anything yet.

Don't blame me that i didnt warn you for the bubble

i think we are at hope. I think the 2013 bubble will repeat and bitcoin will go up 70 x in a year.

It applied to fucking tulip bulbs, why wouldn't it apply to crypto?

>hey goys remember this one time 400 years ago

2000 dot com bust was 2000 years ago..... :(

The "new era" one is the biggest concern for me.

boys will be boys :xx/
:D
xDDD

So a bubble confirmed then.

>"It's different this time!!!"

Fuck...so we are in a bubble after all....

You guys realize we're still very early into this right? We're lucky to be here now and enjoy it while it lasts

Sometimes it actually IS different, otherwise we'd be stepping over horseshit on our way to work every day.

I think the crypto industry has to hit a few trillion before any serious shit "goes wrong"

Only the first one is true

Normies have legit no clue what crypto is

pretty soon we're gonna be stepping over human shit on our way to work if globalism keeps being a meme

where are we on this chart

Hope/Optimism