RDD MOON DAY 2

About to clear 11 sats.

8btc to go clear for take off.

RDD done nearly 400BTC volume in under 24hours. The sell wallls are about 170BTC and then it's clear sailing to 50satoshi.

ANY PURCHASE UNDER 20 SATS IS STILL VERY EARLY AND GUARANTEED LAMBO

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Poloniex/status/854486851238932481
poloniex.com/coinRequest
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423597
reddcoin.com
live.reddcoin.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty new to this stuff, how do you determine how many btc is needed to clear the next wall?

see were it says 8.6416, that row

your getting conned by pump and dumpers keep away

My body is ready, I've prepared my anus.

Eh I only put 40 bucks in at 5 sats, not too worried about it

12 sats now

Expected launch when?

How do I get quick BTC? It's fucking bullshit how Coinbase takes a WEEK to get coins to you. Im missing out on all the moon missions because I'm tied up in ETH. Is there a way to instantly convert bank to BTC?
Pls Veeky Forums I need this.

12 SATS

why not convert some eth and then refund it with your deposits? eth isn't mooning today

>I'm tied up in ETH

Send ETH to Bittrex, trade for bitcoin, trade for RDD.

same here nigga missed out on gazillions of gains bc of slow bank transfers and btc transaction times

fuark im waiting for money transfer as we speak

better keep some backup monies in the exchange so you can jump on shit quick

So we still need another 40 to get to 13? Seems like such a long road to 20, but afterwards the walls are so small

Tried that man. Sent 0.05 to test it out, 10 hours later it still hasn't arrived on Bitt. What's the reason for this? The Hex address seemed to generate correctly, yet no dice. Is it because my account isn't verified enough?

The walls have been shifting steadily, so don't expect them to suddenly disappear unless someone dumps major funds into this and brings us all the way to 20. The upside of this is that with people steadily buying in they're not going to suddenly cut and run; you have people at every sat tier at this point.

12mNBJpSEbtCeSYEBHoN9cbp7ceJLR4ZHP

Somebody donate scraps to me so i dont miss this

It doesn't appear in your account until you have over .1 eth.

the fact that coinbase takes a fucking week to move money from the bank into BTC is fucking ridiculous. There needs to be an alternative to this shit

it took me two days, are you from america perhaps?

Yeah, I'm from the US. Still ridiculous.

Better to buy XVG. Way less sellers there and could gain more satoshi's

i'm from europe and haven't had any problem depositing 5 figures, it seems that america has retarded limits in addition to retarded waiting times aswell

Too early and too late. The coin is chosen

Next wall is melting also.
Get ready to launch

What we all need to do is request this coin to be added on Polo for more volume.

We will be in orbit when that happened

12 wall melting

Link your debit card to CoinBase. Shit, you can even have Visa generate a dummy number so your real card number isn't in the hands of TEH JOOZ.

I don't understand the sell wall stuff - if one "wall," say at 13 sat gets broken, won't it just shift to 14 and so on? What makes you say that breaking ~170 btc, the 16 sat wall will moon us?

Not interested. Digibyte is the coin you want for the ultimate pump. It is under 1 cent and I'm sitting on 50k of them. Ever since I hit the gold mine on ETH I now have money to fuck with.

On second thought, maybe I'll throw like .1 BTC at RDD just for keks.

Everybody needs to make Poloniex request for Redd. If you haven't done so already, what are you waiting for?

Yes but we have broken down like 100 BTC worth of walls in the last 24 hours .

There are 160btc between here and there. They don't shift they get purchased.

it was delisted from polo in the beginning of this month...

twitter.com/Poloniex/status/854486851238932481

But then sellers will dump their RDD into 17, 18 sat in order to realize their profits, no? Sorry if this is retarded, this is my first crypto attempt.

Dont sell, and watch it reach the stars. Thats how it works.

nvm, that was bbr, not rdd

Because the Polojew wants shekels (coins with high volume)
RDD is now getting high volume so there is a chance that it will be listed again.

STILL using BUTTSEX

Niggas check out bitcointalk threads. Shit gets hacked like clockwork every quarter, and they blame it on the users.

just added a BTC to this shit. you're welcome guys

But you're right, it used to be on Polo

Depends on how much profit they want to take. This coin is looking to get huge though, people cashing out at 2x profits are going to feel dumb when it hits 10x.

poloniex.com/coinRequest

poloniex.com/coinRequest

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Reddcoin.com is their website.

