Bitcoin killer

Which coin do you actually think will replace bitcoin soon

xrp

digibyte+rdd+litecoin

litecoin for fund transfers, dgb for gaming, and rdd for social normies, oh and ripple for jews banks

reddcoin and ethereum

DOPEcoin son.

Buy that DOPE

There can be only one

ripple

I don't think that there is any other coin at the moment that is poised to take over bitcoin as a currency. The coins that are succeeding right now are those that have some sort of application other than purely as a currency.

Bitcoin is a beneficiary of being the first mover. Litecoin would be my first guess, but it suffers from being viewed too much as a lab for what Bitcoin can do and not as a replacement.

Even though there are much better coins out there to use as a currency (shit even BitBean is better designed for electricity use and confirmation times), nothing else has the mass awareness and ultimately that's what it's going to take.

There needs to be a consensus on what will replace Bitcoin and then a movement to create more awareness. The Bitcoin ATMs that have started popping up are just continuing a dead horse. Bitcoin was a good starter but it suffers from too many splits in the community to remain a viable option for the coming decades.

Well considering XRP is already less than half of BTC total market cap with lightning quick processing speeds and a team of actual professionals behind it, the answer becomes pretty damn clear.

dis

XRP is not like other cryptos nor was it intended to be.

awkward as fuck post when segwit is approaching on BTC...

I remember when LTC shills had like 20 arguments to support its future. Yet it was never nothing more than a shitcoin.

LTC is basically BTC, but with Segwit.

LTC is the AMD of the crypto world

Perpetually impotent

Nothing, its the Gold standard for wealth preservation
Ethereum will be used for 90% of applications
Monero will cover the other 10% for dark markets

>BTC getting segwit
Never going to happen. You will never achieve 95% signalling.

Bitcoin isn't gold, its myspace. We just have no idea what Facebook will be yet.

It's not yet created

Bitcoin is Xerox, ether is Microsoft, ripple is apple.

xrp - because banks. dgb - gaming is a very big market to get into.
>xby for something, idk what
>eth probably