Tfw want to be more religious but can't force myself

>tfw want to be more religious but can't force myself

How do some people do it? The ones who go to church every Sunday , were in youth group, go on mission trips?

I volunteer at my church, tithe and am in a bible study and it does nothing for me.

Sounds like you have something you need to overcome, user.

I think it might be yourself.

if u cant seem to, i doubt you ever will... though that depends why you dont believe.

I'm not trying to be fedora here, but honestly you have to brainwash yourself. Throw logic, reason, and any preconceived notions about the world out of your head and just accept the notions of your chosen denomination. Also, start emotionally depending on your religious experiences for happiness. Start taking less joy from secular pleasures, and delude yourself into thinking there is some paradise after this biological hell to justify taking away your secular forms of pleasure.

Piece of cake, you're now a Christcuck. Oh and one more thing, make sure to shitpost on Veeky Forums with Bible verses in threads about science or morality.

Right...I know there are a lot of Christians on this board so I was looking for help.

If you have some serious advice I'm glad to hear it but I'm not following yourdank maymay

What I'm basically saying is

>religion
>2016

What kind of church is it? I'd search around for one with a younger crowd and that is more lively. Some do a lot of bbqs and singing and shit. Then find a nice girl at said place with some big ol titties and nice child bearing hips. Since they are religious and want others like them you cant bat well above your league. Get one let her red pill you. Worst case you marry a hot one who is obedient and hot.

Veeky Forums is the devil, full of degenerate filth and temptation. If you really are a Christian, you should leave this place immediately and never come back!

Hello I saw you on /pol/

Man, people like OP are embarrassing. You let yourself be influenced by a fucking anime image board lmao.

Raytheists never have any arguments lmao

Checked those holy trips

Have you prayed about this, OP?

TIL no one has ever questioned faith before Veeky Forums

>tfw want to be more religious but can't force myself

why? why would you ever want to depend on bronze age myths and practices?

Don't forget to visit /pol/ condemning non-believers while basically having absolutely no understanding of any line of belief (or non belief) of your own while being completely unable to comprehend an existence without belief.

>I don't understand atheism

Be a Jew. You instantly become money-smart upon conversion.

>posts more memes

You're only proving his point.

Get a bunch of pictures of fake crusader armour and write deus vult on a Taiwanese doll conference and you're good to go. Being religious have been reduced to LARPing anyway.

How am I supposed to make an rebuttal to an an argument where there is none?

this can also be considered symbolic of the theism vs atheism dynamic. it's on the believer to make a case for what they're talking about

Stop trying to buy into the religion meme and do what actually satisfies you.

some people are just naturally stupid

I'm right there with you. I believe wholeheartedly in my faith and still can't compel myself to pray on a daily basis. It seems that pious people are just wired different.

This is stellar advice actually. Can even substitute what church or hobby you want to get into. Just basically do this for anything and you can find a nice girl. Just be aware that different hobbies will draw different types of people. Don't expect to join a young 'hip' D&D game to find a super slender hot funny perfect S/O. It could happen but it's unlikely unless you want to poach another man's girl.
Just remember girls are emotional and will do things they object ti morally because it feels right.

Religion is spook invented to make people feel good about dying

Stop worshipping idols

This is actually my biggest problem with Christianity. How is devoting yourself to Jesus and the cross not worshipping an idol? I know they generally disregard the old testament with exception of when they need something in it to push an agenda but how do you preach the others while skating over that one?

If you are joining a D&D group and the girl is hot you are most certainly stealing some guys chick. Not necessarily bad but know what you're getting into.

t. marx

OP, just be a good person and don't worry about anything else.
Now go fap and volunteer and shitpost and help a friend or whatever you'd do normally.

which church denomination would be more likely to have qt pi girls who are down to play out various fetishes

In my experience you are correct but I refuse to beleive somewhere there isn't an Emma Watsonish nerd who plays RPGs and is single because nerds are fucking creeps half the time.

Since when did redpill come to mean brainwash? Literally the exact opposite meaning of the term. Goddammit /pol/.

oh god, this NON RELIGIOUSNESS IS MARXIST meme

jesus christ go back to /pol/

>this is what fedoras believe
>yet to this date no fedora has ever produced an argument for the existence of god other than xD muh sky man
May you find the path one day user.

>How is devoting yourself to Jesus and the cross not worshipping an idol?
>What is the trinity
Are you autistic?

I think you fucked up your grammar, there, user. In a twist of irony, >xD muh sky man" is the theist position on the issue.

until Christians, which is what you likely are can present a good piece of evidence that stands up to scrutiny you people can fuck off

No, but you certainly are, Ælian

The trinity is just some cognitive dissonance BS theologians with too much time on their hands made up. Monotheism was a meme that was used as a conversion tactic against "pagans" and "heathens". Embrace polytheism, the true Christianity.

George Michael gave you the answer to your question and it's the only only answer user. You gotta have faith.

*believe unconditionally, no matter how little sense it makes or how much the idea doesn't hold up

Yep. Pretty much. If the shit doesn't jive with you what other option do you have? There's no mitigating evidence forthcoming. I wanna be a christfag too, but....

Watch Jordan Peterson's lectures on maps of meaning and behavioural truth. Buy it wholesale and don't question any of it and dedicate your life to the truth and before long you'll probably be able to justify going to your church.

Or you stop being a faggot.