#NeverForget

#NeverForget

More like #NeverRegret

i'm a tankie but I still don't understand why the reds had to mercilessly gun them all down

Nicholas was a shit king and this meme bothers me

It was one fucking autist that did it.

If the royal bloodline survived then there would be context for later revolutions.

It did survive you retard.

y u heff to be med, is only tibetan tea board

Pretty much this

t. commie trash

The main line didn't, though. The remnants had no experience or training in ruling a country, their lineages were questionable and they had no personal support.

>Serving retards because "muh bloodline"
It's a good thing the commies taught that bloodline how to clot lmao.

>bloodline
>implying it isn't due to them being trained from birth in the craft of rule and statemanship.

Honestly most of the kings of Europe in the early 1900s were alright, but they were fucking idiots, they had almost no power yet took all responsability for their courts fuck ups.

Reminder that Nicholas didn't directed a single battle or offensive and didn't contributed a single thing in WW1 yet the absolute autist decided to appoint himself marshall or some other military rank and ended up being blamed for the millions of russian lives lost that had nothing to do with him.

I guess he deserved what he got if you don't like idiots even if they didn't do anything "morally" wrong. Again we all have 20/20 hindsight but he should of been less retarded when it came to communicating with the general population. Same could be said about all other European monarchs.

>dead royals
>ever being a bad thing

When will the Brits storm Buckingham?

kek

According to Trotsky, it was to show that there was no going back and that there was nothing the new regime wouldn't do in order to secure itself, including murdering women and children:

>The severity of the summary justice showed the world that we would continue to fight on mercilessly, stopping at nothing. The execution of the Tsar's family was needed not only in order to frighten, horrify, and dishearten the enemy, but also in order to shake up our own ranks to show that there was no going back.

But do forget about all the Russians who died at the hands of Nicholas II.

Cuck.

>you can only care about ONE thing and ONE thing only

Never because monarchism is the best form of statism.

yeah because people didn't die under soviet communism

Am I expressing concern for the death of Lenin?

No. He was a tyrant like Nicholas II. Both sides of the same coin. Expressing remorse for a brutal murdering King like Nicholas II is beyond absurd.

When the fuck did that poster ever support Soviets or Communism, you autist?

Sincere moralfags, Christfags et al won't like this, and for the record I am no communist. If I had the power to summarily put down the Chinese Communist Party, for example, by sheer force of will, and forcibly install a correction to their error of history and make it stick, I would do so.

But the early soviets were quite right (for their historical purposes) to murder these people, man, woman, child and all. Otherwise you leave open the meaningful possibility of some totem, or ikon around which to rally, having meaningful cultural/social contiguity with the murdered, apart from the abstruse "King Ralph" bloodline which then becomes necessary, and is by that point largely irrelevant.

The above Trotsky citation, if it is accurate (I am always skeptical of quotes that I haven't checked), yet expresses the right seriousness about the project.

This cast of mind, this scorched-earth stuff, is the stuff of ISIS, of course, and is unpleasant. But the larger point is that the perpetrators are true believers, are actually serious and intellectually honest about what they mean do do, and will stop at nothing to effect it. When Bill Maher correctly observed that the 9/11 hijackers for example were true believers not to be fucked with on that point, he was excoriated, but he was right, much as I'm right in my closely related observation this post.

When will it be okay to admit that the numbers of Crows killed in the Crowah have been inflated?

The Tsar never could've shot that many crows during the hunts! And isn't it convenient that even though they SAY thousands of crows were killed, there are even MORE crows today than there were in 1911? Explain that, feathercucks.

Ahahaha

Actually, from the looks of it, these 'hunts' as they called them were more like what we would call a walk to the store or a stroll through the park or a trip downtown.

Apparently Nicky would just go everywhere packing heat and whenever he saw a crow or some animal strolling about he'd take a pot shot. Dude totally didn't even give half of a leftover shit that fell behind the fridge.

Still... divide that number by 365 and it's still retarded.

So does this mean Crows are the Jews of the Animal world, cats the Soviets civilians and dogs the Poles?

Because Magpies are more the stereotypical jew