-----Links to visit-----

bitcointalk.org/
coinmarketcap.com/
medium.com/tag/cryptocurrency

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KlYJ0sNVVpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pls buy RDD

RDD is gonna be $1 in 6 months. Mark my words.

balls deep in BITB.

Anyone on the fence about ReddCoin - don't pay attention to shillers, just watch the video and understand how it had underlying value.

youtube.com/watch?v=KlYJ0sNVVpg

Could need some help to shill on /pol/

Time to get more DGB, June 22nd, remember this date.

MUSIC looks like a something normies could get behind

bought verge because /biz hopping on it

there are fake sell walls on DGB and GRC and volume spikes so I'm also on those for tonight

also in ETH because hype

not enough funds to buy XRP too lmao or I would

What wallets do you guys recommend?

Aureum looks pretty overdue for a pump, shame you have to go to Yobit to get it.

Deep into etheroll and its Dice tokens, already seen massive gains, top 92% of the hodlers arent selling.. i prophesise a 5-12x increase in a few week time..

Buzz lightyear out.

Well, looks like poloniex orders can not be canceled for now.

Confirmed, sucks to be me. Was about to put some new sell orders but they didn't work out..

Nocoiner here
Is it too late to get into crypto?
Should I just wait until it all crashes again?

Who /ETC/ here?

How do i trade shitcoins? How many exchanges do you need to be verified on?

Kraken seems good but they don't have all the coins from what I can see

I'll answer because of your trips.
It's never too late on Veeky Forums because here people pump and dump a new coin daily/weekly. Just watch the threads, look at obscure coins, invest like Veeky Forums says and sell it back the next day or half a day later for profit.

I'm staying with ETH personally, but I respect your audacity.

This will be my moon mission.

Aureum is the next moon mission

Any news on XBY? Hope it gets some gains

Finally sold off my bags of bitbean for a nice profit.

Finally sold off my XBY for a nice profit.

It's spelled Aureus negro

Please respond

With the new wannacry virus now using victims computers to mine monero, should I be mining monero too? What's going to happen to the price?

At least I know nobody here knows anything.

Is it time to sell LTC in favor of Ripple/STR?

Sad nocoiner here, what's the best exchange? Are there are noticeably differences, do they take any cuts, regional limitations?

Shiit guys, I have some coins on yobit, not had to withdraw yet but reading bitcoin talk I am patting my shants.

Buying Reddcoin and verge

Get on the RDD train, round 3 once people wake up.

Please respond

fuck i should get out of verge coin and get back on RDD

fuck

>NXT
>REP
>ETH
>And finally getting that sweet sweet GNT pump.

Been a good week for me :)

>shilling a coin when you don't even know it's name
Veeky Forums hits a new low

>tfw you forget to turn off auto-sell on bittrex and immediately sell a huge purchase for less than you bought it for

GNT to 20k?

Moved everything to Bittrex Monday because of lag and functionality issues on Polo. Fuck Poloniex in their unshaven assholes.

Bittrex is my current exchange of choice. Plenty of shitcoins and a decent interface.

i think it's a consensus. we have chosen verge as our new currency cuz of the twitter transfers and tor shit.

>Not buying the DGB dip

yeah we're done with it, so dont buy that. we're dumping dgb and going to send verge thru the roof from now on. it's just a better fit for Veeky Forums

How do I sell my bitcoins for real money?

you lost money huh

thank fuck I bought at 11 and you fucking idiots kept buying back

still made a nice 40%

Where can i buy bitcoins without ID?

Keep an eye on Minereum on Livecoin.
For long hodlers, not shitcoin enthusiasts.

mine it

If UK use bittylicious

works in all EU i think, bought some from germany

high price tho

Yeah they are a bit. You pay for a service like localbitcoins but they pair for you.

Newfag here... Been lurking the altcurrency market a while. Final put money in this afternoon. Just found out you guys on /biz exist, now my new favorite Veeky Forums. Anyways, not gonna lie. I feel like a total faggot asking this. But what does SATS stand for?

I've been seduced by the etherium meme but I'm new at this. Would going localbitcoins -> poloniex be a good way at getting some eth? I looked at others like coinbase or kraken but kraken looks like it'll take way too long.

