He still hasn't bought ICN

>he still hasn't bought ICN

Don't wonder why you're poor

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6bxb3u/iconomi_icnp_invested_15000_ether_into_aragon_ico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liar coin lied at their ATH

Where is my Ethereum dividens? Fuck off shill

0/10 shill attempt

Fuck off with your shitcoin.

DGB and RDD dominating the charts, you missed the moon landing fag. Preparing mars launch.

where do you hold your ICN?
I keep a few hundred on kraken for weeks now and don't feel comfy that way

>shill

Nope just been noticing a upward trend on my portfolio

I had 200% gainz in late March but the devs lied about the fundamental of their project. Don't hold long term

hope it goes to $10 by the end of summer

My body is ready

Ledger Nano.

Get one if you are serious about crypto niggu

Yeah i sold to buy xmr and etc a couple months ago but kept a couple and it has been going up bretty good so bought a couple hundreds worth today

May spike to $10 in the price-discovery phase, but I see a sustained $6-8 once the platform opens up, late this summer.

On kraken pretty solid anr comfy layout imo

>ethereum dividends
You didn't research it properly. They don't give you any ETH, ever. What they do is, and what they are doing weekly until the end of june, is buying tokens people are selling and burning them, therefore inflating price of the token. They market themselves as crypto investors, but the only way you get your money out of ICN is to sell it.
I got convinced to buy crypto because of this coin but once I did my due diligence, I left my tokens in ETH. If ICN is going anywhere, it's not going to be for awhile. It's more like buying a stock in a shitty slovakian investing group rather than just actually investing for yourself.
If you look at their 'performance fund' it's mostly ETH anyways. If you just hold ETH or check their quarterly reports they post on medium about what they are invested in you can get their opinion on what coins are good that way.
Which is what I plan to do. I don't see any way for ICN price to matter for a couple years, and by then you'd probably better off just holding ETH.

Nah its just i got out of those slavs around march. They promised all ICN holders ethereum dividens and the price skyrocketed with their beta platform launch. They changed their word into what you know now with mere a notice on their website without even an apology

How high did it go?

nice Veeky Forums pass. is it worth it? im thinking about buying one just to avoid these captchas

In $$

They did just buy 1.5 million Aragon, which was probably pretty smart. reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6bxb3u/iconomi_icnp_invested_15000_ether_into_aragon_ico/

~5200 ICN was 3.3BTC

So ~$5?

sure, it's like $20, I'm surprised more people on Veeky Forums don't have them

After the Verge fiasco I am not listening to another pump and dump thread, mind you I did make a nice profit on RDD