Reading about the false Dimitry, it really geeks surreal. How could such thing happened...

Reading about the false Dimitry, it really geeks surreal. How could such thing happened ? He didn't even seemed that bad, in fact, it seems like Peter the great realized many of his political projects

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_Union_(medieval)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Confederation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only feasible explanation is that he was the real Dmitry all along.

I thought all historians pretty much agreed he was an impostor. But he apparently looked like him too

It's because Russians like to be treated like shit and degraded.

They don't understand what civilization and prosperity is, that's why they turned down possibility of being ruled by Polish nobles and later helped to burn Poland to the ground.

They're like pigs dwelling in shit. It's the only option they see.

t. Wladimir Perzanowski

>Wladimir
Not a Polish name.

Prove me wrong though.

Poles are shit, they rejected being ruled by German nobles and then helped burn down Germany. It's like filth and poverty are the only things they know.

Prove me wrong.

Germans didn't exist in that time.

I'd agree there is some kind of paranoia in Russia towards the west. Probably because Russia built itself against Poles and catholicism and thus western culture were always associated to that threat

>I'd agree there is some kind of paranoia in Russia towards the west
It's identity problem.

First they stole the Kievan Rus' history, then they defeated and subjugated another important Rus' cultural centre - Novgorod, claimed to be the "Third Rome", then tried to establish themselves as a proper European state copying the Western art and developements, then realizing how multicultural and diverse is their state they came up with """"USSR"""" abandoning their former flag and culture, after it's pathetic fall they are again lost and clueless so they sperg out.

I've seen this argument sometimes, but how did Russia steal Rus history ? Isn't there a direct link between the two ? The principality of Moscow was ruled by descendants of Rurik. It's like the French saying Charlemagne is part of their History, it's not absurd

99% of the Dimitriads was just the Poles trolling Russia at its moment of weakness

When your experience with the "West" consists of invading Poles, Swedes, French and British and then genociding Germans and Americans, it's no wonder they feel paranoid.

but genocide is a russian tradition

same thing could be said about poles from german perspective

Except Poland-Lithuania was more advanced than HRE.

and the same could be said about Germans from a French perspective.
Funny how they all have an Eastern guy to bully and fell superior to.

I think he was talking about perception. On the eve of the Partitions the Prussians did view the Poles to be a degenerate inferior people that needed foreign domination, regardless of the past centuries.

Russians never committed genocide, they only suffered it.

>I think he was talking about perception. On the eve of the Partitions the Prussians did view the Poles to be a degenerate inferior people that needed foreign domination, regardless of the past centuries.
That's because they still felt inferior towards their former overlord.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danzig_law

this

not thisthis is beyond larping and a historical laszlo

Prussians were bunch of germanised polacks anyway.

You're larping, nigger.

>germanised polacks
And actual Prussians and Frenchmen.
Yes, many Prussians were Huguenots, Berlin was essentially a Francophone town in the 18th century.

>actual Prussians
They were larping as Baltics lol.

German history is just larping as others. First they cosplayed as Romans, later as Baltics and again as Romans.

Patethic as fuck.

>random Nazi TAA
Kek

Poland (and Russia), as oriental shitholes, granted more privileges to the nobility. Is it any wonder that the Prussian aristocracy (and the Baltic German aristocracy) prefered to be ruled by Poland (and Russia, respectively)?

Then the Great Elector crushed these uppity bastards.

>Poland (and Russia), as oriental shitholes, granted more privileges to the nobility. Is it any wonder that the Prussian aristocracy (and the Baltic German aristocracy) prefered to be ruled by Poland (and Russia, respectively)?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizard_Union_(medieval)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Confederation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Liberty

Educate yourself, before you sperg out, you imbecile.

Never heard of false Dimitry anyone care to enlighten tm me ?

Who will play him in the inevitable biopic?

Is Martin Freeman too old?

>every thread about Russia devolves into pshekosrach
feels nice to have someone so obsessed with you :^)

Its more Quebec or Louisiana with mixed with natives population claiming to be more French than Paris or Orleans.

À guy claimed to be Dimitry the deceased son of Ivan the terrible. He was pretty successful, became tsar for a few months