10000$ for hodling

Please suggest me how you would invest 10000$ in coins for long term holding.

At the moment, I would invest it in Monero and Etherum. Do you have other suggestions how 10000$ can make me rich in a few years?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/65dj7u/an_empirical_analysis_of_linkability_in_the/dg9jup5/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Monero
stories.yours.org/why-were-switching-to-litecoin-d5157e445254?utm_content=buffer5c4fb&gi=85c654afd6be
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867541.0;all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ripple's worth taking a look at.

Never go full Ripple man.

Get on the Reddcoin train, still early.

3000 in ETH
1000 in BTC
1000 in BAY
1000 in DRC
1000 in GNT
1000 in XRP
500 in FCT
500 in NXT

For long term, do not touch useless coins:
ETC, DOGE, LTC, XMR, PIVX...
Known scamcoins
POSW, DASH, HMQ...

+
500 in ARK
500 in SYS
= 10K

I don't wanna support cripple.

Why do you think XMR is useless?

>POSW
>scamcoin
Jesus christ, when will this fucking meme end?
The fact that you lost some money as it underwent a correction a few weeks ago doesn;t mean it's a scam. It's a sustainable business that the devs are actually growing and keep working on all the time. Constant new updates and announcements are not exactly the usual traits of a scamcoin.

Don't listen to this guy.

4000 in ETH - Has the greatest prospects, all the biggest companies are getting in on this. It's the real deal that the crypto universe will center around.
1000 in GNT - One of the most interesting cryptos and most likely to deliver on everything it's setting out to do. This could significantly change the world.
1000 in SC - Will compete with Amazon S3, Google drive, Microsoft Drive, iCloud at a fraction of the cost with much greater security. Also extremely likely to deliver and has the potential to take over a multi billion dollar industry.
1000 in XLM - Far more sustainable and useful version of Ripple. Offers far more. Better in every way and much cheaper.
500 in REP
500 in GNO
500 in WINGS
500 in STEEM
1000 in upcoming ICOs

DO NOT invest in BTC, BAY, XRP, LTC or any shitcoins currently being shilled on this board.

To play the crypto game in the next level, add me on skype: CryptoAnna

It's a privacy coin.
Ethereum will soon integrate anonymity features (with Zsnark If I'm not mistaken) Privacy centered coins will be redundant. Alphabay went ahead and is now taking ETH for payments.

Also XMR has been proven unsafe:

>"we empirically evaluate two weaknesses in Monero’s mixin sampling strategy. First, about 62% of transaction inputs with one or more mixins are vulnerable to “chain-reaction” analysis" [...]
>"We estimate that this heuristic can be used to guess the real input with 80% accuracy overall transactions with 1 or more mixins. Our analysis uses only public blockchain data,"

They also publicized a critical bug in the code two days ago which enabled double spending attacks. They patched the bug but the blockchain integrity will be under scrutiny for several months until confidence is restored.

Thanks for those explanations.

Can you ale tell me why I shouldn't buy XRP?

What has Alphabay done that anonymous payment is not necessary anymore?

put a hundred into RDD

That's a good portfolio, I don't think my choice is so wrong that OP should not "listen to this guy"

I have doubts on the viability of SC to fulfill its promises
Same for XLM, the competition is too strong on this market to take the risk to choose an outsider for a long term investment
For the rest I agree with your portfolio choice. I also own some STEEM, GNO and REP but for a long term safe investment I would suggest OP to stay with well established coins with reliable devs. Hence why XRP, FCT, DCR, NXT over newer coins
I never touched that shitcoin. POSW is a scam from known scammers devs. Period. That's why they're not listed on Poloniex nor Bittrex but only on shitty exchanges. GTFO bagholding shill.

Some people hate XRP for being an inter-bank settlements system, and not being decentralized. You will find a lot of /pol/ tier comments on how the jews runs XRP and will dominate the world with this coin.
I don't see XRP with a good eyes either because centralization is against the spirit of crypto but I have to admit the concept is good and the use is here. It's working well and the price is growing fast, that's all I ask in then end. There is a lot of the total XRP supply held by the company and the banks and it drives fear of market manipulation. A good part of the coins have been placed in an escrow for some time for the sake of confidence tho.

>aphabay
They're just accepting ETH as a payment option but ETH is not totally anonymous yet but it will come later.

When privacy is optional and not by default, the vast majority of people don't use private transactions. Most ETH, Zcash, and Dash transactions are not private since privacy is not by default and is optional. Whenever a private transaction is conducted on a mostly non-private blockchain, those private transactions stand out and are just begging for someone to analyze them.

With Monero, privacy is by default. If a person observes the blockchain, they can't tell who sent a transaction, the amount of the transaction, or who received it.

>Also XMR has been proven unsafe

reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/65dj7u/an_empirical_analysis_of_linkability_in_the/dg9jup5/?utm_content=permalink&utm_medium=front&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=Monero

BTC
XRP
XEM

put a small percentage in super cheap shit that has moon potential

thank me in 5 years user

>Super cheap shit

>Mentions BTC

im talking cheap shit ON TOP of those mentioned coins obviously

10/10 reading comprehension!

stories.yours.org/why-were-switching-to-litecoin-d5157e445254?utm_content=buffer5c4fb&gi=85c654afd6be

literally buy the 2 to 11 coins in top market cat at 1000 a pop

Wow, everyone in this thread is retarded.

OP, how much are you trying to make and over how much time? If you want to triple your money over the next 4 years, go ahead with ETH, GNT, BTC, etc.

If you want to multiply it by 50-100 you need to find coins like what Ripple was 2 months ago. If you drop all your 10k into DGB right now you will be worth millions by the end of the year. High risk high reward, except we're in a bull market and DGB has solid leadership behind it.

> DGB in a bull market and DGB has solid leadership behind it
it's only current application (dgb gaming) is broken...

>DGB
>Fake Minecraft partnership
>Fake Steam partnership
Perfect scam coin

Everything besides BTC is a "scam coin" you fucking retards.

Good luck with your ETH... what's the best case scenario, goes up 8x in 4 years? My DGB has already doubled in 1.5 days, and if you look on legit websites and forums it has real backing.

You retards don't understand math or the power of buying in low. If you spent $1k when it cost $.002, you'll very quickly have two hundred thousands dollars in a few months.

But good luck waiting around for Jewlom and LTC to moon. Most you could hope to make is 4x your money LOL.

Don't let fear cloud your perception.

BTC is dead in the water, nobody will use it for anything other than high value transactions which makes it useless to the general public, people who arent laundering money etc.

the only viable option is LTC or ETH and if people keep dumping on LTC, it will have a giant fucking monopoly on all future ICO's

This man is 100% correct.

*ETH will have a giant fucking monopoly on all future icos. theyll then be able to fuck with transaction prices and etc etc

support ltc or this will be banking 2.0.

bitcoin now and then(2012) is proof of that.

BTC is implementing segway and lightning you fucking idiot, it just takes longer because of the volume. How are you this retarded?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1867541.0;all

it will never happen.

"Partnered with Minecraft"
All they did was made their own server... This coin is literally for 12 year olds and has no monetary use.

ETH is extremely inflated right now, look into coins that are using the platform instead. Put 70% into RDD and hold for the next 6 months. Then put 30% into Ripple and hold until 2020. These two are gonna moon hard.