Why is discussing allied war crimes so difficult for you faggots?

Why is discussing allied war crimes so difficult for you faggots?

>Talk about Soviet war crimes
>Autistic r*dditors and /leftypol/acks start crying about the "clean Wehrmacht myth"
>Nobody perpetuated the idea of a clean Wehrmacht
>Thread gets derailed

Every fucking time.

photo unrelated

Because like it or not, most people who bring up allied war crimes on Veeky Forums lean towards the right.

So when I see an Anonymous poster bring it up, I automatically assume it's the same kind of person, just like how you assume everyone who disagrees with you to be on reddit or /leftypol/.

winning isn't a crime, you Berliner

maybe you should have won the war if you wanted your war crimes to be ignored

Also let's start a reading list of books discussing allied war crimes

I ve read:
>A terrible revenge
>A woman in Berlin

I've also heard of "Orderly and Humane" by RM Douglas but I haven't gotten around to reading it

I'm an ethnic Spaniard, faggot

My family chilled peacefully during WWII

Because 9 times out of 10, the people bringing up allied war crimes are doing it to diminish axis war crimes.

DO IT AGAIN HARRIS

>one side commited war crimes
>therefore everyone that mentions war crimes of another side is a nazi shithead and probably /pol/ as well
Reddit shits, out of my board

You can start it by writing of examples.

>just like how you assume everyone who disagrees with you to be on reddit or /leftypol/.
because they are raiding Veeky Forums

Usually because people who bring up allied war crimes often use it to smokescreen axis ones. In addition they're nazis/natsoc/alt-right/whatever communism-style revisionism they are and they're not really after "fairness" or "neutrality." It is ultimately a butthurt response.

see

People do frequently talk about allied war crimes here. In fact, there was a thread about Soviet rapes last night.
The thing is, the Germans kind of brought the rapes and violence on themselves through what they did to the Russians.
They brought Dresden and all the other bombings on themself through their own bombing campaigns.

>Get called out
>Whine
Typical /pol/.

>post not an argument
>think /pol/ is wrong here

>Identifies with /pol/
>Whines some more.
Pretty pathetic that some people make boards their lives.

>Pretty pathetic that some people make boards their lives.
This is the heaviest projection, I've seen this week

/thread

Mentions them? No. Whines about how unfair they were and how the Allies were the TRUE monsters for committing them? Yeah, you're probably a Nazi.

>you are a nazi of you don't like civilians being bombed

>you are a nazi if the only instance of strategic bombing you whine about is Dresden
fixed

>strawmaning
Also these thousands of women raped by liberators are not examples of strategic bombings

Most people seem to not realise that we exist in the current time as people in the past existed in theirs. They seem to believe that the thoughts and morals they have today are correct and there's something unique about the now as opposed to every single century before this one.

The reality is that we're living in a time that is still too close to the world wars and has gone through a century of propaganda to sway the morals of people and thus the reality they perceive.

As far as most people are concerned, WWII was a black&white situation of good vs bad but I don't have a doubt that in the future more intelligent people will look from a more objective lense at the situation.

>WWII was a black&white situation of good vs bad but I don't have a doubt that in the future more intelligent people will look from a more objective lense at the situation

Say all you want, Hans. You will still go down as one of the worst regimes in modern history. There is nothing "objective" to defend the crimes the Third Reich committed.

You are talking about XX century, not early bronze age. We had the League of Nations by them so saying that morals from these times were different than todays is wrong.

You never know. Maybe in the future people will be racist, anti-Semitic, fanatical anti-communists.

>mfw even if they are they will STILL hate the Nazis for going about it in such a retarded fashion and ruining everything

I would make a point about how insane modern morals would look to people in the past or future but the issue is that you people lack the intelligence and empathy to comprehend it.

I'm not /pol/ I'm just making an obligatory "you never know" post.