Any nocoiners left here? Everything keeps on rising without an end in sight...

Any nocoiners left here? Everything keeps on rising without an end in sight. In the meanwhile I keep obsessing about all the gains I've missed.

I'm on the verge of cracking and throwing a few thousand k at some of these coins.

Don't spend more than you can afford OP and just try it out

>be the last nocoiner
>can't even share feels with other nocoiners

Truly the worst feel.

Just buy some xby while it's still cheap

Static nodes are gone but you can still get a regular node

It takes so long to get verified on any of these fucking market sites.

Once that finally comes through I have to buy bitcoin to transfer to the proper market to buy the mooning altcoins and by the time that happens I'll probably have missed the rest of the fucking ships.

I remeber when i was a filthy no coiner waiting for the market to open, now i wake up to my 10/10 wife sucking me off on my king sized therapeutic bed with 20,000 sheets

The gains will keep going after the verification is done.
I thought the same when I went to kraken while eth mooned, got in at 40€, it crashed to 30€, panic sold, opened a margin position with what I had left and got slingshot to 80
Shit is far from the general public yet, so any coin you throw money at will rise.

>literally no one else

kek

2nd line 4th word, you've been given a sign

I will never buy a coin. It's basically just gambling. I just enjoy renting my slums out

I got in, I got gains, but I still have about 6grand in NASDAQ/LSE stocks

I just set up my wallet today. Looking at spending 500eur tops for initial investment.

What coins bra? I'm too late for REDD

>look at this laggard buying on top

heheheeh, hold my bags dear sir

>I'm on the verge of cracking
>I'm on the verge of
>I'm on the verge
>on the verge
>the verge
>verge (XVG)

you already know which coin you should buy

Here op. My superior intellect always predicts the right coins. But since my debt card is not internet activated i haven't started. Can't be arsed to go the bank. Anyway pumps and drumpfs always come and go

I'm not worried about missing the pumps. I'm worried about missing the market. I've been looking at ETH since it was $2 and when the shills were saying always buy ETH. It wasn't so long ago.

I have done absolutely fucking nothing despite always having everything at my disposal to pull the trigger hard on a promising crypto. I'm a filthy fucking nocoiner.

Not trying to shill, only sharing my opinion because you asked. I started trading 4 days ago with ~$500
I would go balls deep verge

The last nonccoiner, starring Tom Cruise.
When are they going to make movie about us?

Think about it, Veeky Forums played a big part in the crapiest election in American history. Then speed heading the emergence of cryptocoin. Script writers get it on it. Who's gonna be the cast of misfits?

I suggest joining nocoiners anonymous at this point

Thanks for the concern