IOC

Gold standard of wallets coming through...

Any one locking in IOC before DIONs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NcrwqHAfIb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm really excited about this.

seeing those shit coin mooned make me sick.

NOW IT'S MY TURN.

Has Joel started a fire?

I had a bunch but moved out when poloniex delisted. Probably not a good sign.

where do you buy this meme?

You do know why polo delisted right?

Bittrex

Bamp

Anyone?

Quick rundown on IOC?

>pic related

also this

I said quick rundown. Quick. As in not a lot of text that I can't even tell if it's significant or not.

What makes this coin different and better and a good long term investment?

youtu.be/NcrwqHAfIb4

In essence, its a crypto for normies that has is x10 faster than LTC. To add, its fully PoS with no premine. Staking has begun, its getting backing by IBM and Bangkok bank. If thats not enough, the DIONs wallet is an extremely user friendly wallet that uses a unique username tagged to one's hash for ease of use woth full integration of the PoS model.

Bamp

so what we have here is a coin and a wallet?

In normie terms yes.

IOC is developing the DIONS wallet (decentralized input/output name system) to completely revolutionize the way cryptocurrency is used. It uses aliases instead of hashcodes, which simplifies transactions, much like the world-wide-web did for IP address navigation.

Also, with the HTML5 wallet, it opens the door to mainstream DAPP creators, as well as having encrypted messaging.

The daily volume is increasing, with a consistent uptrend. It's up about 25% for the month, with plenty of room to gain momentum.

To add the growth is organic and inflation is low due to most holders staking their wallets

This looks like a solid coin
Why aren't we mooning this?

How is ETH not gong to walk all over this if anyone is ever interested in dapps?

>implying Veeky Forums can moon shit
We always try to jew each other, plus all the other shills that spam their coins here that are from other places, it won't work.

Is it being traded on a specific exchange?

Atm Bittrex.

Also... some announcements for slowfags

>IBM backing

>Bangkok Bank partnership

Total newfag here. How do I put my money into this? Step by step.

Download html5 wallet from iodigital website.

Buy BTC or ETH from Coinbase. Send to Bittrex, buy IOC.

Let wallet fully sync (either via bootstrap or just waiting), then send IOC there to wallet.

You can now let mature and then stake for 1-2% gainz per year