/RGT/ Robinhood General Thread

Need for Speed edition
-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Stickerbitch's calendar of memes and dreams:
calendar.google.com/calendar/[email protected]

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Shitposting chatrooms:
discord.gg/5k3sVzC
telegram.me/robinhoodgeneral

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/comey-admits-under-oath-obstructions-investigations-never-happened
youtube.com/watch?v=000UtKtm7kU
washingtonpost.com/video/politics/graham-trump-russia-investigation-is-now-a-criminal-investigation/2017/05/18/cda10d5a-3bff-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_video.html
hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/
youtube.com/watch?v=sKvuWyZg1Pc&index=1&list=LLfCTZbaeH9k-ZvrjJtnGbVQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FUCK off

take this shit to plebbit, nocoiners.

>FAKE NEWS!!!!
>FAKE NEWS!!!!
>FAKE NEWS!!!!
>FAKE NEWS!!!!

This isn't a conspiracy, it's fucking reality faggot

enjoy your shitty meme stocks dropping while your president is taking big dick in prison

First

so this whole brazil meltdown is an overreaction right?

>AMRS

I think their next shareholder meeting is may23rd ...beware the reverse split

My president isn't going to lie to the American people. If he says it's FAKE NEWS that's exactly what it is. Y'all need Jesus. And shares of CVM.

What are some good books to get a deeper understanding of what can be learned about the market? Support lines, breakouts, etc. I know nothing and I don't like to depend on /rgt/ for what to invest in. I want to judge for myself and see if a stock is worth investing in.

Any tips, guys?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-18/comey-admits-under-oath-obstructions-investigations-never-happened

Comey is a bitch
Unlike Trump you take dick every day dipshit

wew lads

glad I changed my GBP back into USD this morning

GSAT doin it again?

I want to get into forex. Any tips?

>hit syrian forces
>vix drops
>market spikes
How the fuck is this happening? The world is on fire and people are just buying more stock

i have no tips im a complete amateur

forex charts move incredibly fast. flash crash / rockets are the norm

I dont know how to predict them. one piece of news sends things flying

its all a crapshoot as far as im concerned. this is the real gambling

AMRS MOONING MINE NIGROTS

my exit point was... not ideal...

it was a stop loss getting hit fyi

further I usually only trade like 20k at a time
"mini lots" or whatever

I dont ever use the leverage

Where do you go to get the best exchange?

I just use interactive brokers

Neat, im watching a video about spinners right now on youtube

kek im glad you got it

Why isn't gold fucking mooning

fuckin AAXN

maybe it really is overvalued

Power hour picks?

I have $5 sitting in my RH. Any good penny stocks you people recommend?

CVM

Cause the market is rebounding

i love u cara

small wins but i'm making consistently okay calls

Damn I'll never make it.. I should just quit

$MEME 0.04 cents. Absolutely no value whatsoever just a gamble

Buy 1 FIT, lol
Fitbit (FIT) is at a super low right now and has a good history of spiking

many people believe we need a huge scale war scenario to reboot the economy ww2 style

IB here as well

Up 50 bucks for the day total

But MACK-master-meme seems hungry to take it

wat do?

ctrl f NAK

0 results

PBR seeing volume today, it's falling too fast to not correct. watch the bounce

I'm seeing a lot of sellers right now though

Gave up on stocks, now i just have $100 in robinjew that I occasionally put into VXX on days like yesterday when there's excess volatility. I recommend switching over to penny coins rather than penny stocks, way more time to react to changes in the market and no risk of getting cucked by after hours trading since it's open 24/7. It's not too late, at the very least you should diversify your assets and get in now so you're able to buy in at a moments notice.

>hit syrian forces
What?

Why is there no coin general that has resources to teach newbs how to trade coins.

I'm getting fucked today, but at least NMM did something cool.

90% of the effort and intimidation is in the first day or two of mindlessly signing up for exchanges and waiting to be verified. There's also a level of ignorance that comes with being a no coiner which makes most scoff and turn their back since it would take a meaty paragraph to explain how a lot of the functions work. Take an hour of your life, sign up on coinbase, gemini, bittrex, poloniex [so long as you don't live in NY] and then watch these intro vids on crypto to get started youtube.com/watch?v=000UtKtm7kU I'd recommend watching it at 1.5 speed to move things along. It's not too late.

That's guys head is way too big.

Dropped

People are saying that the FDA has a week to give CVM results on the trial.
Let's hope

Lol

Lol

this nets out to a cash input of $618.75, and after all the trades i've got $528.96 cash on hand + 10 shares currently at 16.90 = $697.96

So a profit of $697.96 - $618.75 = $79.21, or 12.8% of my input

granted, i own many more shares that i didn't do anything with; this is just my net action over the past two weeks. pretty fucking comfy.

NMM with a rally today. Did we find a bottom?

