The day is November 12th 1918

>the day is November 12th 1918
>you are sitting in a chamber in Versailles, with the world map in front of you and pen in your hand
>all of the world leaders are awaiting outside, to rearrange the world however you please
>there are just two rules: Europe, Japan and USA have to remain sovereign and the rest of the world can't
>you need to ensure everlasting peace after this deal
How should have they done it Veeky Forums?

Kill every last person in Germany, Turkey, Austria and Hungary.

>i'm fifteen and badass: the post

Destroy G-rmany

>>all of the world leaders are awaiting outside, to rearrange the world however you please
Kill all the leaders

>Give Poland: East Prussia, Eastern Germany with Brandenburg
>Give Holstein to Denmark
>Split Western Germany with France and Netherlands
>Free Bavaria

There, I just fixed the world

ah sweet releif

>US
>Not British

Give the Bolsheviks everything

>the netherlands don't get the East Indies
what the fuck is your problem

Unify Europe with capital in London.
Place rest of world minus Japan under United States sovereignty

Dismantle the (German) Horde.
Enforce decolonization.
Re establish Russia as a constitutional monarchy, but let it's peripheral nations secede.
Self determination for everyone.
Establish Serbia, Croatia and Slovenia as independent states.
Full Sèvres on Turkey, but let them keep the part Italy wanted (because decolonization).

And i think to myself, what a wonderful world.

>german aus
DELET

Should have given Britain Katanga so they didn't have to make do with that Zambia-Kazembe corridor which can easily disrupt the supply lines between South Africa and East/north Africa.
Other than this quality scenario.

>Enforce decolonization.
Exactly how is this supposed to help either Europe or Africa?
Fucking lefty/pol/.

Honestly? I don't even have to do anything. Just invite the German government. Boom, done.

>hello yes can we please have to pay no reparations please
>okay willy, we'll just ignore the declaration of war on russia and france and the invasion of belgium

I didn't say Wilhelm. I meant invite the Weimar government.

>hello yes can we please pay even more reparations and make our eastern border the oder-neisse
>weimar pls..
>and give france the rhineland!
>weimar stop.

Why am i leftypol?
I just want everyone to fuck off to their own country.
God bless America.
I'm saving both Europe (from demographic disaster) and Africa (from foreign exploitation).
If the niggers want to kill themselves so be it.

>I'm saving Europe (from demographic disaster)
Just prevent WW2 then

Originally I wanted the USA and Japan to be part of United Europe and I had to go back and make the whole thing again when I noticed they had to be sovereign.

Let's address all the issues relating to the results of decolonisation:
>self rule
Far less efficient and prosperous than white rule, giving them independence in 1960 was a disaster, so imagine how bad it would be four decades earlier.
>civil conflict
They'd either self-combust or fight each other. Or both. This leads to
>mass emigration
They wouldn't want to live in their own war torn and barren lands, with Europeans ruling over them not only would they live in reasonably civilised countries but they'd also be physically stopped from emigrating at both ends.

EVENTUALLY Africa would be ready for home rule, in the far distant future.

>United Europe

>He doesn't want a united Europe

You had better be fucking with me.

I'm not.

Nationalism is for retards, but the white race is the pinnacle of human achievement. So the logical thing to do is abandon nationalism and religion and take a scientific approach to white supremacy.

I also agree with that guy about anti-Semitism, it's also for retards.

He seems like he was a genuinely intelligent man. I can't really disagree with anything he said.

You can clearly read as you're understand what I'm saying, so what is your issue here? The fohnder of the EU wanted to breed out whites, so why do you support the EU?

Give to Japan China and Manchuria.
Maintains all British colonies(Canda,India,etc.)
Give to the Netherlands the West and East Indies.
Keep Africa colonized the way it is.

I don't support the EU, as a matter of fact I'm a Britbong who voted to leave it.

I do however support pan-Europeanism in another form.

Fair enough, good on you. Just don't supoort the EU, it is NOT pan European. It's about as "pan European" as the Caliohate was pan-Arab, the EU's doctrine is entirely opposed to the existence of Europe in it's traditional form.

>traditional form
To be fair I don't exactly support that either.

My vision of a united Europe is totally futurist.

It seems you just want to be an edgy faggot.
One of the biggest dividers of people is language. You can't just unite an entire continetn through muh white power. Frogs won't speak English, English won't speak German, Germans won't speak French. And your idea of an even more memetastic artificial esperanto state is even more retarded. Read about other unions in Europe's history like Yugoslavia, Austria-Hungary, and see how well they went.

It's funny because EU has strange resemblances with what nazis had in mind to establish Germany dominance over Europe.

Before WW1, the elite in each nation tended to be fluent in french, english, german and sometimes russian, that's how "le concert des nations" in Europe functioned (and quite efficiently dare I say it) during almost one century.

Make Germany a country-sized concentration camp.

>One of the biggest dividers of people is language
The majority of people are irrelevant. And people uneducated enough to only speak one language don't deserve to have any power over Europe.

>The majority of people are irrelevant.
>And people uneducated enough to only speak one language don't deserve to have any power over Europe.

Yeh

I have just saved over one hundred million people from death

You can thank me later

>Civil War in the Arabian Company because you decided to put a bunch of Arabs who already hate each other with Persians who hate them and Turks who also hate them
>Religious Violence in the Indian Company because you didn't even separate them
>Open rebellion in the Japanese Empire because the Warlords and Republic of China factions are now supposed to go back under a monarchy again, and somehow the Filipinos htat were promised eventual independence by the Americans are suddenly expected to become Japanese
>France and Spain somehow being one nation
>Implying either 20th century Greece or Italy would be remotely capable of administering your byzanboo revival fantasy
The fuck is this

>Massive civil war and insurgencies everywhere: the map

I'm assuming it's too late to save Russia, so I left them alone.

Features:

>Africa
-South Africa combined with Southern Rhodesia and Botswana to preserve Anglo dominance there.
-East African Union, under Britain, consisting of Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, southern Somalia and some of Sudan.
-Italy cedes land to Ethiopia, in return for chunks of Chad, Sudan and Egypt.
-Greatly expanded Belgian Congo
-Northern Rhodesia-Nyasaland acts as a wealthy trading route between South Africa and East Africa.
-Israel created in Madagascar.
>Portuguese Angola expands
-Germany keeps most of Namibia. On the surface this was to keep Germany sweet but in reality it's so no more Afrikaners are admitted to South Africa, which is to undergo heavy Anglicanisation to keep it loyal to the commonwealth.
-Sudan split to allow easy control of the Mahadists there, including a corridor of British territory to allow French shipments to the red sea and British shipments to Nigeria.

>Arabia
-Shia land on the east coast of the Arabian peninsula given to Iran.
-Ibadi kingdom in Oman.
Two Yemens, one Sunni, one Shia.
-Saudi theocracy controls Mecca
-United Arab Republic in north, with semi autonomous Assyrian, Druze, Catholic and Shia states.
-Trucial states combined with Saudi theocracy.

>India
-All under British Raj.

>North America
-Quebec becomes French puppet in exchange for concessions in Africa
-Mainland Canada, Newfoundland and Maritimes split up, to keep them weak enough for Britain to control.
-Corridor between Alaska and Mainland US makes Alaska continuous.

>Europe
-Memel and Austria to Germany
-Thrace to Greece
-Dalmatia to Italy
-Ireland given north in exchange for pledging FULL allegience to British empire, as Canada did, yet remaining seperate from London parliament.

If there's anythign I forgot to mention just ask.
t. Anglo

Middle East edition

what the fuck

What's the problem?