Satoshi(s), google for more info

thanks user

who ready for BTC moon mission? Launch starts at $2k.

ebay

Help shill on /b/ aswell
Neets love the idea of easy money

fuck

/b/thread/732999408

Ok, so I'm completely new and I read some of the stuff on all the various links provided by OP. Years ago when Bitcoin came around I was too young to get into it. Now I'm older and have a job and money, but I'd like to invest a bit of money into one of these crypto currencies just to see if I can make a bit of money. Can somebody give me a quick run down on what I'm supposed to do to make an account, how to buy whatever stock, and how to monitor it?

Should I buy DGB with BTC or ETH?

I'm new to cryptocurrency trading and I wanna make sure I have this clear:
Do I only need to tell the IRS about my cryptocurrency transactions if I sold them for USD? That is, buying bitcoin and holding it, or buying altcoins with those bitcoins and holding them is not something I need to disclose in my taxes, but as soon as I sell altcoins and/or bitcoins for cash is the only time I need to report it, correct?

Having a break from day trading and just hodling waves and bitcoin, waves should make another move upwards soon.

Isn't it funny how this symmetrical triangle converges exactly on 5/22.... The day of the ETH conference?

You think you've seen ETH moon? You haven't seen anything yet, kid. Hold on tight.

Buying 20 more BTC worth of RDD. Cant get enough of it. I love it when you fuckers see one red candle and instantly shit yourself.

turned 1.55 btc
into 3.85 btc today
Thank RDD, XVG and my weak ass hands
now whats the next moon mission?

Help me guys. I sold some shit to a friend and got paid in BTC to my bittrex account and its been 24 hours AND STILL pending. when i checked the cypher my transaction has high miner preference but low coincidence. what the fuck does that mean

pls respond

Thanks for the video, I almost bought RDD.

If you're smart you'll know those things are either non-feasable or non-marketable at least in the long run. If jewtube makes you mine coins in order to see a video, people simply won't do it. Many other aspects, but I'll wait for RDD memelords to up my ETH once they realize what's up. See you at the top

autism intensifies

Does bittrex has margin trading? I need the edge coming from impending liquidation to be able to trade

ETH will drop any second now, r-right? r-right??! I fucking waited too long. But It'll dip in a second, r-right???

that was my impression at least, I'm certainly not 100% on that though

nigga we've been sideways for a week, this is the lift off not the dip

Can someone explain this whales meme? Genuinely no idea who this word refers to

Bitcoin is shitting the bed with unconfirmed transactions
You're hardly the only one with this issue

people with so many BTC or ETH that they can "move the market".

i.e. if someone with 10000 BTC suddenly decides to sell them all, then watch as the price dips HARD. now imagine someone with 10000 BTC buying a no-name shitcoin- the price will skyrocket.

when a whale lands in the water, it creates massive waves

Thanks lad

What I learned today is that wales often buy in massive so dank memers will think the lambo will be in the garage within the day, but quickly sell right after so the price dips back to normal again - thus profiting. They can also sell bigtime in order to push out buyers with a low cap.

Am I doing good, Veeky Forums?

can i exchange eth to usd? and how?

Coinbase is what I use for it

So I bought half a BTC back when it was like 700 and then kinda forgot about it and never did anything with it, just looked into prices tonight. What the fuck is going on? How come every crypto including BTC is exploding in value? What's causing it? And obviously I just missed some great opportunities but what's the next upcoming coin to get in on now?

ETH, join the globalists now before it's too late.

then i will be a millionare

how do i into taxes with this bitch?

what do i do?

the buy happened so quick and just stopped, im confused on when to buy next on ETH.

Feel like a big dip is in order soon but I doubt it would be significant and the prudent choice would be just to buy what you can. any thoughts?

nothing and hope they don't come for you

>not turning into normei currency
what's the point in that?

what use is having trillion ETH and not changing to something you can actually use irl ?

Buy man, godspeed

Buy it now, the EEA conference is this weekend, price is going to go up before and during, then possibly correct after.

lol, trying right now
Had to go coinmama because coinbase is cucking people now

>mfw was so close to buying 2k's worth of eth 2 days ago

in this game you hesitate on a solid decision and you cuck yourself big time.

eth is a mess

step up the game, add me on skype: cryptoanna

Is $10 good enough to start investing?

not even shitposting

I'd recommend a balance of ETH, BTC, and XRP as they all function as a reserve currency of some form and balance each other out as a matter of gains.

how do you store ETH?
worried lately with all the hype, but there don't seem to be all that great of wallets and I dont trust myetherwallet

Put a dollar on each shit coin and get out if they gain 25%