I dunno I bought a 2 year mining contract and figured out how to have my GPU run some software to mine. So after about 6 weeks or so I got $300 worth of coins and threw about half onto Poloniex to just pattern trade what ever memes look oversold. Shit's volatile and I got no clue what makes what run other than pump/dump scams, no clue how to turn them into USD, but what ever that initial investment looks like it should cover itself once i figure out wtf is going on.

honestly if some jew made a robinhood-like app for trading cryptos, it would hugely help the liquidity of that market and he'd make some serious fucking money

I've traded on poloniex just using my phones browser. They have a decent mobile site.

NAK is dead boyo

>some random 1 post by this id says to buy a stock
>know absolutly nothing about it
>nasdaq has it as 'buy'
>buy it
>it goes down

who would have ever imagined :^)

>CHOOSING to remain a nocoiner despite spoonfeed
you will be left behind.

Lol

>signing up for multiple things

See, this is the problem. This right here is why i just dont want to do it. I could sign up for one thing, but multiple things? Fuck that desu.

iM autistic ok so how does the cash out process work i want usd in my bank account so how do i do after trading shitcoins?

washingtonpost.com/video/politics/graham-trump-russia-investigation-is-now-a-criminal-investigation/2017/05/18/cda10d5a-3bff-11e7-a59b-26e0451a96fd_video.html
>Sen. Lindsey O. Graham (R-S.C.) said the special counsel's investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials is now a criminal investigation, and that Congress may now have less access to information, on May 18 at the Capitol.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fake news.

What are some good reads to get into investing

hitler.org/writings/Mein_Kampf/

already read

>being this easily intimated
dam you must be a little bitch, do you like to wear stripped socks and have older man fuck your ass

>says the person who jumps through a million hoops for buttcoin instead of having the self respect to tell crypto to fuck off until it gets its shit together

NOW THATS WHAT I CALL EDGY

What's the next meme stock to get in to. I'm already in CVM but have an extra 5k I want to dump in to the next maymay

Calling out the $MEME people from last thread

Whats are the plans with it, we could easily accumulate some and then start hitting the ask

if you guys want to do this, lets do it.

cbriq making the comeback bb

Whats the deal with you guys and fucking CVM? This is true meme status I'm new to all this but it's taken a shit in all the long run charts and the last couple of days as well.

An unrelated question: Is there any real moon missions when it comes to stocks? It seems like everything goes up one or two percent a day but things can drop pretty substantially.

It's a Certified Validated Moonmission

I know you guys are all kinda just talking shit but an app that actually worked and was reliable to withdraw shit when you want to would be great I got my fucking debit card marked as fraud for trying to by some fucking bitcoin and I'm a bank employee. None of the sites work they're all shit and the fact you have to by bitcoin to by altcoin then transfer it all back fucking sucks.

IB works great for my needs. What's most important to me is that the API work right, which it does.

'May be' a criminal investigation. 2 minutes of audio and that's the headline. That's akin to 'sources say' 'anonoymously reported' etc.

Give me facts or give me nothing.

after a month of falling it better fucking do something good

i wish i was dead. youtube.com/watch?v=sKvuWyZg1Pc&index=1&list=LLfCTZbaeH9k-ZvrjJtnGbVQ

did you see GLYC today??

Fair enough, how do you get in on things like that early? Lots of different pharma companies and it's like just waiting for a drug to blow up. waiting on cvm anytime now

Why?

fuck drumpf

Not that guy but my bet is to watch patent grants and to look up which meds are building hype

CVM is a real moon mission.
Basically we have two huge catalysts on the horizon. Maybe someone else can expound upon it.
But the general thesis is that it is being undervalued because of an FDA hold on their phase 3 drug, but due to some clerical errors by their lab technicians and a slow death rate, the drug had to be held.

Within the week the fda has to tell CVM if their lift is called off and if it is it going to the moon

the money doesn't help stop the pain i feel. it cant help fill the hole in my heart.

Seriously get a real broker and do real day trading for the best money. Plus you don't have to worry about your stock taking a shit over night unless you're also swing trading

>paying all those fees just for OCOs and worthless informational resources

What's the deal with STAG?

What're the best stocks for monthly dividends?

I just want my comfy gains

I lost $470 last night and i gained back $520 this morning. All in $SHOP. Glad i didnt panic and sell. This is the next big thing. Jump on it before it balloons to $200

Lol

he is over the 25k limit, he can daytrade freely already, for free. That week loss of 1k could have easily been broker fees somewhere else over the span of a few weeks/months

Keeping an eye on GSAT. Still hoping NAK gets it's act together today, but I don't think it'll be the day. More and more consolidation, eventually it'll burst though

It's a huge disadvantage to try to trade at high speed with RH.

Plus having the availability of shorts pays for itself

Lol

Bump

ready to kms! what hurts the most is I watched it and waited for 3+ years before finally buyng

but I think AXSM DMTX & maybe TCON will go up in next 1 or2 months

good morning

>wake up and check portfolio
>up $900 overnight

well this is going to be a good day

Sold all my NMM yesterday since it rarely goes green nowadays. Should I buy to gamble for earnings or is the outlook not great?

Fidget I'm still in UVXY and getting killed. This tells me Trump will not be getting impeached.