Just lol if you havent requested already.

just did user

Wall is melting faster and faster

we're going to 13

>poloniex.com/coinRequest
Fill as follows:

>What is the name of the coin? *
Reddcoin

>What is the coin's symbol? *
RDD

>Please link to the announcement page. *
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=423597

>If the coin has a website, please link it here.
reddcoin.com

>If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
live.reddcoin.com/

Please use some variations, like writing reddcoin and rdd in small letters or use Rdd instead, so it looks more natural. maybe remove the http etc.

Here comes 13 boyos.

REMEMBER THIS COIN IS 50 BY SUNDAY - DO NOT DELAY MAXIMISE YOUR GAINS

What's the best way to buy bitcoins with Paypal?

I know Paypal doesn't like Bitcoin. I've been using Virwox to buy SLL and then buy BTC with that, but isn't there a cheaper way?

It's melting fast and next walls getting smaller. Lift of is coming

You know it was delisted from Polo ya?

they will want to relist, you will see

If you are really desperate you can find a bitcoin atm near you and exchange cash to your mobile wallet. sad par is most atm's charge a 6% service charge.

I won't be getting my bitcoins until Monday. Where can I get some fast BTC to put into this?

Give me trusted sites that will deliver asap via credit/debit card.

Help me biz, you're my only hope.

Anyone?

I don't want to miss this train.

WE 13 NOW

What happened?
Wall refilled or gone? Confused

Someone is making multiple trades all at 6000 RDD.

Same here for me, except i'm getting mine tuesday. Somebody help us out

>12 sat wall demolished in the time it took me to meet with my boss

We are taking the fuck off. That's what happening. Walls at 11 and 12 fucking vanished.

Someone take a hit for the team and eat that 1.2btc sell wall @13, then its fucking MOOOOOOON

Wesellcrypto does this, never used it you still need a wallet adress to deposit to though. They verify you too don't know how long that takes

>2102124

I'll take of .5 of it once I clear

14chNRWYj97z3jDMzQ9PM2E7rm3dUoM1Vj

Somebody donate scraps to me so i dont miss this

Thanks user. Gonna check their fees then.

that was the same story when getting to 10 a couple days ago. They'll adjust but for how long is the question

Guys I sent bitcoins to my bittrex account (I think) how long does it take for the btc to arrive???? I want in niggas.
Sorry newfag..

Localbitcoins is what I hear people use

btc is an archaic crapshoot

anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours

>It's not on polo yet

O shit, I'm at least waiting for that to happen before I sell this

When I sent from coinbase to bittrex. It showed up in bittrex pending minutes later but needing 2 confirmations, after 2 hours or so it was ready for trading

Just got it! 222k RDD in the bank!!

buckle up boys, next stop is the moon

Can anyone please explain what's going to happen in the next 24h? besides us going to the moon

WE ARE AT 13 SATS

we'll have enough money to buy lambos

lambos?

So dump or hold?

emergency bump. need lambos.

This is the most dirt cheap coin I've ever bought. Let's see where it goes.

Buy more. A lot more. Preferably 500 BTC more.
/shill

fuck

13 is getting eaten alive, we'll be at 14 in under an hour

Going to the gym, gotta stay Veeky Forums in my lambo. Hopefully at 15 by the time i'm done and finish eating.

Got me a cool 100k. Could make some nice money off this beauty

I'm definitely holding up until 100, then I'll consider selling depending on how fast it's going at that point. If you look at the sell wall, when we start breaking through 16 and 17 sat it could go really fast, especially after 22 sat, then it's pretty much a free ride to 50.

I'm not afraid of a mass whale drop.
The accumulation has been happening over the last month and was happening relatively slowly spread across a lot of ppl.

The whale drop would've already happened if it was going to, they x2 or x3 their money already.

Same man, let's get those gains.

The volume is increasing faster and faster. I think the other unaware normal fags on the exchange are starting to take notice.

Kek bless you autists, lambos for all

What are the odds of this going to a dollar? Trying to be a millionaire here

1 cent is possible, but not 1 dollar, due to its max coins

This. The massive sell walls mean everyone's been getting in at every sat tier, which means a steady march upwards.

About to breach 14 sat

14 Breached. This is not a fucking drill. You have about 3 hours until the unaware NPC masses take notice and start buying it up to 50.

When do you predict it'll hit 1 cent?

in a few weeks propably

a sepa transfer would take too long right

14 sats, to the moon lads